Is is just me... - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Is is just me...
Tuesday, October 25, 2011 10:59 AM
...or is everyone still driving their 03+ Cavs? I've hit a few local yards, but I have yet to find one that has a 2003-2005 Cav. Plenty of older ones, but the part(s) I want are for my 03 and 04 Cavs. Mostly it's for some interior bits (would really like to find a visor for the sedan's driver side), and pick up some LS/LS Sport rims.

When I was in Flint I spotted a few Coupes, but both were heading to the crusher....

Anybody know and good local (Detroit metro) yards I could find some?

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg

Re: Is is just me...
Saturday, October 29, 2011 10:31 AM
a lot of places still only add cars from 2000 or older and keep the newer ones in the yard you cant visit lol

well at least thats the way it is around here...

Come join us over on the Olds Quad 4 and Twin Cam Facebook group!
Monday, October 31, 2011 5:30 AM
seen an 03 at eastside clev pull a part saturday

Monday, October 31, 2011 5:50 PM
A couple by me in GR, completely wrecked though. Tons of 95-99 base coupes and sedans, few z24's.

Monday, October 31, 2011 5:56 PM
Mike wrote:A couple by me in GR, completely wrecked though. Tons of 95-99 base coupes and sedans, few z24's.

Do you know of any of the yards up there with some semi-decent struts on the car? The winter beater needs new ones BADLY

Tuesday, November 01, 2011 8:30 AM
Still driving mine, although I think one of the strut mounts finally came in. Time to ditch Konis for a stock setup me thinks.

Parting out and for sale. | Thanks JBO!

Saturday, November 19, 2011 9:32 PM
Darn...no luck yet....

http://www.autotalk.com/pictures/data/1536/medium/2005_Chevrolet_Cavalier_Xtreme_002_autotalk_com_.jpg
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search