help request 3800 s/c - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
help request 3800 s/c
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 9:56 AM
I have searched many threads many places and found a lot of info and help, the one thing i was not able to find was the gauges will the gauges from a 2001 cavi work? and also if i could get some detailed pictures of the 3800 s/c inside the bay from underneath and above and well all around? My friend gave me his 3800 s/c engine so im planning for it to go into my cavi this summer, thank you for your help and pics.

Re: help request 3800 s/c
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 11:00 AM
To answer the first of your questions no the gauges will not work without some detailed wiring changes, and as for your pictures search ZED under the third gen section and you will find the under shot pictures you are looking for, also not sure if you realize this when doing a 3800 swap you will have to make your own custom subframe / cradle

Erik Packard
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 11:35 AM
Like said above, custom wiring will be needed. My friend tackled this project a while ago.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 1:09 PM
Thank you for using the search button. There's a huge thread on this. Look it up for your damn self.

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 7:02 PM
SHOoff wrote:Thank you for using the search button. There's a huge thread on this. Look it up for your damn self.

Lol. Search in the third gen forum.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 8:59 PM
SHOoff wrote:Thank you for using the search button. There's a huge thread on this. Look it up for your damn self.

LOL COOL GUY i said i did do a search and found great help but just looking for more detail about the wiring /gauge, but thanks man
Tuesday, December 13, 2011 9:14 PM
To every one else thank you for the information i did see the threads on it and they did help. thanks
Thursday, December 15, 2011 3:30 AM
yeahidriveacavalier wrote:

LOL COOL GUY i said i did do a search and found great help but just looking for more detail about the wiring /gauge, but thanks man

If you'd have searched you'd have found your answer to that question too. Thanks for shopping!

i find it amusing that SHOoff has nothing better to do but follow me around & be an unhelpful dick in even cross-forum. - Jon Mick
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search