vert parts - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
vert parts
Friday, January 06, 2012 5:38 PM
Just curious if anyone is looking for anything. There is 3 at the picknpull and I will be getting some parts for myself.

Re: vert parts
Saturday, January 07, 2012 3:55 PM
Anyone????? Going tomorrow or tues.

Saturday, January 07, 2012 9:35 PM
wheres your pic and pull? and is it worth the 3 hr drive?
Saturday, January 07, 2012 9:40 PM
columbus. depends what you are looking to get. they have probably 15 js one 03+ sunfire. and 3 verts 2 cavs and one fire. let me know what your looking for and i can tell you if i see any. also the prices are on their website.

Saturday, January 07, 2012 9:55 PM
black carpet! in somewhat decent shape lol im tried of trying to dye this tan stuff haha

Saturday, January 07, 2012 10:20 PM
05xtremecav wrote:black carpet! in somewhat decent shape lol im tried of trying to dye this tan stuff haha

actually i will be pulling 2 so what ever one i don't keep i will sell.

i noticed that the rear quarter trim is around 15 a panel anyone need one?

Sunday, January 08, 2012 12:37 AM
interested in a 95 cavalier z24 or Sunfire gt strut bar with cruise if ya find one. lol. 95 only though... I am picky. And if it is cheap.

Sunday, January 08, 2012 7:33 AM
the one with the cruise mount?
Sunday, January 08, 2012 7:52 AM
front and rear 03+ ls sport bumpers and a 00+ drivers side fender

Sunday, January 08, 2012 7:54 AM
i just saw u title said vert parts, lol... but you say there are 15 cavs, so if they have these bumpers i would be oh so happy

Sunday, January 08, 2012 12:22 PM
No ls sport stuff at all actually. 03 front end was stripped when I was there today and got parts.

Freelancer - sorry I ran out of time getting my stuff but I will check when I stop up there again. I know there is some other small things I need. Also there is a 95-99 z convertible that had cruise. No clue if the strut bar was there or not you are looking for the front?

Sunday, January 08, 2012 4:51 PM
any rear fender liners?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Sunday, January 08, 2012 5:13 PM
-MD- Enforcer wrote:any rear fender liners?

Probably. Never checked. Did print the list and there was 30+ js. No clue on price. I might revisit in about a week or so.

Sunday, January 08, 2012 5:18 PM
yea, front with the cruise bracket, and only off a 95. No prob.

the strut bar.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Monday, January 09, 2012 11:36 AM

Sunday, January 08, 2012 5:20 PM
Why 95?

Sunday, January 08, 2012 6:15 PM
Man lemme know when you come again, I am there like every weekend LOL.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Sunday, January 08, 2012 6:22 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:Man lemme know when you come again, I am there like every weekend LOL.

You aren't the one that got that 03 sunfire front end? I posted here. I don't have your number or would sent you a text. Plus if you were there today you would of laughed your ass off. I had a wheel barrow stacks 3 feet high of parts.

Sunday, January 08, 2012 7:16 PM
any HHRs in the lot? if so i may have to make a trip up there when im in next.

freelancer: yeah, why 95 only? verts came stock with strut braces and most of them had cruise since most drop tops came fully loaded.

Sunday, January 08, 2012 7:35 PM
(tabs) wrote:any HHRs in the lot? if so i may have to make a trip up there when im in next.

freelancer: yeah, why 95 only? verts came stock with strut braces and most of them had cruise since most drop tops came fully loaded.

No hhrs. Mostly older cars. Starting to see alot of 00 stuff showing up. But that's about the newest. Was the vert even made in 95?

Sunday, January 08, 2012 7:36 PM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:Why 95?

I think he means 95 throttle bracket with cruise control, for proper use with a 2.3 manifold. I could use some working trunk struts if you come across some and one of those throttle brackets also a black carpet haha.

Sunday, January 08, 2012 7:45 PM
Zs Z wrote:

I think he means 95 throttle bracket with cruise control, for proper use with a 2.3 manifold. I could use some working trunk struts if you come across some and one of those throttle brackets also a black carpet haha.

Should of said that earlier would of got a extra set. I think I am going to get a couple vert trunk hinges next time to so people with cf trunks have that option.

I did se a old quad there so I could get the bracket I don't think it was a j tho. And black carpet for? Vert or coupe?

Sunday, January 08, 2012 9:34 PM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:Was the vert even made in 95?

less than 1000, yeah. and even fewer with the 2.3. and if you find a 95 with a 2.3 5sp and the white vinyl interior...? probably less than 10 if even that. not that that would translate into any real money, but def a cool find nonetheless

Monday, January 09, 2012 11:23 AM
Zs Z wrote:

You can get Brand New Struts for your trunk from O'Reilys auto parts for $15/ea.

Monday, January 09, 2012 12:40 PM
what do they get for the trunk hinges?

Monday, January 09, 2012 2:04 PM
jnickel wrote:what do they get for the trunk hinges?

around 10 a hinge.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search