wtb a 5 speed trans swap - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
wtb a 5 speed trans swap
Saturday, January 14, 2012 3:06 PM
Ok im looking to buy a complete 5speed swap for a 99web Sunafire 2.2 ohv. So if anyone knows of someone selling one or even knows where I can get everything to make my car a stick. Would b a great help thanks

Re: wtb a 5 speed trans swap
Sunday, January 15, 2012 9:33 AM
have a full 5 spd 97 cavalier at my house for parts... trans is brand new engine is blown and body is bent but everything is there for $350

Erik Packard
Sunday, January 15, 2012 5:09 PM
Where are u located? And is that for the whole car or just trans
Friday, January 20, 2012 6:06 AM
hartland michigan and that is for the whole car so you can have everything you need to do the swap

Erik Packard
Friday, January 20, 2012 3:09 PM
how far is hartland michigan from indianapolis indiana cuz thats where im located and jw do u happen to have pics of the car?
Saturday, January 21, 2012 12:02 PM
And are u firm on the price
Saturday, January 21, 2012 2:56 PM
they are on my profile of the car everything is there minus the front seats and some interior parts and yes kinda firm on the price since there was a lower mileage transmission put in there with a ram clutch 8000 miles before the engine gave way and the body was trashed by a cady

Erik Packard
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 6:12 AM
So is the list of parts on ur profile still on the car and are the rims on it?
Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:33 AM
rims can go with car for $600 but are not included, the engine is in the car but is somewhat taken apart due to throwing a rod so the engine is junk but the poly mounts are still there the subs are gone the cd player is gone most of the red painted interior is still there the door speakers are still there the rear speakers are gone the drop kit i still have available but is not currently on the car is currently in my garage awaiting other things oh and new control arms with poly bushings are still in the car anything else feel free to ask

Erik Packard
Tuesday, January 31, 2012 2:31 PM
i would b interested if u lived closer but would u part out the car of a few items
if so pm me please cuz i would b interested in the controle arms and jw do u have good struts for the car??? lookin fo some
Sunday, February 05, 2012 3:12 PM
struts are kyb gr2 struts with eibach pro 1.4 drop springs

Erik Packard

Friday, February 10, 2012 8:18 PM
I have a trans, clutch, axles, probably a pressure plate and a shifter you can have for $50 in bay city MI
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search