Brian's combined WTB/FS wheel post - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Brian's combined WTB/FS wheel post
Friday, January 13, 2012 4:07 PM
Im ready for a change. Ive had my Riax Secas for over 3 years and Im ready to move on.

So heres the FS part: The wheels are 17x7 Riac Secas. Black in color. Dual bolt pattern 5x100/5x114.3. I couldnt tell you the offset. My dad did all of the legwork because I was 16 and uneducated. But I can tell you that I take damn good care of my car and my parts, The wheels saw one winter the first year I had them. The wheels just got detarred buffed and waxed after I took them off for winter. The tires are shot on two. wheels and probably 30 percent on the other two. Now onto pics because I know no one cares without them:

Asking $300 obo. Willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet. But I wont ship.

Now onto the WTB part: I had my heart set on some RPF1s and it still may go that way if I can find a decently priced used set. Im looking for something in an 18x8 or 18x9 or 17x9. Im looking for something with a lip and a lower offset. Im not really going to throw out numbers because certain wheels look better at different offfsets and what not. Not picky on the finish but bronze or flat black would be a plus. So let me know what you have guys or if you know where I can find a good deal on some nice wheels.

If I cant find something I like Ill just put new tires on the Secas and rock them for awhile again.

Thanks for looking.

Re: Brian's combined WTB/FS wheel post
Monday, February 13, 2012 4:01 PM
Wheels are SOLD!

Still looking for a new set. Lemme know what youve got guys. Stock wheels or anything!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search