parts for sale - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
parts for sale
Tuesday, January 17, 2012 2:57 AM
right now i have a 00+ ww front bumper for sale. it is in good condition but will need painted. asking $150 obo.

as i find more stuff i don't need i will post up. don't be afraid to make offers. i do need charger parts, like a 3.1 pulley, ls1 or 5.3 throttle body, or a sheet of steel. just some stuff i can come off the top of my head.

Re: parts for sale
Thursday, January 19, 2012 6:02 PM
Nobody wants a bumper? Also picked me up a different idiot cover. So I have one that has been sanded down and could use a polishing. $10.

Also have couple dash pads for sale in good condition. $15

Friday, January 20, 2012 4:59 PM
thats a good deal for that bumper. i would have snagged that up if i hadn't given up on modding my cav. it's pretty much back to stock exterior wise now.

good luck with the sale. bump for a good seller

Saturday, January 21, 2012 1:59 PM
Thanks alias. I hope someone jumps on this deal also. To me ww makes the best bumpers.

Saturday, January 21, 2012 8:45 PM
i will personally attest to the quality of the WW bumper. ive had urethane RK Sport, Razzi, and WW and the RK and Razzi, both good in their own right, dont even come close to WW. WW has enough flex so you dont damage it if you bottom out or hit something (i'm looking at you, razzi) but is sturdy enough that it doesnt droop either (rk sport).

glsw man....best looking bumper WW made

Sunday, January 22, 2012 9:17 PM
i agree.. my wings west lip weighs more then my base bumper alone lol.. or at least it seams so.

Friday, February 03, 2012 9:19 PM
im not too far...but don't have quite enough time to drive out to you...how much would shipping be to 22554?
Friday, February 03, 2012 10:17 PM
Probably starting at $100 if not more. I might be able to get it to you through a friend tho.

Friday, February 03, 2012 10:44 PM
grey hound people! GREY HOUND!!!

Saturday, February 04, 2012 3:57 AM
i may be going back to wv for next weekend so if you guys work out a deal on this i may be able to assist somehow...

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 1:42 PM
anybody interested in the parts let me know i am workable on price.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 7:37 PM
the Vert is for sale. $2000 for the car. I will make a separate thread for it but right now bump this one.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 9:55 PM
poor thing thats like the step child nobody wants. I gotta see if i can make room so she can come live next to my vert. ive always wanted a 5spd vert.

Thursday, February 16, 2012 5:42 AM
It's not that I don't want its just I know own 6 vehicles and need to get rid of some. Lol. Try to let me know soon because I'm gonna put a for sale sign on it.

Thursday, February 16, 2012 7:11 AM
ive wanted a vert for so long. i am not driving down there again. good luck with the sale though.

Thursday, February 16, 2012 8:08 AM
Wizard 117 wrote:ive wanted a vert for so long. i am not driving down there again. good luck with the sale though.

fly down, drive home.

Friday, February 17, 2012 12:58 PM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:
fly down, drive home.

for real. thats how i got the vert back in 08. flew into omaha, stayed with DTP, got roofied, put in a new sensor and drove it home 16 hours straight.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search