Who the heck is still around Cincinnati? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Who the heck is still around Cincinnati?
Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:09 PM
Who the heck is still around Cincinnati? Wanted to see who is still around from back in the day?

Plan to start body work on the cavy this spring. So I was checking out some stuff. Hopefully I can get teske's wheels for the cavy?

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Re: Who the heck is still around Cincinnati?
Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:40 PM
I moved to Cinci last year so Im not from back in the day but Im around.

Sunday, January 15, 2012 3:16 PM
When I get the Yellowcav back on the road I'll hit you up so we can hang out. The fire looks clean.

Quote: no ofence man but if you have so much experience in all that why does your car look like crap?

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 3:01 PM
Thanks man. Its all wintered out right now though.

That sounds good. Im always looking for something to do.

Thursday, January 19, 2012 12:50 PM
I'm in the dayton area (No cavy anymore though)

Thursday, January 19, 2012 5:20 PM
I'm up in West Chester so that's not too far. What are you driving now?

Friday, January 20, 2012 8:41 AM
I have an 07 Dodge Nitro R/T.. Hopefully get some work done to it this spring (New Rims, running boards, new grille, tinted tails, maybe some performance stuff) We'll have to get some guys together to meet up, been a while since I've seen some guys in the area. Hopefully David (WhiteCavy) will have his car up and running.

Friday, January 20, 2012 9:45 AM
I'm still around I sold my cavalier almost a year ago. I'm driving a s/c regal gs, a malibu, or a cherokee now. I'm going to be in the market for something more fun in the spring...
Friday, January 20, 2012 12:59 PM
If anyone knows or hears of someone selling some 5x114.3 (4x4.5) rims let me know please Same bolt pattern as some wranglers, cherokees and a few others. Look for a 16-18" rim so I can go with bigger tires.

Friday, January 20, 2012 2:40 PM
That will be fun. I'll keep an eye out. At first I was like "That's the same size as the Rubicon.

I know it different but I like the few things they did with it. I'm flirting with doing the hood decal on the Rubicon.

Saturday, January 21, 2012 12:44 AM

Parting out and for sale. | Thanks JBO!

Saturday, January 21, 2012 6:51 AM
im in akron ohio, possibly up for a road trip to meet up.. no buddy around here...
Saturday, January 21, 2012 9:14 AM
Good times! Was that the day I broke the axle. I still have the broken stud on my desk!

When It starts to get warmer we'll have to hang out. I know we will have some work to do on Erik's cavy to get it back to stock and sold.

We started drink some beers while waiting for the tow truck and goofing off with Rob.

Monday, January 23, 2012 12:29 PM
Yellowcav wrote:That will be fun. I'll keep an eye out. At first I was like "That's the same size as the Rubicon.

I know it different but I like the few things they did with it. I'm flirting with doing the hood decal on the Rubicon.

These are the headlights I want.

I love the black wheels on there, that is the like I'm going for, might just find some stock 5 spoke type rims and get them podercoated black, they jsut have to be 16s or bigger because 15s wont clear my brakes. I'm done thread jacking now though.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012 11:37 PM
Those were the days.... When all our clear coats hadn't started pealing yet =)

Parting out and for sale. | Thanks JBO!

Saturday, January 28, 2012 7:52 AM
Yes.

Sunday, January 29, 2012 5:26 AM
Im in washington court house....about 45 mins north of cinci...

"Hondas are like tampons, every pussy has one!!!"
Sunday, February 19, 2012 5:36 AM
I'm sure we will get something together when it warms up.

Sunday, February 19, 2012 12:28 PM
OhForKavy (WhiteKnightro) wrote:If anyone knows or hears of someone selling some 5x114.3 (4x4.5) rims let me know please Same bolt pattern as some wranglers, cherokees and a few others. Look for a 16-18" rim so I can go with bigger tires.

i have some wheels i've been trying to sell....not sure what exactly youre looking for.

Back on-topic: I was around cincy, but have moved to indy

Sunday, February 19, 2012 2:01 PM
I am in the lima Area
Tuesday, March 06, 2012 5:01 PM
Still here. No cavalier though obviously

JBOK.org / J-Bodies of Kentucky

Tuesday, March 06, 2012 10:26 PM
Ben (DirtyJ) wrote:Still here. No cavalier though obviously

when did you move back?

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search