VA? - Page 5 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: VA?
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 6:22 PM
If it is in VA beach and not deployment time, im down...

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 7:39 PM
Va beach sounds good to me if we get a big enough group go to q masters play some pool drink some drinks and have a good time!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:10 PM
that sounds like a plan just put out a date im from dumfries va so i will make the trip
Friday, September 30, 2011 7:21 PM
Bump.
Thursday, October 06, 2011 7:34 AM
Bump...

Thursday, October 06, 2011 5:32 PM
If anyone by va beach/norfolk wants to give a hand im working on my sc'ed J all day sat. Pm me for more info
Saturday, October 22, 2011 1:59 PM
im in the rva

speed kills save lives drive a honda
Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:54 PM
I'm in fairfax va. Just got the sunfire back up and running. Anyone down for another junk yard run?

Sunday, January 29, 2012 9:11 PM
dude im in im down in woodbridge i need to hit the fredricksberg pik a part. btw we need to set up a meet soon the wealther is asking for it
Thursday, February 02, 2012 8:36 AM
Andrew 97cavy wrote:dude im in im down in woodbridge i need to hit the fredricksberg pik a part. btw we need to set up a meet soon the wealther is asking for it

Great! I'm working on my car fairly regularly now. If you're interested in wrenching on a fellow j-body, let me know. I'm trying to work out a lot of minor problems before turboing it this summer.
Have you ever been to the fredericksburg pick and pull? I haven't. Do they have inexpensive items? both of my front seats have problems. I've been wanting to get some aftermarket seats, but haven't yet. I also need a manual shifter for the 2.2 motor, so I can re-assemble my interior.

Friday, February 03, 2012 5:13 AM
yeah im up for that and they have like ten cavys or at least the last i went they did im heading down there on saturday morning like i gotta work at 2 but i can loof for some parts if u want and with the seats like im lookin to try and fit like rx 8 seats in my cavy i dont know yet but when ever u wanna put sum work in your cavy im all for it i just finshed a motor swap from 2200 to a new 2200 i got straght bolt ons right now.

Tuesday, February 07, 2012 9:17 PM
Cool! By new do you mean a new 98+ 2200 or a replacement 97 2.2 ln2 motor? I've got a built motor but also just bolt ones right now. I'm planning to get it dyno'd at Mach V motorsports on feb 25th. It's in sterling. There's lots of sti's and bmw's going, so I'll be the odd guy out.
More info here if ya wanna come.
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36309402

Friday, February 10, 2012 5:21 AM
dude that sounds cool how much does it cost and by new i put a 2002 2200 in it.it only had 70,000 miles on it and i was checking out the specs on your motor thats sounds sick.i have 1.6 rockers just havnt put them on yet.i want to find like a blown turbo to rebuild and throw on my cavy but i would only run about 9 or 10 pounds of boost considering i dnt have much internals thrown it.
Friday, February 10, 2012 5:26 AM
nevermind i saw how much i just had to look i might stop by just to check it out maybe hangout for a bit also. how much power do u think ur baby runs now.
Friday, February 10, 2012 1:10 PM
With the rebuilt engine, lower compression for turbo, and turbo cam, I'm hoping around 100hp, maybe 110. If I get above 110, I can add myself to the NA OHV top 10 Hp list, lol.

Saturday, February 11, 2012 9:49 AM
that would be prettty sick btw i was just at pik apart in fredricksbrug and they have a ton of cavys and sunfires there i picked up a z24 bumper for mine
Saturday, February 11, 2012 11:48 PM
Andrew 97cavy wrote:that would be prettty sick btw i was just at pik apart in fredricksbrug and they have a ton of cavys and sunfires there i picked up a z24 bumper for mine

Hmm, very good to know!! I'll need to check them out.

Sunday, February 12, 2012 6:49 AM
How is there 03+ selection? VA beach PNP is slim for decent body parts.
Sunday, February 12, 2012 7:55 PM
well i mean it was okay i couldnt really tell you because i have a 97 but im going back on saturday i can look around like you looking for more sunfires or cavys they had atleast 20 though and usally front ends are mangled but it depends i found a red 96 z24 that was a dimond in the ruff i took the front bumper off it. if yall want tell me what you need and i kan get a list and check around for yall.or we could all meet up there saturday or sumthing
Sunday, February 12, 2012 8:49 PM
When I get back to VA at the end of the month I'm down for some scavaging...
Sunday, February 12, 2012 10:17 PM
that sounds like a plan we could have like a little jbody meet there on like a saturday for all the people who need stuff or people who just want to meet up. or mabye we all meet at the sonic down the road from it.

Sunday, February 12, 2012 11:03 PM
Andrew 97cavy wrote:well i mean it was okay i couldnt really tell you because i have a 97 but im going back on saturday i can look around like you looking for more sunfires or cavys they had atleast 20 though and usally front ends are mangled but it depends i found a red 96 z24 that was a dimond in the ruff i took the front bumper off it. if yall want tell me what you need and i kan get a list and check around for yall.or we could all meet up there saturday or sumthing

I am busy Saturday, but can you keep an eye out for some front seats for a 2 door? I'm not sure their different than 4 doors...

Monday, February 13, 2012 7:45 AM
I would go with you guys but im heading to the track for a special event Sat.

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 12:01 PM
well i know the seats on the two doors just go forward more so that its easy for people to get into the back but i will what color you lookin for?
we do need to set up a meet sometime soon maybe when the spring time hits.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 9:55 AM
I have to stock Front seats from my old two door cavy, I think they are the same as the 4 door

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search