VA? - Page 3 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: VA?
Thursday, March 24, 2011 2:15 PM
Alright so lets hurry and figure if this is going to be tomorrow or Saturday so I know what I'm doing with my morning tomorrow. Again both work for me so Stickman and Tabs chime in if your coming. Also if whoever that's in the Va beach/ Norfolk/ HR area wants to meet up for the drive out let me know.

Thursday, March 24, 2011 3:38 PM
Same Goes for the NOVA people: Lemmie know if we wanna caravan. Just waiting on Tabs and Stickman to reply and we will be all set up.

I'll eventually take the time to put something here. I swear.
Thursday, March 24, 2011 6:32 PM
Ok so tomorrow or Saturday. Fashow works Saturday so he could only do tomorrow And Stickman and Tabs haven't chimed in yet so not sure what would work for them or if they'd come. So hows tomorrow at noon or one sound gives people time to drive and us time to check out the yard and pull anything we might want. I'm going to go even if it's just one person showing i want to hang out and meet some people.
Thursday, March 24, 2011 8:06 PM
Well Tabs is a no go, Stickman and Fashow have disappeared... Hey Red, you just wanna swing up to Stafford or culpepper and meet there? PM me your number and ill hit you up with the addy as soon as i know which one there has J-bodies. its still about a 2 hour drive, so your plans don't change too much either way.

Thursday, March 24, 2011 8:16 PM
and Fashow, PM me your number too when, if you read this. We shall figure stuff out for Friday.

Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:34 PM
Oaky, 12-1 pm tomorrow at the place i wrote up. Ill shoot for about 12:30. Stickman is in.

Friday, March 25, 2011 7:05 AM
so is it today? or tomorrow( saturday)

CarDomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3828276
Friday, March 25, 2011 8:50 AM
Today, sorry guys I have been PM'ing with Loy 4got to post in the thread but i will be there after i grab sum lunch too.

It beats a Honda!
Saturday, March 26, 2011 6:27 AM
Alright so that was a nice meet yesterday. Looking to getting them going more often and more people at them.
Saturday, March 26, 2011 6:42 AM
Yup I'm hopeN I have my J- runN, boosted & ready . But seriously guys let's get this thing going we wanna have a presence like the old GM/J-Revolution maybe even bigger. Kyle if you are floating around you can chime in I know you're having some tuning issues with you're J right now...

It beats a Honda!
Saturday, March 26, 2011 1:37 PM
yea it was cool meeting you guys, sorry i couldnt hang around longer to kick it and stuff but we should def do the whole VA beach meet thing, just gotta get it going and stuff itll be better to plan it out with an exact date and time well in advance so people can call off work and stuff. but im seriously down even if I end up getting a new ride by then.

Sunday, March 27, 2011 1:30 AM
Had a blast with all of ya. And my girl was estatic about those seats too

So when do y'all wanna meet up next? So at least this time we can have a bit of notice in advance.

Sunday, March 27, 2011 6:25 AM
I' m down for mostly whatever. as long as its weekends and stuff. i defiantly want to hit the track soon though
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 12:10 PM
Hmmm... Does not sound too bad. Yhere a track down there? we have Old Dominion Raceway, But it is only an 8th mile. I believe there is a 1/4 mile up in MD?

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 4:41 PM
Yes i would prefer a 1/4 mile but I'll take what i can. Actually i heard there was a 1/4 mile in Richmond
Thursday, March 31, 2011 8:48 AM
I suggest we could meet at this place, seems to be in the same area as the junk yard we just met up at in Richmond. they have "street wars" every friday I think.

Thursday, March 31, 2011 8:48 AM
Thursday, March 31, 2011 9:57 PM
Doesn't sound bad. Test and tune or Points entry guys? I know my car isn't gonna win, so no point in me entering the competition... Chime in with your thoughts.

Friday, April 01, 2011 6:33 AM
I dont think you have to do it for the points, I think you can just run your car if you like, thats what im prolly tryna do even though my car is all stock but I wanna figure out how to launch my car properly first..

Saturday, April 02, 2011 6:37 AM
Fair Enough. Red, Stick, Anybody else who would like to join us; When do we wanna do this?

Sunday, April 03, 2011 8:26 AM
Well it might have to wait a little. Leaving town next weekend for about a week 8th to the 18th. But lets shoot for something after that.

Friday, April 29, 2011 10:31 PM
So im guessing we ended up not shooting for anything? :-p

Sunday, May 01, 2011 11:38 AM
Yeah guess not. So whats up guys hows this weekend sound for something i work all day friday but we can do something Saturday or Sunday. Also my car should be out of the body shop. So lets do something again i need to replace my wheel bearings so we could always do some work on our cars.
Tuesday, May 03, 2011 9:22 AM
Well i'm down. I want to pull off the new header and paint it properly, maybe remove a ding or two. Where do you propose we work?

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 10:42 AM
Circle Auto the place we met last time has a 'vert...I pulled the strut bar @ lunch 2day. Just wanted 2 let u guys know. I'm shipN out for sum trainN this week so no bueno 4 me but I got sum money coming my way so I hope I can get the J- up & running real soon.

It beats a Honda!
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search