VA? - Page 6 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: VA?
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 10:05 PM
Sweet, do they function, and everything? I.E, when you fold the passenger seat forward far enough, it starts to slide? and do you have the brackets too? Mine are jacked up... can't adjust recline at all......

Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:28 AM
They work fine, i just dont have the brackets i sold them with the camaro seats i installed...

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Monday, February 20, 2012 9:03 PM
Andrew 97cavy wrote:well i know the seats on the two doors just go forward more so that its easy for people to get into the back but i will what color you lookin for?
we do need to set up a meet sometime soon maybe when the spring time hits.

I'm looking for the regular grey ones. Hopefully from a two door too. Is the salvage yard you go to the one called "Dynasty Towing & Recovery Services"? I was looking for it in stafford, and that looked like the only one.
Hoe did things go on saturday? did you find what you were looking for there?

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 3:47 AM
it went well i did but im still lookin for a good trim piece(the one that goes around the gauges) and no its called pik a part you could google it the one in stafford is a bust but the one in fredricksburg is huge and i am almost positive they have the seats you need at the one in fredsricksburg
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 4:22 AM
HELLO im in winchester i have gray seats i race at winchester i have 8 cars which i part out just tell me what you are looking for. steve 540-478-2929 also have a set of headers and fiber glass hood we cant use them.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012 9:44 PM
I'll have to check those out Steve. Do you have brackets? I unfortunately believe mine are toast.
So, When are we going to do a little meetup? I'm going to get my sunfire Dyno'd this saturday, if anyone's interested in coming. I've got a 4:00pm slot at Mach V motorsports, in sterling VA.
http://www.machv.com/
I'm trying to get a baseline before I get the turbo installed this summer.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 2:22 PM
VT, if I get back from my gun shoot at work ill take the trip. I need to get on a dyno and finish this new tune.
Wednesday, February 22, 2012 7:32 PM
michael castrechino wrote:VT, if I get back from my gun shoot at work ill take the trip. I need to get on a dyno and finish this new tune.

It'd be nice to see another jbody. But they aren't accepting anymore dyno slots. You had to make a reservation, and I got the last one. Sorry.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012 8:04 PM
no biggie, I like road trips when I am home.
Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:21 AM
michael castrechino wrote:no biggie, I like road trips when I am home.

Yup, the more the merrier. I think they start at 10am, and go till the last slot at 4pm (me).

Saturday, February 25, 2012 10:53 PM
Here's the results of my Dyno run.
http://youtu.be/gktmmEECjCs

Sunday, February 26, 2012 9:01 PM
I remember when VA people posted in Mid-east... lol.. i might have to start paying attention to here now...

Wednesday, March 07, 2012 8:31 PM
got a link to the PnP in fredericksburg?

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search