VA? - Page 4 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: VA?
Tuesday, May 03, 2011 11:52 AM
eh im about to be selling the cav soon...

CarDomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3828276

Thursday, May 05, 2011 10:50 AM
Dam this sucks. Well Loy maybe you and me should just do something this weekend racetrack?
Thursday, May 05, 2011 2:36 PM
Hey this is for everyone interested. I'm going this Saturday all are welcome to join check it out.

Virginia Motorsport Park
Monday, May 09, 2011 5:05 PM
Hey guys so I went to the track had a good time and got some sun and tire smoke ahh I love the smell.
Now I was thinking about going to the track on Friday but this time would like some company so what do you say. Also i would really like to
get something going around here as far as a group of some kind. Now i can see there's not a lot of active J enthusiasts around here but we don't
have to limit ourselves to just J's. I'm going to start trying to get in touch with some of the Cobalts I see here in the complex I live at and see if
they would be down to chill and maybe we can get something going....

Let me know what you all think.
Wednesday, May 11, 2011 6:59 AM
Well Im down to meet up/kick it/ chill however Im not driving a Jbody anymore.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011 2:22 PM
That sucks man. You get something else or whats up?
Thursday, May 12, 2011 8:35 AM
yea, 00 mustang.

Sunday, May 15, 2011 9:58 PM
Well as of Recent i have begun to find other VA enthusiasts, Some Driving J's, some not who would like to do a more regular thing. I know we talked about starting up something regular soon here, do we want to make it open to other types of cars, and if so, which ones?

I'll eventually take the time to put something here. I swear.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011 2:42 PM
Sounds great.. I have no problem opening it up to other makes and models we all share the same passion and that's what really matters. Let me know whats going on. Anything going down this weekend?
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 11:22 AM
A mustang! You trader! Whats up fa show!

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011 11:27 AM
Alright guys so lately i've been wanting to get into auto-x really bad and after being directed to the right place I came up with this. I plan on attending there next event and would like to see if any of you are interested. So let me know here's a link.
Click me!

Thursday, May 19, 2011 11:03 AM
((Turba))KbRedBalt wrote:A mustang! You trader! Whats up fa show!

eh just changed interest I guess, plus I found a great deal so I went for it...

Thursday, May 19, 2011 11:11 AM
we should all meet up again for a chill/hangout/cruise possibly?

Thursday, May 19, 2011 12:19 PM
I'm down to hang sometime this weekend. Gotta get my headliner finished! Currently doing some interior work. Wouldn't mind a hangout, cruise or yard treasure hunt this weekend.

Red, it turns out the Test and tune up here is on WED nights, so I dunno if you are available for that, but I'm fixing to go in a couple weeks. As for the AutoX, I'm REALLY interested, but will need more info. Link is great, but does not say where the next event is, pricing, Rules or anything.

Thursday, May 19, 2011 12:21 PM
Wait, Wait, Found the Rules and whatnot. Reading up now

Sunday, May 22, 2011 3:45 PM
Actually, that sounds really fun. You plan on going to the next event they have or what?

Monday, May 23, 2011 7:32 AM
Well it all depends man. My boats schedule is in a bit fubar right now so we might be out to sea on there next event but we'll see and i'll let you know.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 9:10 AM
Where is all of this is it far?

Mods: Synapse Charge Piping, Short Throw, Bad-Mab Dp, Dejon Intake, BYT Tuned!
Parts For SALE! Pacesetter Header(ECO),17'in Resonator, Alternator, Starter, Viper Alarm.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 3:05 PM
Virginia Beach. Dont know how far that may be for you. But for auto-x it may be worth a trip. I'm also more then willing to travel north for meets so anytime you guys up there are down to chill or know something that is going on let me know and i'll see if i can make it.
Wednesday, June 08, 2011 5:08 PM
Attention everyone!! I will be attending the Auto-X event in Virginia Beach on the 3rd of July. Anyone is welcome to join me.
Saturday, July 16, 2011 7:47 PM
Alright guys it's been sometime since we did something.. Lets get another meet organized.. go ahead and chime in.

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 4:00 PM
Im on the eastern shore of va if theres anytime yall want to meet up maybe in va beach or over across the bay bridge my way maybe that would be awsome im the only j-body in my area that im aware of
Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:21 PM
I'm more then willing to meet up.. Yeah active J guys are hard to come by around here but they do exist..
Monday, August 15, 2011 6:52 PM
Lol i thought i was the only one lol! I see nothing but imports around my parts it kills me lol.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 5:49 PM
If were having a meet at all or anytime soon lets make it in about 2months if you can im redoing my whole interior lol

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search