VA? - Page 2 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: VA?
Tuesday, February 22, 2011 2:17 PM
Sounds good man thanks for the heads up

Thursday, March 03, 2011 6:53 AM
kyle williams wrote:in sterling Va they have a big meet every friday next to dullus mall. i have an alero z24 turbo and a couple of my boys have cavalier z24 turbo out here. come down when it gets alil warmer.

Reston here. I'm down for whenever whatever, as long as it is a weekend.

I'll eventually take the time to put something here. I swear.
Thursday, March 03, 2011 7:42 AM
I'm from Hampton, VA stationed @ Ft. Lee by Richmond. I been trying to organize a meet forever you're pretty much wasting your time. We used to have a car club in the Hampton Roads area called J-Revolution & later on GM-Revolution but club kinda died in 2007. If anyone really wants to meet I'm probably down.

It beats a Honda!
Thursday, March 03, 2011 7:40 PM
im in the HR area now

Friday, March 04, 2011 3:58 PM
well like ive said before im down for any meet so long as some one gets one started...

CarDomain: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3828276
Sunday, March 06, 2011 8:22 AM
I'm in the Hampton roads area as well. I'm down to meet when ever but it will have to be like next Friday or the weekend after. Or we can set up another meet i hear you on trying to get a meet going I've been trying to meet people in the area for like almost a year now lol. Anyway lets set up a date and location i know gas prices are going up so driving for some may not work but I'm sure we can work something out.
Tuesday, March 08, 2011 5:49 AM
Well bad news jus got convicted on 2 speeding tickets, way back from thanksgiving so I may be out. Id be riding dirty for the next 60 days...:-(. If you guys set the location, I may take the gamble tho. Just post here. Sad thing bout the speeding is it wasn't even the Cav it was in my '86 S10. Smh I gotta slow down.

It beats a Honda!
Tuesday, March 08, 2011 9:21 AM
Stikman29 wrote:Well bad news jus got convicted on 2 speeding tickets, way back from thanksgiving so I may be out. Id be riding dirty for the next 60 days...:-(. If you guys set the location, I may take the gamble tho. Just post here. Sad thing bout the speeding is it wasn't even the Cav it was in my '86 S10. Smh I gotta slow down.

na thats just VA for you allways tryna get everyones money i got a few tickets for the most pointless bull@!#$ but hey whatever they gotta do to get your cash huh? some one just needs to set a legit date and place that everyone agrees with, now me personally im not trying to drive all out to richmond or va beach if its only gonna be like 3 of us standing around so yea.....

Friday, March 18, 2011 3:13 PM
Ok well I'm going to see if we can get something going here.. How does a meet next weekend sound? I'm not sure where yet but lets at least get a time down I'm thinking Friday or Saturday next week. Now I'm not really from here i don't know when your tracks open up but maybe we can do a track meet or a junkyard run i know i need some stuff or hell a meet at BW's or something like that. I'm in Norfolk PM me if you want to get a hold of me I'd like to try to get something set up so i guess I'll try to take charge here just give me some input the only info I've been getting is no one really wants to drive but a little compromise would help. Hit me up.
Saturday, March 19, 2011 12:57 AM
RED wrote:Ok well I'm going to see if we can get something going here.. How does a meet next weekend sound? I'm not sure where yet but lets at least get a time down I'm thinking Friday or Saturday next week. Now I'm not really from here i don't know when your tracks open up but maybe we can do a track meet or a junkyard run i know i need some stuff or hell a meet at BW's or something like that. I'm in Norfolk PM me if you want to get a hold of me I'd like to try to get something set up so i guess I'll try to take charge here just give me some input the only info I've been getting is no one really wants to drive but a little compromise would help. Hit me up.

I am down for a junkyard Run. My Fire is in bad need of some TLC Not sure where a good junkyard to meet up would be though.. If we get a couple more people in agreement, I can look up a good one in a central location for us all to head to?

Saturday, March 19, 2011 3:29 AM
Sounds cool if it helps I'm willing to drive 150 miles maybe more if I'm feeling nice which most of the time I am. So that's like 50 miles past Richmond if I'm going north,

Saturday, March 19, 2011 7:55 AM
ugh cant do a meet anytime soon anymore my car just isnt in good condition right now..

Saturday, March 19, 2011 11:18 AM
Fashow69 wrote:ugh cant do a meet anytime soon anymore my car just isnt in good condition right now..

Bah... mine is friggin falling apart. I need a new passenger side splash guard, two lugs are currently broken off, I got dents to high hell, and i probably should replace a headlight (the inside adjustment bolt is bent slightly cockeyed). If i'm gonna show, no one has a right to complain that their car is not in good shape. So suck it up and come to a junkyard with us

Saturday, March 19, 2011 11:36 AM
I agree a junkyard run seems to be a good idea.. And like I've said I'm willing to drive a little further if it would be more convenient I just really want to meet some fellow J owners. So lets find some junkyards that we can all meet at and set something up for next Saturday how's that sound?
Sunday, March 20, 2011 4:27 PM
sounds fun but im broke

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 3:23 PM
Sounds good. So Everyone who is coming, i need aither a PM or post it on here where you would be coming from ASAP so i can set it up.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 3:31 PM
Sorry for the double post, my Comp is currently being a trifle evil. I see people from Norfolk/ VA Beach, WVA, Hampton Roads and Right up in my area in NOVA. Anyone gonna come from a place other than those general areas, let me know quickly. I'll be looking up a place later tonight/ tomorrow morning after going to Get the core charge back from the alternator I replaced today.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 10:14 PM
what area do you guys plan on meeting and going to yards in? there are plenty of them down here, including a pretty decent pick n pull in va beach.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:55 AM
well im down at least to meet some fellow j body owners. so which yard do yall want to go to? I called pick n pull in stafford the other day, and the guy said they had some J's there.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 7:57 AM
actually would friday be good for yall? im working on saturday.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 1:40 PM
"I was thinking of A pick and pull more in Spotsylvania / Fredricksburg in order to make it a feasible drive (about 2-2.5 hours both from NOVA and from VA Beach) so no one is driving 4 hours to get somewhere for a day. Im good for either Friday, Saturday after 2 pm (I have class till noon) or anytime Sunday. As far as Richmond isnt too bad, and a fair drive for everyone. I will post up options later tonight, I'll make the calls after work. Which day works best for you guys?

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 1:55 PM
Personally, I vouch for Saturday afternoon, and we go get a few brews afterward.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011 4:39 PM
Sounds good looking forward to this.. we can also do a car wash maybe after the junkyard. I'm free Friday and Saturday so either or works for me.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 4:41 PM
well im working all day saturday...

Thursday, March 24, 2011 10:55 AM
Alright. Circle Auto Recycling is a pick and pull that is about 2 hours 15 min from both NOVA and the HR / VA Beach area. they have 10+ Caviliers from 97-03 and 1 Sunfire atm, with from what the guy said a couple more coming in later. They are open from 8am to 7pm both on Friday and Sat (as those are the days we are looking at), and they provide wheelbarrows. Admission is $1 to get into the yard, and of coure, bring your own tools.

Address:

Circle Auto Recycling
4855 Puddledock Rd
Prince George VA 23875

I say we either do a friday or sat afternoon, I'm Good with Either. I guess it Depends On which Day is better for Stickman and Tabs.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search