Spotted: tabs vert - Page 2 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Spotted: tabs vert
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:06 AM
Joe, what time did you take that, I was out there working on it from 1-2 yesterday

Jeffie - I heard you "professionally" wired those in at the 08' bash
I tore back the carpeting to check it out and got distracted by a hole in the trunk floor, I'll have to try again sometime

Mike (Needs boost) - thanks
why are you gutting the engine bay? Engine swap?

Roofy - do it! then maybe we can put together a small meet or cruise or something, there seems to be enough people close by

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 11:42 AM
I need a drop top

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:33 PM
I love both of my drop tops. If you can get over all the wind noise and extra maintenance then they are well worth it

progress threads up, it sucks and is full of random crap, but there are lots of pictures

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 4:08 PM
I was there a little after 5, I would of stopped and BS'd had I seen someone. Built many J's, and probably touched everything available for them on my own cars. I love wrenching on them still, stupid easy.

Hell, you, Mike, Josh, and I should all meet up someday.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 5:33 PM
I live on campus if you ever want to BS sometime.

I just came from Mike's place, I guess it was the oil pressure sensor that was leaking, and as soon as I got one for a 97', it was an easy fix

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 9:38 PM
ben had the same problem on his hhr he bought. lol he will probably get a kick out ot that.

Thursday, March 15, 2012 9:12 AM
leaking OPS must be my curse!

Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:21 AM
Ive met all the locals from this side except kevin, joe and chewy. Brent is pretty cool too but he seems to be on jbo even less than me. Maybe a couple others im forgetting. Im down to meet up and cruise or get a few beers or whatever. Ill post up a thread for a west side meet and see what happens

Thursday, March 15, 2012 4:41 PM
Mike wrote:Ive met all the locals from this side except kevin, joe and chewy. Brent is pretty cool too but he seems to be on jbo even less than me. Maybe a couple others im forgetting. Im down to meet up and cruise or get a few beers or whatever. Ill post up a thread for a west side meet and see what happens

We will hang out at some point, I'm sure....

Supercharged 2002 Cavalier Z24
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search