complete 5spd izusu swap - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
complete 5spd izusu swap
Monday, March 19, 2012 1:20 PM
So I'm scrapping out the beater which happens to be a 1998 2.2 5 speed. Everything is there but the console. if someone wants a manual trans swap i figured i could help someone from the jbo. 140k in it. shifts and works perfect i still am driving it to work while i wait for someone to get the engine and trans. make me an offer. will not shil. located near saginaw, mi

Re: complete 5spd izusu swap
Tuesday, March 20, 2012 6:17 AM
I'm in Indiana and am interested in the complete 5 speed swap how much would u want for it?
Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:28 AM
I was thinking somewhere in the area of $200 and i will pull every part. Mounts, axles, trans, sunfire cluster, cables, wiring, computer, pedals, shifter (which is a short throw with aluminum bushings), throwout bearing, clutch plate, pressure plate, flywheel, anything i missed. If you make it worth my while I also have a 2nd trans with about the same miles a second clutch plate, pressure plate, and flywheel. the 2nd clutch and pres plate only have about 5k on them
Thursday, March 22, 2012 2:40 AM
You can even have the stock control arms with prothane bushings in them if you want, just bring me pizza
Thursday, March 22, 2012 8:39 PM
I'd be interested in the control arms if he isnt

Friday, March 23, 2012 3:05 AM
No prob. If anyone else needs other parts let me know. The only stuff you cant have is the 2200 I will be keeping that for my s10. And the shocks/struts I'm keeping incase i ever lose my mind and take the dspecs off my 05. Also the fenders, hood, doors, quarters, and trunk are either dented, rusted or both. headlights are held together by zip ties. One tail light has a hole in it. most of the interior has been stripped by the last owner. no sunroof. power nothing. the plastic gt bumpers and se sides are good. Glass is good. lolololol
Friday, March 23, 2012 8:57 AM
OK I'm interested for sure. Ill pm u my number so we can talk
Tuesday, April 03, 2012 4:05 AM
No longer available
Saturday, April 07, 2012 11:01 PM
I need a few parts. Do you have any of the following:

- working master cylinder w/ abs module
- working a/c compressor
- full drum brake assy (left and right)
- factory clutch reservoir bracket
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search