For Sale Feelers - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
For Sale Feelers
Sunday, July 26, 2009 6:49 PM
Figured I'd post some things I've been thinking about getting rid of and see what sort of offers I can get for them and if there is interest, to decide if its worth it or not.

03-05 Xtreme Tuner Kit - still brand new, never been mounted or anything. Can even include a 03-05 base front bumper as well. Picture Here

95-99 Import Fighter Kit - Front I believe is Rodimus' old front, whored around a bit but otherwise untouched and in good condition, sides and rear are off my old green z. Picture of Front | Picture of Sides & Rear

18" x 7.5 +45 Riax 5G Gunmetal Wheels with Kumho AST 225/40/18s. Rims and Tires don't even have 5,000 miles on them. Rims are discontinued. Comes with 2 sets(8 total) of center caps. 1 set painted a gunmetal color, then original polished. Come with hub centric rings and will include locking lugs as well. Picture(polished center cap) | Picture(painted center cap)

IPP 03-05 Carbonfiber Hood - Got the last one from AGV Racing, this was their show model/original one. I put 4 coats of clear on it and wetsanded and buffed it. Great condition. Picture Here

Carbon by Design 95-02 Carbonfiber Turbosport Hood - Brand new from CBD, this was their last one in full carbon, as they no longer sell it offering full visible weave. Pretty sure it would go to a friend but this post is just to get feelers on everything so i put it up. Picture Here

1999 Toyota Cavalier Taillights - Brand new from GMPD. Immediately put 4 coats of clear on them to prevent the common fading issue and make them look shinier then new. Come with the harness and will even include 3 sets(6 sides) of the connectors and pins to build the original connectors as well for a like factory install plus spares of both sides(taillight side and car harness side). Never even mounted.. Just been hanging around, best set you would possibly find. Picture Here

2007 Acura TL Projectors, with Retro-Solution's HID D2S kit 5000k. Projectors are dual function(high and low beam) and have clear lens from Retrofit Source. Planned on doing a retrofit into my 03 headlights.. HID kit comes with bulb adapters as well as a relay harness. The harness has been modified with a better quality fuse holder(waterproof), and has also been modified with Deutsch connectors for the solenoids for a easy disconnect or plug-in for when installed if you needed to remove headlights and not hard-wired high-beam solenoids.. I like to think I am very picky when it came to this and everything is quality in my mind. Projectors when I got them | HID lit up through clear lens | HID kit(5000k) | Harness Modification - Fuse Holder | Harness Modification - Deutsch Connector connecting Relay Harness to solonoid wires on Projectors for High Beams

1999 Grand Am GT Aluminum Control Arms - Modified to fit the Js, got them from Kyle and John's GP. Had them powder coated silver and although not pictured.. All bushings have been pressed in(big bushings not pressed in the picture but have been pressed in since then) Picture Here

I don't want people asking "how much for _______" mainly because I don't have to get rid of any of it.. so it is hard for me to put a price on it other then what I've paid. It can all sit around like it has been for the months-year it has been. With that said also don't try to give me some ridiculous offer either, be realistic. Purely seeing what I could get for them to possibly have some more money to put towards getting a place

Re: For Sale Feelers
Monday, July 27, 2009 10:05 AM
i understand your reasoning behind this even if i dont like it but good luck bud hopefully everything turnsout for the best

Monday, July 27, 2009 11:14 AM
pm'd

RIP JESSE GERARD.....Youll always be in my thoughts and prayers...

Monday, July 27, 2009 11:41 AM
id sure like the turbo sport hood. I have no clue what to offer tho.
Monday, July 27, 2009 12:44 PM
Just to add to your projector sale, the HID kit has a lifetime warranty that he bought from me. This warranty IS TRANSFERABLE to another owner, you jest have to pay Retro-Solutions $5 fee for the warranty transfer.

if you do end up selling them, let me know, I can process the transfer to whoever buys them.

GLWTS, hate to see all that good stuff go. Very nice and rare items you have here.

Monday, July 27, 2009 5:30 PM
how much for the 03-05 Xtreme Tuner Kit??

how much for the 95-99 Import Fighter Kit??

how much for the 18" x 7.5 +45 Riax 5G Gunmetal Wheels with Kumho AST 225/40/18s??

how much for the IPP 03-05 Carbonfiber Hood??

how much for the Carbon by Design 95-02 Carbonfiber Turbosport Hood??

how much for the 1999 Toyota Cavalier Taillights??

how much for the 2007 Acura TL Projectors??

how much for the 1999 Grand Am GT Aluminum Control Arms??

Lastly, how much for

your lovin?!?!

GLWS

Thursday, March 29, 2012 8:46 AM
Still have the 95-99 Import Fighter Kit for sale? all im really looking for is the front bumper.
Friday, March 30, 2012 5:35 AM
Old thread is old....

"You can only feed them semen for so long before their legs fall off."

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search