1st annual Louisville Icecream Cruise 4/28/12 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
1st annual Louisville Icecream Cruise 4/28/12
Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:33 PM

ROUTE:

When: SATURDAY April 28, 2012 7pm, cruise at 9pm!

Why: BECAUSE WE LOVE ICE CREAM

Where: Homemade ice cream & pie kitchen on shelbyville RD(there will be special deals for us so come hungry please and support a local business!)

What: Cruise around the city as a group! it takes about a hour or so come gassed up!

**** WE HAVE THE OWNERS PERMISSION TO USE THE LOT AND FACILITIES SO AS LONG AS PEOPLE STAY CIVIL COPS WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM, PICK UP YOUR TRASH AND USE YOUR HEAD******

Over the past few months that I have been involved with the scene around the louisville area, I've met a lot of cool guys and made some really awesome friends, I have noticed that a lot of the people I have talked to always talk or complain that the car "scene" is dead... Time to bring it back! A friend of mine and a group known as 1320video back in his home throw a event each year back home called the "Ice Cream Cruise" we have done it for about 4 years not and its always a big night! 1200 cars & bikes last year alone, even some legit road race and drag cars come! SO WE ARE BRINGING IT TO LOUISVILLE! come get the season kicked of right, cruise with friends and have a great "scene" this summer! The whole idea of it is to just hangout and not be to official!

thanks!

videos of our event.... LETS TOP IT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqkUoKZvxYg

and 2010..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC-7lEU5yN8

Re: 1st annual Louisville Icecream Cruise 4/28/12
Friday, April 27, 2012 1:48 PM
Changed the time to 6pm.

Monday, April 30, 2012 9:25 PM
Saw the subi, didn't get a chance to meet mike though. Think the weather put a damper on the turnout too.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Wednesday, May 02, 2012 12:51 AM
2NVUS4U wrote:Saw the subi, didn't get a chance to meet mike though. Think the weather put a damper on the turnout too.

Jason

Where at in Louisville do you live? I've never seen you around.

Proud member of Jbody of Kentucky ... Click on sig to go!
Wednesday, May 02, 2012 3:59 PM
You wouldn't have. I just moved from MN and don't have my cav here yet, I'm rolling a Saturn Vue. Still tryin to find out whats goin on in the car scene here though.

Jason

USACi =>146.9db
14.88 @ 90.73MPH =>GM Charger, Motor Mounts, Catback exhaust
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search