Spotted: Yellow RHD at Mentor Headlands - 5/6/12 - Page 2 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Spotted: Yellow RHD at Mentor Headlands - 5/6/12
Thursday, May 10, 2012 7:54 PM
i saw a streetline enclosed trailor in someones driveway a couple weeks ago in north royalton

Built&Boosted moar
04 Cavalier Turbo r.i.p my baby
2nd place 2009 GM tuner bash qwick 8--holla

Friday, May 11, 2012 7:11 AM
Matt Gorman wrote:i saw a streetline enclosed trailor in someones driveway a couple weeks ago in north royalton

I remember when I first laid eyes on you there.

You were like vrooom psst, and I was like "hayyyy boiii".

Friday, May 11, 2012 11:40 AM
, indeed.
i was like,omfg haiii bebe.
then i turned to my gf, and said, i knows that guy.

Built&Boosted moar

Friday, May 11, 2012 1:27 PM
OMG I didz the same to mine after dragging her thru a bash weekendy with our cars!

Friday, May 11, 2012 8:29 PM
hahah,i miss dem days.
good times,good times

Built&Boosted moar

Friday, May 18, 2012 5:29 AM
You ever head over to west side Cleveland, let me know. I wanna see!!!
Thursday, May 24, 2012 7:38 AM
lambocavy2000 wrote:you have got to be kidding me. i dont understand why someone would put in that much work and then sell it.

I sold it because it sat in the garage and was never driven. After I got it completed all of the good car shows went away and it was only out of the garage twice since it was completed. It was not something that I wanted to drive every day because of all the work that was done and roads around here sucked and parking it in the open where I worked the car would have been destroyed, so I was driving the STi every day. Then one day I decided to get rid of the Cav and find a new daily to park the STi and start building it. Now I'm in the process of a 400awhp build on the STi.

Thursday, May 24, 2012 7:58 AM
ANY PICS OF THIS CAR?
Thursday, May 24, 2012 8:03 AM
yes i have a ton of pics that i will be posting up in the next day or so. michelle i understand why you sold it since you didnt drive it that much. how much did you sell the car for? i wish i got to see it in person but thats ok. i only drive mine 3 times a week because of all the work i have done to mine and there are a ton of car shows around here that i go to.
Thursday, May 24, 2012 4:47 PM
I heard about mentor the day of, or id have stopped up there.

It would have been nice to see this! I'm in portage, btw.

Friday, May 25, 2012 6:08 PM
Any more shows anyone going to?

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO

Friday, July 06, 2012 3:25 AM
there is also a VERY CLEAN LOOKING white Z24 slammed out, cant remember but i wanna say there was also black accents on the car as well that was swapped to RHD driving right near my house. cleanest cav ive ever seen in my life, never seen him again tho....!

Thursday, July 12, 2012 6:55 PM
ChevyBoi89 wrote:there is also a VERY CLEAN LOOKING white Z24 slammed out, cant remember but i wanna say there was also black accents on the car as well that was swapped to RHD driving right near my house. cleanest cav ive ever seen in my life, never seen him again tho....!

So there's 3 RHDs in the NE Ohio?

12.6 @ 114.6 MPH

Monday, July 16, 2012 4:08 AM
Matt. I think so.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, July 18, 2012 4:32 PM
Clipzed Z24 wrote:
lambocavy2000 wrote:you have got to be kidding me. i dont understand why someone would put in that much work and then sell it.

I sold it because it sat in the garage and was never driven. After I got it completed all of the good car shows went away and it was only out of the garage twice since it was completed. It was not something that I wanted to drive every day because of all the work that was done and roads around here sucked and parking it in the open where I worked the car would have been destroyed, so I was driving the STi every day. Then one day I decided to get rid of the Cav and find a new daily to park the STi and start building it. Now I'm in the process of a 400awhp build on the STi.

I MISS AARON AND MICHELLE!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search