VA, NC, MD! - Page 2 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: VA, NC, MD!
Saturday, May 19, 2012 8:21 PM
I might roll out that way if i can got some stuff to take care of tomorrow. What time is the event?

Saturday, May 19, 2012 8:38 PM

It goes from 8 - 4

Sunday, May 20, 2012 7:20 PM
despite the rain, it was a good show

and i think I'm the only J-body in the Hampton Roads area with these ...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, May 20, 2012 7:22 PM

Monday, May 21, 2012 9:52 PM
Would have come out but worked overnight saturday and didn't see post. I have to upload some pics of mine but it's just stock so nothing really to show.
Friday, May 25, 2012 4:28 PM
I'll be back in Aug for mid tour leave (15 days) then I'll be back for block leave (30 days) in Mar/Apr. Im stationed in Germany right now...:-(

Whats up Kyle, I see you are still hanging around keeping J-Body's relevant in the area...If I ever get to live in the area again I will be doing the same.

It beats a Honda!
Saturday, May 26, 2012 6:07 PM
Theres another show on monday in Newport News at the cheeseburger in paradise...

10 am
$10 bucks to register.

My club will be meeting up at the car wash on Oyster Point at 9 Ish, so we can all roll in clean at 10 AM...

---
Trent: good seeing you're still up here posting... and yeah man, i gotta keep it up... GMR may be dead forever, but the the GM Sport Compact enthusiasm persists. I'm also a global mod here on JBO now... so I'm a life member =P I'm currently working to get GME Chat up and going again for the summer, as well as reviving GM Enthusiast Network Radio. Dave.org approved me to relaunch GME Live, as well as my own show, the MysticDark Hour. Maybe you'll be able to tune in from Germany... How do you like it over there?

Saturday, May 26, 2012 10:30 PM
lol work at 11am Monday. Then again I have to fix a few things before anyone see's it lol (Ac compressor squeaking), have one from junkyard I haven't installed yet. Did find some new wheels at picnpull today though. Have to clean them, mostly just dirt.

Sunday, May 27, 2012 12:03 AM
Im still around in spurts mostly. I chime in everytime I have a significant change or event with the Cavy. Im trying to wrap up another winter/spring build but this deployment kinda halted that so Im pretty much just stock-pilling new parts to improve the build. Still got a long way to go tho...smh. As we all know our cars are never complete. haha

As far as Germany...It has a tradeoff. Its a constant party but there are definitely negatives as well, especially @ work. I come back stateside Dec 2013 tho so not that bad

It beats a Honda!
Sunday, May 27, 2012 7:54 PM
Sounds like fun, I haven't been to meet in a long time. I won't be registering but it'll be good time I'm sure!
Sunday, May 27, 2012 8:29 PM
Good find on the LS Chromes... when i was still daily driving the cavalier, i wanted a set for "winter wheels" ...

Monday, May 28, 2012 7:20 PM
Yeah I like them, will probably use those till I can save up to get the MSR's I want. Have to get a lot of other stuff done before that happens though.

Monday, June 25, 2012 11:42 AM
Anyone up to anything this Friday?
Monday, June 25, 2012 5:58 PM
Will be racing with friends at Langley friday for the early 4th of July celebration. Will be fireworks if you all wanna see some earlier than the 4th lol. We race Ucars out there (Cavalier, Sunfire, Probe, Saturns).
Wednesday, June 27, 2012 6:09 PM
I'll be in va beach starting Tom. For a week!

Thursday, June 28, 2012 8:57 AM
Car show Saturday June 30 at the Freedom wash on S. Independence and Holland Road in Virginia beach from 9-4ish

I'll be out there with the J.

Thursday, June 28, 2012 9:27 AM
Dammit and I leave Saturday for Boston.
Friday, June 29, 2012 5:04 PM
Mystic I'll be at the show tomorrow at the car wash just won't have the car obviously

Friday, June 29, 2012 5:58 PM
ill drop by in the DD, cavy is getting a suspension upgrade, and seamless I gotta meet the man that created that dope ass gauge pod for me.
Friday, June 29, 2012 7:03 PM
cool deal... I'll have my cavalier out there, so you will all be able to find me easily... I'll be in the Team Mystic section of the parking lot =)

Friday, June 29, 2012 8:09 PM
Michael what's up text me tomorrow if u go I might happen to be there 3302893993. Which gauge pod was it that I made I've done so many sorry!

Sunday, July 01, 2012 9:39 AM
did any one else make it out there yesterday... I didn't see anyone...

Sunday, July 01, 2012 11:38 AM
Went there at just after noon.
Saturday, July 07, 2012 11:03 PM
I'm back in town Monday ,this time for longer, looking to meet up and do something. Let me know whats going on.
Sunday, July 08, 2012 9:09 PM
Mine's burning oil a lil now so thinkin valve guides got messed up when timing chain went earlier this year, had to replace a bent valve but guides looked ok but there is always that chance. Plan on dropping in a rebuilt 2.2 after tax's if it lasts or switching head off if it starts burning more oil. That or might try to get a 2.4 or just look for a z24
2000+.
Monday, July 09, 2012 2:49 PM
Im down for whatever, I go on leave Tuesday...
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search