Turbo parts and othe performance goodies for sale! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Turbo parts and othe performance goodies for sale!
Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:37 PM
I'm getting rid of the old stuff from my turbo setup. Nothing wrong with these parts, I'm just going a different route on my new setup. These prices are negotiable, and the full setup has made 350+ horsepower and 380+ torque with no problems. All prices are negotiable.

First off, I have the old log style manifold that used to be available on ebay. This thing is far from how it came though. I have over $400 just in CNC porting, polishing, enlarged turbo inlet, and relief cuts in the flange to avoid warpage. It also comes with a T3 wastegate adapter and EMUSA wastegate. The wastegate dump pipe exits behind the wheel on a J-body setup. I have had no problems with any parts of this setup, and I am asking $250 OBO for the whole setup. I have over $650 in everything though.

Up next, I have a CryO2 10lb bottle, halo bar, solenoid, and custom made bracket. This was used on my old setup with no problems, and the bottle is 1/2 full. I would have had the line, but it has since gone missing. (Thanks Bill Hahn! ) I am asking $150 OBO for everything.

I also have a Fidanza flywheel and the factory block/transmission spacer plate for a 2.0 LSJ Cobalt SS/ Ion Redline. It has been resurfaced, checked for cracks, and all threads are in excellent shape. This also will come with a complete set of ARP flywheel bolts as well. I have the pictures of the flywheel, but not the spacer or flywheel bolts. I am asking $200 OBO for everything.

I also have a strengthened and modified Fidanza flywheel for 2.2 Ecotec engines. This will fit all J-bodies and non-boosted Cobalts with the 2.2 Ecotec. It has been resurfaced, and upgraded with grade 8 hardened bolts. The threads have been upgraded with 5/16X18 heli-coil inserts that are stronger than the factory aluminum threads. There is some cosmetic blemishes on the flywheel, but I ran it for ~10K miles with no problems. This comes with the flywheel, and all new hardware for the pressure plate bolts. I am asking $175 OBO for this

I have the Ebay style rear strut tower bar for all J-bodies. Asking $20 OBO for it. No pix, sorry.

I also have all the old intercooler piping and clamps/couplers for my turbo setup. It isn't pretty, but functional. All silicone clamps and t-bolt couplers. Mixture of chrome and black piping. This will also come with an RFL blow off valve and the adapter for it. I have no pix of this either, but can get pix of anything you want. I am asking $100 OBO for everything.

PM me or reply to the thread for any questions/offers/pic requests. And all prices are negotiable!

Currently #4 in Ecotec Forced Induction horsepower ratings. 505.8 WHP 414WTQ!!!
Currently 3rd quickest Ecotec on the .org - 10.949 @ 131.50 MPH!!!

Re: Turbo parts and othe performance goodies for sale!
Sunday, July 15, 2012 5:56 PM
Make me offers, I need this stuff gone!

Sunday, July 29, 2012 3:11 PM
Roofy
I also have all the old intercooler piping and clamps/couplers for my turbo setup. It isn't pretty, but functional. All silicone clamps and t-bolt couplers. Mixture of chrome and black piping. This will also come with an RFL blow off valve and the adapter for it. I have no pix of this either, but can get pix of anything you want. I am asking $100 OBO for everything.

Will this stuff work on my 'Bird?
Sunday, July 29, 2012 8:52 PM
Maybe but it'll have to be even more modified.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:06 AM
do u have ur fidenza?

Tuesday, July 31, 2012 5:09 PM
Yes. I have both the 2.2 and 2.0 flywheels.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search