complete air ride kit. - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
complete air ride kit.
Saturday, March 16, 2013 8:30 PM
I have a complete easystreet air ride kit. It has a 10 switch box, compressor, 8 valves, pressure switch, air lines, old style front ballon bag struts, rear sleeve style rear struts, 2 dual needle pressure guages. I will even throw in my tripple pod a piller. Really want to get $600 for the setup. Everything worked great when it was on my car for a couple months. Never drove around because my car is a project. Located in central ohio.

Re: complete air ride kit.
Saturday, March 16, 2013 9:03 PM
Willing to ship?
Sunday, March 17, 2013 12:57 AM
I can on your dollar. Stuff is not light and would have to be multiple boxes. Where you at?

Ah shoot. Forgot to add it has a 5 gallon air tank.

Sunday, March 17, 2013 12:57 AM
Subd

Sunday, March 17, 2013 6:25 AM
MRThompson (jrthompson) wrote:I can on your dollar. Stuff is not light and would have to be multiple boxes. Where you at?

Ah shoot. Forgot to add it has a 5 gallon air tank.

I'm in NC, but I'll be thinking about it. Someone should jump on this and save my money for me.
Sunday, March 17, 2013 7:19 AM
good price, glws
Sunday, March 17, 2013 1:54 PM
I'm super interested in this since I just had one of my front air struts blow out on me, however I am located in mideast Wisconsin. Would you be willing to meet part way at all? it would be about an 8 hour drive one way for me, and if we could find a part way point so it wasn't a 16+ hour trip that would be fantastic. If not, I guess I could try to find someone to split the driving with me.

Sunday, March 17, 2013 2:04 PM
Thanks spencer.

Lafonjef. Im sorry bud I work 7 days a week and unfortunately cant work that out. If it was in ohio I could probably do that. Sorry. If you can work oout something let me know. I would figure shipping would be cheaper.

Sunday, March 17, 2013 3:18 PM
Interested.. Pics possible?

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Sunday, March 17, 2013 3:34 PM
Well if you can get me a shipping quote to 54241 that would be great. Otherwise I would be willing to make the drive. I have an Aveo so the gas wouldn't be that big of a deal.

Sunday, March 17, 2013 5:22 PM
i will try to get pics tomorrow. lafonjef is trying to work something out.

Sunday, March 17, 2013 5:50 PM
Also, about how many miles are on the struts approx? And which compressor do you have?

Sunday, March 17, 2013 7:11 PM
I personally didn't put any miles on them. The guy that I got them off said under 1k miles. The chrome one that came with the setup. No clue on the specs.

Sunday, March 17, 2013 9:29 PM
Let me know, if that falls through, I'm only like 2- 2 1/2 hours from Lancaster.

Been thinking bout bagging the car again, strongly interested

** FOR SALE** http://www.j-body.org/forums/read.php?f=24&i=110879&t=110879
Tuesday, March 19, 2013 8:11 PM
SOLD!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search