Cheap stuff for sale custom stuff! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cheap stuff for sale custom stuff!
Friday, May 17, 2013 9:01 PM
Have had this stuff laying around just want to sell cheap. I worked my butt off on some of these and don't want it to get thrown away!
First is a gauge pod for the mirror panel, fiberglassed it all added some texture to match factory and painted it to match factory. Turned out great but my kids dropped it and it cracked! I will let it go for 10.00 plus shipping. All the hard work is done.

Next is something I made and was proud of , it holds a set of aftermarket gauges. I made this so it should work with factory radio bezel. And I made it to where u can keep factory gauges behind. It was painted with texture to match factory and also the color matched factory. It was never test fitted, may take some modification. I will let this go for 20.00

Next is a idi cover that will need sanded down and painted. I will take 10.00 plus shipping this is just the alluminum only.

Next is a cold air intake for a. 2.4 it was bought off eBay, this will need painted. I will take 10.00 plus shipping.

Next is a air intake box, again this was painted and will either need re- done or paint stripper will take 10.00 p.s.

This is a boat gas cap I used for my car at one time. It is chrome. Looks cool! 5.00 plus shipping.

Please pm me if interested, I will take Paypal for payment!

Re: Cheap stuff for sale custom stuff!
Monday, May 20, 2013 11:13 AM
Bump, need this gone!

Friday, May 24, 2013 12:07 PM
bump bump, some of these items will be going into the trash if i cant sell it! I have 3 kids and need space lol!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 1:52 PM
Both gauge pods, check PM.

I roll on steelies. Work-in-progress daily-sleeper potential.
http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/engine/60493/
Wednesday, July 31, 2013 5:06 PM
Still have everything make offer

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search