Virginia Owners Please Look! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Virginia Owners Please Look!
Thursday, August 15, 2013 1:42 PM
Hello all!
I am relatively new here and wanted to tell you about a project I'm working on. I have noticed that Virginia's vehicle laws are a little bit out dated compared to the rest of the states around us. I would like to see a few changes in the laws such as: not having to have a front license plate, being able to have a nice aftermarket exhaust, and being able to tint my windows below 50% on the sides. I have tried to contact the governor and several people, but without a strong population to back me up I can do nothing. Please if you have a Facebook go like the page "Change Virginia Vehicle Laws Now" And please get your friends to like it. Every like will help. I would like to get at least two thousand likes before contacting anyone again. We all love our cars, and the current laws prevent us from making our cars exactly the way we want them.
Thank you for your time. Have a great day!

Re: Virginia Owners Please Look!
Thursday, August 15, 2013 1:50 PM
lolz.... really?

Thursday, August 15, 2013 1:56 PM
Yep
Tuesday, August 20, 2013 11:36 AM
Good luck but it has been tired before and still hasn't changed the laws in this backwards "state". With that said I have been running with my front plate in the window and an aftermarket exhaust for years and have only gotten bothered a few times and have gotten ticketed once for my exhaust but that cop was a jerk. Needless to say I could rant for a while about the backward laws in this hole of a commonwealth which is just a nice way of saying dump and being an Arizona resident and active duty military makes it worse police forces profile active duty thanks to our base access stickers here (they do in Norfolk and Hampton Roads area anyway) because they know we A: have money and B: thanks to reporting to our command have no choice but to pay or go to court not like we can skip town or anything. But I could go on and on about how auto enthusiasts are treated like criminals here so I'll just stop now.
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 1:22 PM
But still. Its worth a shot. It only takes a second to like the page. I'm trying my best here in Roanoke.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search