Looking for front brake lines 2k+ - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Looking for front brake lines 2k+
Thursday, February 27, 2014 4:52 AM
I'm looking for 2000-2005 front brake HARD lines (left right) that come off the master. If you have a parts car and will get rid of the lines lemme know. Trying to ask around before I hit the yard again.

Thanks

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Re: Looking for front brake lines 2k+
Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:44 AM
Il check for ya

Thursday, February 27, 2014 9:30 AM
why not just make your own? you can get the 3/16 copper roll which bends very easily
Thursday, February 27, 2014 2:21 PM
If you were a few hours closer I would make a new set for you.

Thursday, February 27, 2014 8:52 PM
How much are they at pick-n-pull? Might be cheaper then buying copper coils and end nuts and dont u have to flare end.
I'm going tomorrow i'll look.
Thursday, February 27, 2014 11:54 PM
Go to napa as they carry brake lines in various sizes and styles.I use the polymer version so NO rust.I did buy a brake bender tool there too for around 18.00 and easy.The key is take a string and run it along your original line then measure it.Napa will have the correct ends as the assortment is good,and sizes too.You should not need a flaring kit as the ends are already on the lines and if your first go round on bending lines buy 2.I have done a rear axle,some shorties for some cars and so much better than crap from a old car that may be worse to remove and reinstall and bend up,threads all goofed.Napa generally has the brake lines on a rolling cart on the sales floor so you can check and verify the length,ends etc.Just my thoughts.

Friday, February 28, 2014 11:29 AM
Thanks everybody for suggestions. I wanted to make my own but kinda chickened out because I thought I had to flare my own lines and didn't want to jack that up.

All good Nic, thanks.

Ron Love thanks man for the info. Ill have to check into NAPA if I can't find an already made set first.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search