Team J-Revolution - (RESURRECTED) - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Team J-Revolution - (RESURRECTED)
Sunday, February 08, 2004 7:00 PM
Well now we finally have this underway. My friend Sean had a good idea, the hyphen in our name could be the chevy bowtie or the pontiac symbol. I think that would be cool. I have a few sketches that i have made for the name but i have never used my scanner and i will put the up as soon as i can figure it out. Oh by the way Sean may be joining us in a cav very soon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edited Sunday, May 26, 2013 5:08 PM

J-Revolution
H.R.J.B.

Re: Team J-Revolution
Sunday, February 08, 2004 8:21 PM
ya that sounds like a great Idea. Also as soon as we deside on what the sticker is going to look like, just give it to me and I will get them made. <br>

J-REVOLUTION
H.R.J.B. Chapter
-------------------------------
2003 Cavalier Blue
5 Speed
140 hp 155 tq
reation .853
60 feet 2.133
18 9.995@75.77
14 15.451@90.54
----------------------------------------------------
IT'S JUST A CAVALIER TO EVERYONE UNTIL YOU GET YOUR @!#$ HANDED TO YOU BY ONE.
Monday, February 09, 2004 1:32 PM
yeah i had an idea about our team logo....since i have NO idea how to use photoshop i took 20 seconds and used paint...lol...here it is....oh and rememeber its just a rough idea!

<br>

Monday, February 09, 2004 1:33 PM
heys guys you are forgetting on thing im not trying to be partial here but as for me if we use the pontiac emblem well i dont want a pontiac emblem on my chevy and im sure that guys who join with a pontiac would not want a chevy bowtie on their ride thats just my opinion but i think we should decide on a different emblem or design if we want to use a emblem you know i think that would be only fair...... <br>

" ITS ALL GOOD "
Monday, February 09, 2004 1:34 PM
well since the pic didnt work see if this link works

and for some reason theres a line on the right side of the pic....just disregard it! <br>

Monday, February 09, 2004 3:54 PM
That sorta came out the wrong way. I meant if it's a 'fire then it would be the pontiac, a cav would have the bowtie. anyway it's just an idea. <br>

J-Revolution
H.R.J.B.
Monday, February 09, 2004 6:40 PM
i was thinking something a little more simple...

did this in autodesk inventor

<br>

Monday, February 09, 2004 7:00 PM
These ideas are very good!! They are awesome!! I feel the same about the pontiac symbol, I dont want one on my cav. I like paco locos creation.

J-Revolution
H.R.J.B
Monday, February 09, 2004 8:48 PM
there all good. I like paco loco's drawing too. and basasscav was saying the fires would get the pontiac symbol and the cavy would get the bowtie on there sticker. I like that Idea. I don't want the sticker to be to indepth, but not to plain either. <br>

J-REVOLUTION
H.R.J.B. Chapter
2003 Cavalier Blue
5 Speed
140 hp 155 tq
reation .853
60 feet 2.133
18 9.995@75.77
14 15.451@90.54
Monday, February 09, 2004 9:13 PM
like we all said in the beginning, we need a head turner! but just an idea....im thinkin we make the O in revolution a tach?!?!?!? sound good to anyone? the tach should be redlining! <br>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004 5:12 AM
das cool with the O being a tach....

Tuesday, February 10, 2004 3:44 PM
first of all hey branddon i opligize man i told you i would do the rim pic or try to anyway ive been down with the flu or something for the past day or ..........and hey zach very nice man very nice but i think with the letters only not the box around it and as far as the "o" being a tach that would work for me........... <br>

" ITS ALL GOOD "
Tuesday, February 10, 2004 5:43 PM
kinda like the way that our car clubs logo looks? <br>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004 6:52 PM
slingblade wrote:

first of all hey branddon i opligize man i told you i would do the rim pic or try to anyway ive been down with the flu or something for the past day or ..........and hey zach very nice man very nice but i think with the letters only not the box around it and as far as the "o" being a tach that would work for me...........

i guess i should have given you guys the 3-d isometric view of the plaque. its not a sticker but it's the general idea of what im thinking. just without the box thing wayne was talkin about, and more flat

<br>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004 7:46 PM
I like it alot. Now what colors are we going to use. You just want to do the hole thing in silver? Also I recruited 2 more J-revolution memebers tonight. I was at pepboys getting a taillight bulb for my brothers cavy. when we pulled in there was a 03 sitting there. so I came out side and they were out side. I talk to them and they where really cool. i told them about the club and the meetings. There was 2 of them and both had new cavys. They are going to post here tomorrow. 2 more peeps in the club. I hope it keeps like this. Im exicted about this club. We all have been waiting along time for it to come together. Hey wayne its cool man. Whenever you can get to it. It looks like im going to get set back about another 2 weeks on my wheels. oh well. I was sick this weekend too so I missed work. I guess there is a bug going around. The pic of the rims and my car are on my car domain site on my profile when ever you get to it. <br>

J-REVOLUTION
H.R.J.B. Chapter
2003 Cavalier Blue
5 Speed
140 hp 155 tq
reation .853
60 feet 2.133
18 9.995@75.77
14 15.451@90.54
Tuesday, February 10, 2004 7:58 PM
well i was thinking about what tyler said about white, and i think that it would stand out and look good. but then again, a dull silver would look good too. i think it depends on the car. tyler's would look good with white, i think the dark colored cavs, and chris' silver cav would look good with silver. just have to play around and see <br>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004 8:12 PM
OK, just a quick question, why cant we use "Hampton Roads" on ALL the stickers again? why does it have to be South Side for you guys? it would look better if we all had the same stickers, but with different colors! and i agree with the white on tylers and the silver on everyone elses! i just want to know why we cant use Hampton Roads on everyones? <br>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004 8:46 PM
we could i suppose. by saying south side, and peninsula we're braking it down by region (via hrbt). then after that breakdown its broke down further through cities... why would you want it h.r.?? <br>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004 9:24 PM
ok how about this

J-Revolution
of VA.

Do something like that <br>

J-REVOLUTION
H.R.J.B. Chapter
2003 Cavalier Blue
5 Speed
140 hp 155 tq
reation .853
60 feet 2.133
18 9.995@75.77
14 15.451@90.54
Tuesday, February 10, 2004 9:46 PM
because i believe we are representing a whole bunch of cities. since we are one club from all over i think we should represent Hampton roads, it signifies unity, instead of me reppin newport news/penn, and you and wayne reppin southside/VA Beach...it makes us look, well, not as unified. im not tryin to get under anyones skin but im just voicin my opinion. we're supposed to be a "team" and the "team" represents HR. we're shouldnt look like just a bunch of dudes from different places, maybe our business cards should still be broken down like that but i dont think our team sticker should.

and hey wayne, about the B Cards, after we get the design/font made how you gonna make them? are you gonna make individual cards for each person? like maybe 10 copies for ME/Zach/Chris/Tyler/yourself? but we'll worry about that when we get the logo/font down! <br>

Wednesday, February 11, 2004 4:17 AM
I agree with the just representing hampton roads i does show unity instead of breaking it down to a number of places..... Does anyone know what tha plan is for ths weekend cause i am havin a lil bbq on sunday depending on the weather but from what i hear its supposed to be nice but anywayz you are all invited and more than welcome to come just lemme know if you wanna do that...... I gues if you guyz wanna do that everyone can get their sticker ideaz and we can all vote on it on sunday..........

Wednesday, February 11, 2004 8:02 AM
I think we should just put (OF VA) and not just south side or H.R. <br>

J-REVOLUTION
H.R.J.B. Chapter
2003 Cavalier Blue
5 Speed
140 hp 155 tq
reation .853
60 feet 2.133
18 9.995@75.77
14 15.451@90.54
Wednesday, February 11, 2004 3:59 PM
We deffinately need business cards because I know some people who might be interested and I see awesome cavs all the time. You guys ever thought of the american flag being inside the letters of J-Revolution. Just thoughts!

J-Revolution
H.R.J.B.
Wednesday, February 11, 2004 7:31 PM
the only problem i really see with that (at this moment) is people in the group who are not americans and who would rather have their national flag instead. hence promoting differences in stickers and therefore taking unity one step back... just thinking out loud here <br>

Thursday, February 12, 2004 9:10 AM
thats a cool idea wit the american flag, i mean i know i have the cuban flag hangin in my car but thats that..... tha american flag would be representing the domestic side of the car not th nationality of the person.... but you are right some people might not like it but that just my opnion
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search