Team J-Revolution - (RESURRECTED) - Page 131 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: COPS!
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:47 AM
Primed4drCav wrote:

If a cop pulled you for tints it shows he had absolutly nothing to do meanwhile you got idiots driving down 264... there is no reason why i should see 5 accidents simultaniously on 264 on my way home and its not even rush hour..... sorry but cops really piss me off

that reminds me... Chesapeake cops are doing a little survey right now... they are trying to see how many tickets they can write. I dont know if its city wide right now but i know for sure they are doing it all over the great bridge area, the butts road section of hickory, and the outskirts of indian river/greenbriar.

My friend, on mt pleasant rd, in hickory going to great bridge, was pulled over. No moving violations but got 8 tickets.
1) Exhaust
2) Intake (they made him pop his hood) (unapproved equipment)
3) Window tint
4) headlights
5) Decal on windshield (unapproved equipment)
6) Spain flag from his rear view (unapproved equipment)
7) Being too low to the ground, supposedly throwing sparks
8) Altered Suspension

Not even 2 minutes after he pulled away from the cop, another cop pulled him over, and warned him about everything, and wrote him another exhaust ticket....

all my friends in great bridge told me that they are seeing how many tickets they can write people and how much revenue they can pull in off tickets....

so im staying the hell out of chesapeake with my car....

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 6:15 AM
Glad i left when I did because I would have been screwed if I had been caught
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 10:38 AM
I HATE Virginia

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 11:10 AM
Dude that is total
I hate cops that act like jerk offs. Funny thing is the same cop that pulled me happens to be the one that harrassed my friends mom after the hurricane. Long story short....he pulled her for some bull@!#$ about lights at an intersection that where out. He said she was a dangerous driver and yet he was on a cell phone. He actually has been accused of harrassing many ppl. Second.... I got pulled a few weeks back and the guy tried to tell me my exaust was too loud. He said it's illegal to have anything louder than stock. A. It isn't illegal to not have stock because then ALL of the muffler shops that exist would be selling non-legal items. B. I have a silencer....so kiss my ass cop. He didn't ticket me though. For once in my life however I finally saw a good cop. The guy pulled another cop over for speeding. THANK YOU.

"Hmmph"
Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:32 PM
Ok here's a realization for ya.
Police officers will pull over any cavalier, honda, neon, etc......
for altered exhaust or noise violations. However ask how
many camaro's, mustangs, firebirds, or just plain old trucks
have been ticketed for this violation. What is this called ladies and
gentleman. Its called PROFILING and is illegal in all respects.
I've been curious about the actual numbers and if i had the time
I would love to do a study of what cars are ticketed for what and
how often. I can safely say that the numbers would show tuners
get pulled far more often than muscle or pickups. (Pickups are also
lifted mind you which is also ALTERED SUSPENSION). I have never
seen a ticket for that. I believe this would also apply to lights and tint
etc.... Now that would be a nice class action suit for the state on behalf
of tuners and a nice kick in the balls for the local and state PD's. Mind you
I like cops and intend to be one oneday but there are things that are wrong
with what they do. Ok well thats my thoughts. Careful out there team they
ARE gunning for us.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 1:33 PM
p.s. there are some really nice GP's going on you guys might want
to check out.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:19 PM
Brad Newman wrote:

Its called PROFILING and is illegal in all respects.
Now that would be a nice class action suit for the state on behalf
of tuners and a nice kick in the balls for the local and state PD's.

hahah i wanna file a class action suit against the communistwealth..... get some money back for the BS....

Theres supposed to be a group of us heading to richmond during the next law making session.... were gonna try to get rid of some of the BS laws... especially exhaust...

Tuesday, June 21, 2005 5:22 PM
Don't get me wrong there are some good cops. Like the one that pulled me for an out headlight and he let my tint go too. The guy that pulled my friend over for intigating a street race. (undercover cop revved to him and my pal tried to race him, the cop stopped and got behind him and pullled him.) The guy just asked if it was his car and josh said "yes" Cop goes "I sucked you right in to that one didn't I?" He sat there for a while and then told my pal that he was on his way home and told him to be carefull. I was like and I get pulled for tint. Ick. anyway. yeah. Most cops out there though............any reason.

"Hmmph"
On to something legitimate...
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:32 PM
Sorry about the last minuteness of last weeks "meet." It fell through, so no worries if you think you missed it. Even though it was so last minute, I don't see why I only got two responses for it. We all agreed that the third Saturday of every month would be the mandatory meet for the team and yet every month we go through the same hassle of someone having to contact everyone and remind them etc. It's understandable that some of us have to work so they can't possibly make it, but let's be serious. If it's not a good time/arrangement, make a suggestion to change it. There are some important issues that were discussed at the last meet, Larissa's birthday, that need to be addressed and the fourm here is not the appropriate place for that. Something needs to be planned for this weekend, be it Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, so that we will have a meet for this month. Our VP is supposed to be incharge of that so that's where it needs to be taken care of from. It's really not fair that only two or three of the team are constantly finding themselves making the telephone calls and sending out the emails for meets.

A few reminders:

1) Casper is coming back next month!

2) Super Tuner Show is July 23rd and 24th at the Hampton Roads Convention Centre.

3) East Coast Nationals is July 29th through the 31st at The ShowPlace in Richmond.

4) * MANDATORY MEETS ARE THE THIRD SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH *

Re: On to something legitimate...
Wednesday, June 22, 2005 1:40 PM
Valid points HOWEVER, I have noticed something. Even if ppl show up for the meets.....sometimes (if I remember right) we really don't talk about anything. If we do then it is for only a brief time. I dunno if it's all of us or what but I think that's what is turning ppl off to meets. I am not pointing out anyone, but I have heard some talk about how it is the same over and over. I am a bit worried that this team won't last too much longer at this rate. However I do appologize for not showing and Kev....tried to call you back but nobody picked up. I worked on my windows with my dad for 9 hours..10:00 am to 7:30 pm. I was too tired to really do much else. btw...suggestion....if anyone wants to get thier window motors fixed..NEVER do it yourself unless you have all the tools you need right there....we coulda finished in two hours....but all the improvising and stopping to buy parts.....not to mention the labor.......extended that a little...heh......

"Hmmph"
Thursday, June 23, 2005 6:39 PM
falling off the front page again...

*ToThaTop* *BUMP*

Friday, June 24, 2005 5:55 AM
Well guys it looks like my VA time is running short.... i just dropped my orders for newport, ri and boston, ma........ couldn't find anything here in VA so i guess i have 6 months left here in the wonderful state of VA.....

Jay And Angela
Friday, June 24, 2005 9:45 PM
I see you be in my area Jay. Try droping orders to Groton,Ct. Its alot nicer.
Sunday, June 26, 2005 4:57 AM
HEY!!!..what the hell is goin on??!!....DAMN i'm missin out on a ton of shytover there in VA.....I haven't been gettin anyting from JBODY.ORG in forever......i jsut had to post...I'm still out here on deployment and can't wait to get back...but now i see all this stuff with COPS....DAMMIT!!....how many members do we still have??...everyone..PLEASE WRITE ME

josephw@gonzalez.navy.mil
Sunday, June 26, 2005 2:01 PM
Don't Worry about the cops. I just got pulled for 2 exhaust tickets, and NOS. Go to court it will be dropped, as long as you show up.
Sunday, June 26, 2005 2:07 PM
I am interested in starting up a chapter in Jax FL. I have about 10 people so far, but I need to know if anyone up here knows anyone down there that might want in.
Monday, June 27, 2005 3:23 AM
Can't do it its between Boston and Newport....... Meps sta in Boston or Naval War College in Newport..... I did some map questin and you are only like 3 hrs from both

Jay And Angela
Team JRevolution
VA Beach
Monday, June 27, 2005 6:30 AM
More like 2 hrs but yeah

Monday, June 27, 2005 12:29 PM
hey guys whats up? Well i only have like 4 more weeks left. THANK GOD. Damn 7 months is alot of time to be out to sea. WEll ill be back at the end of July and then ill be flying to cali and driving my baby back to Virginia. Im watching that movie Monster right now ......... its weired. So how is everyone doing? Hey we need to have a cook out or something when i get back so that i can see everyone and meet the new people. Hey larissa did you ever find Mandy moore for me yet? Well everyone take care and ill be seeing you soon. bye people

P.S. hey DEZNUTS97 there is already a cavalier club in Jax. I hung out with them for about 2 months. Great group of guys. You can find them in the flordia section.

Monday, June 27, 2005 5:58 PM
Hey Casper,
Do they have their own name, or is it a chapter from J revolution?
Monday, June 27, 2005 5:59 PM
I am about to move down there in 2 weeks. I already know about 9 or 10 people that want in.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 3:19 AM
we'll miss ya ! peace homie!

Jay And Angela
Team JRevolution
VA Beach
Thursday, June 30, 2005 10:48 AM
its quiet in here

Jay And Angela
Team JRevolution
VA Beach
Thursday, June 30, 2005 4:06 PM
I wanted to know a few opinions! Should I paint my car white, sky blue, or hot pink?
Thursday, June 30, 2005 4:24 PM
well if it was up to me i would go with sky blue i am gonna go flat black on mine... but i think hot pink fits your perfectly

Jay And Angela
Team JRevolution
VA Beach
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search