Team J-Revolution - (RESURRECTED) - Page 132 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: On to something legitimate...
Friday, July 01, 2005 11:00 AM
Well flat black is ok if you don't really care about your ride. I mean if it is stock it is ok, but if you put money into a bodykit and all that stuff you should have more of a personality. Don't hate because there are a lot bettter looking rides that yours.

J-Revolution
Friday, July 01, 2005 5:21 PM
Flat paint is really big this season. If you take any hint from the Bazooka or Greddy project cars, and about a million other cars, that is. It doesn't necessarily have to be flat as in primer either. Just because you don't have a pearly, reflective finish doesn't mean you don't care about your ride.

Just a heads up to everyone, the mando meet this month is on the TWENTY THIRD so make plans now. It is, coincidentailly, the same weekend as Super Tuner so we can count going to the show and hanging out a bit as the meet if NEED BE.

Re: J-Revolution
Saturday, July 02, 2005 5:43 PM
Where is the super tuner at?
LA LA LA
Sunday, July 03, 2005 2:34 AM
hey people,

Sorry im not sure if they have a club name in Jax but i know its not J-revolution. So what is everyone up to? Ill be back on the 31st of july but im leaving right away to cali and ill be back on the 15th of august for good. When is the mando meet for August? Well ill talk to you guys later

Casper

Sunday, July 03, 2005 7:36 AM
From June 22nd:
DOMESTK (Wolf Cav) wrote:

A few reminders:

1) Casper is coming back next month!

2) Super Tuner Show is July 23rd and 24th at the Hampton Roads Convention Centre.

3) East Coast Nationals is July 29th through the 31st at The ShowPlace in Richmond.

4) * MANDATORY MEETS ARE THE THIRD SATURDAY OF EACH MONTH *

Sunday, July 03, 2005 10:07 AM
don't worry he is just a fucI<in idiot anyway

Jay And Angela
Team JRevolution
VA Beach
Sunday, July 03, 2005 10:20 AM
Dude the only idiots are those who let their wife screw everyone,and everything. Besides I already told you don't be pissed because other people have way better looking rides that your 4 door crap box...
Sunday, July 03, 2005 2:58 PM
tha world doesn't need people like you, you should just go kill yourself

Jay And Angela
Team JRevolution
VA Beach
Sunday, July 03, 2005 5:05 PM
Jay, You are the one that started talking first. What do you mean I should kill myself? I didn't know you had a problem until the other day. I went out of my way to hook you and Angela up. I put the bodykit on your car, I did the little stuff you didn't know how to do like change the oil, or even the valve cover gasket. You need to stop running your mouth, and just concentrate on your car. I will do the same. This is not the place to talk @!#$. I would just talk about car stuff instead of run your mouth. It is pointless.
Sunday, July 03, 2005 5:50 PM
i'll talk to you when i get back to VA

Jay And Angela
Team JRevolution
VA Beach
Tuesday, July 05, 2005 10:29 AM
That realy is quite enough.

Sorry every one i have been realy realy bussie with the move to NJ and trying to get every thing set and ready

Will hows the foot

Jay hows every thing goin

Larrisa sup chick

Kevin how you doin?

Whit miss ya bud

Chris where you at?

Ryan call me

Zack brotha hope all is well

and if i forgot any one i will kick my self later when i remeber .I miss you all and am goin to try to stop by on my way up this last time

be nice to every one and send me money lol

Was that a... Cav??

it used to be anyway.......

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 11:49 AM
1 HEY YOU FORGOT ME!!!!!!!!!!
2 So what is everyone up to?
3 Ok ill be back for good with my car on Aug 15th. If we can, can we please try to have a meet alittle after that so that i can see everyone and meet all the new people.
4 Are there any shows going on after i get back?
5 Well guys ill be back soon and so will my stupid jokes
Later on
Casper
2003 Turbo Cavalier LS

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:01 PM
OMG how could i ever forget you jason i am so sorry i will kick the crap out of me later

Was that a... Cav??

Tuesday, July 05, 2005 8:10 PM
you forgot me too!!! Hey if you want you can come up to see me in Ct I am up the road from ya Rob
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 3:24 AM
Rob- where in Jersey you at?

Jay And Angela
Team JRevolution
VA Beach
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:08 AM
Mt.Laurel,NJ it is like 20 min uts east of philly

James sounds like a plan let me get set in NJ and i will call you

Was that a... Cav??

Wednesday, July 06, 2005 8:55 AM
Rob- thats about 2 hrs from my house in Jersey, right next to NYC

Jay And Angela
Team JRevolution
VA Beach
Whats up
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 1:23 PM
Its been a while since ive posted.... my car decided to put me through an electrical nightmare. Whenever my car is cold (like sat over night or whatever) she starts right up... once its warm... the starter doesnt wanna engage... the starter itself is fine, cause i can start the car by using the transmission dipstick to tap the two terminals... i figure its either the key turn ignition, wiring harness, ECU/ECM, or Starter Relay, but i got a hook up at Auto Works out in cpeake, $150 and they are going to trace all my OEM wiring to figure it all out. thats not all that bad cause tidewater auto electric wanted to charge $45 - $70 an hour and it take a few hours to do all that testing.

On top of all that ive been busy moving... The Import Shop merged with Dialdin, so now we are on the other side of Greenbriar. i dont understand the owner sometimes ... we gained a partshop and got to make our paint booth slightly bigger, but before we could fit 5 cars in the bay.... now we can only fit one outside the paint booth, and the paint booth is single car. Oh well... i still have access to all the distributors, so if anyone still wants parts wholesale, drop me a message and i'll see what i can do.

if anyone ever wants to get together and hang out, and has my cell or screen name, hit me up and i'll see what i can do.

later

Re: Whats up
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 3:15 PM
Hey people im kinda new to the jbody scene so i was wondering if you guys like to do meets or anything like that....Im interested in meeting up with some jbody people and talking and getting their point of view on things....Thanks in Advance

Chris
Wednesday, July 06, 2005 5:56 PM
XsTrEmE-Delusions(CensorThis!) wrote:

my car decided to put me through an electrical nightmare.
And thanks to this nightmare it just fried my brand new 200 Amp Alternator. Luckally that bitch is under warranty. I decided to try some things since i get pissed off thinking about my car. Im changing the ignition starter switch, since it was really easy to get that off the lock cylander. wish me luck

Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:23 AM
Hello Chris my name is robyes we do like to meet up we do meetings at least once a month some times every week end. just keep an eye on this thread and you will see where and when the is

Speaking of meets i will be in norfolk on my way to NJ this saturday and saturday night i woulod love to see you guys before the big move let me know some thing y'all

Was that a... Cav??

Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:12 AM
On saturday i wont be off work until 1230 ish but i can come over after that if u guys are still there...

chris
Thursday, July 07, 2005 11:53 AM
hey rob remember when i saw you in flordia and we ate at the one place and you had that truck.......... fun............ ok bye

Are you ok from kicking your self for forgetting me?

ENIGMA!!!!
Saturday, July 09, 2005 11:34 AM
HEY YALL...this is WHIT!!!.....I'll be back soioner than you know...hehehe....jsut so you all know....MARI is 29 weeks pregnant and we're having a baby girl.....but they'll be living in Jersey and i'll be around in VA....so don't count me OUT!!

ROB....you better go and visit her!!!...you'r enot that far away...heheh

alright yall..i'm out...
Re: ENIGMA!!!!
Sunday, July 10, 2005 7:40 PM
ROB!!!!!!

well after i talked to you friday i planned to be ready to leave around 5. i sat there and waited till like 7 thinking maybe you were running late. well needless to say i past out on the couch watching the movie Point Break. well i woke up at 10 o'clock to see that there had been no messages, and that i was a little late picking linsey up from work. at around 10:20 my phone almost exploded saying i had 8 new voicmails, and 2 texts. so thanx to the F'n wireless called Cingular, i missed my bud Next time you make it here we are havin a party, hopefully the same time Jason comes back!!!!!

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search