Team J-Revolution - (RESURRECTED) - Page 133 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: ENIGMA!!!!
Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:55 AM
CONGRATS WHIT!!!!!!

Weekend
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 9:02 AM
Whats up with this weekend anyone meeting up or anyone doin anything

Jay
Team JRevolution
VA Beach
Re: Weekend
Wednesday, July 13, 2005 10:13 AM
Good point, it is the third weekend of the month. I'm up for a little meet.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:55 PM
im trying to get together...how about something saturday....not sure when or were at but we can get together and do something....does anyone have base access?

Chris
Friday, July 15, 2005 12:08 PM
YOu guys should meet up and take some pics at Mount Trashmore
Saturday, July 16, 2005 10:34 PM
im assuming no one met up this weekend

Jay
Team JRevolution
VA Beach
Sunday, July 17, 2005 7:01 PM
Sunday, July 17, 2005 8:38 PM
holy crap Zach. Glad to hear your ok, neck still hurtin? hope everything works out insurance wise. just glad your fine.

Monday, July 18, 2005 10:12 AM
goddamn zach wtf is up with that....... that car has to be a beast to take so lil damage in a situation like that if that was cav it would of mangled to the pooint of no return

Jay
Team JRevolution
VA Beach
Monday, July 18, 2005 10:41 PM
dude that sucks ASS! At least your okay. Although I am now serious about my previous statement. The man hydroplains and is doing the posted speed limit. Nowhere on the sign does it say "65 unless raining" hence....@!#$ cops. Zach was lucky to get out of that with only a headache and neck pain and they still give him a ticket. well che_po cops....you guys are full of . Man that irritates me. But dude...sorry about the goat...that really blows. Well I hope everything turns out alright for you though. hope to talk to ya at some point.
-Marvin

"Hmmph"
Team J-Revolution of Hampton Roads, Virginia
Monday, July 18, 2005 11:29 PM
Hey gang.

Sorry to hear about The Goat, Zach. Hopefully it'll all be pulled out and set straight before you know it. Hope your neck feels better and that you don't develop any sleeper injuries from the accident... gotta watchout for those water patches, bro.

On to business... As you all may well know, assuming you got the text message at 12:30AM the other day, Brandon has left the team. He got a new Volkswagon... something or other and has apperently decided that's that. Whatever, good luck to him in all his future endeavors and here's hopes for good times with his new car. Make it bawl, dude.

Super Tuner Show is this weekend at the Hampton Convention Centre, right beside the Coliseum. If you're going it'd be great to get a heads up and hand out/go with the team (of all who is going, that is). Remember that ECN is next weekend and that it's a three day event just outside of Richmond. I'll be chillin' with my boy, Jason, from Total Kaos. I'm "sponsoring" his Ford Explorer in the event (basically I'm paying his registration fee). He took third in his class last year and I'm hoping he'll pull off better this year.

Very soon I'll be throwing some proformance into my little green wolf, followed by some minor cosmetic work... if the money lines up that is. I'm working my ass off at AutoZone, near forty hours a week on a part time schedule. It's a lot of fun and I'm learning a lot too so I'm happy, dispite the long hours.

I don't want to/mean to bring the team morale down, but I need to address something serious that I've seen happen this year, and seeing as how we apperently can't get our @!#$ together enough to have a real meet I'm guessing that this is the only place to address the problem. The team is falling apart. Last year we were tight as hell and this year it seems like we just can't get it together. I don't know what happened, guys. It's really sad that such a great idea and family as our team once was, and still is in a sense, has degraded so much in so short a time. We've not only broken up in terms of physical locality, which is a bit out of our own control I know, but as friends. I hang out with Tiffany and Larissa all the time still, but they're the only two I know anything about anymore. I haven't talked to Big Mike in ... a year almost. Nor little Mike, Ryan, Sean, or Jay. (Yeah, I'm leaving out Whit, Casper, and Rob because they're physically displaced beyond their control.) When I think of a team, I think of a @!#$ TEAM damn it. A team is made of friends who care and hang out together. A team is a group of individuals who constitute a singular idea, each bringing their own unique aspects and knowledge to play in the bigger picture. In the tuner world a team is a "club" and clubs go to shows and hang out and work on cars/shoot the @!#$ TOGETHER. We were once like that; what happened? I need to know what's going on, guys. I need to know if J-Revolution is still that kind of organisation or not, because if not I'm out... ya know. If J-Rev can't keep it together through one off season and maintain what it was only to grow better, it's not what I'm looking for and I need to move on. Love you guys and all, but I need a team and I'm not the only one that feels this way. Please, let me know what's up.

Other than that I really guess I'm all done. I have to work tomorrow so if you've got a free second, stop by and give Tiffany and I a hard time. Or if you're bored at work call Pep Boys and ask for a canipidy pin, conoodler valve, or gyro spindle for any car you can think of or brake pads for an '83 Vette.

Re: Team J-Revolution of Hampton Roads, Virginia
Tuesday, July 19, 2005 7:41 AM
How much is it to enter the event this weekend.
How many of yall are going.
Think you guys would mind if i tagged along, Would
like to see some people again and see how your
getting along. I'm not sure i'll enter cuz my car is kinda
@!#$ right now but we will see. Just post whats up or
email me at newman1228@gmail.com.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 4:20 PM
hi everybody i am back onlinei will not be going to super tunner i have to work sorry about the goat zach

"its fun to take a trip, put gas in your car."
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 8:27 AM
sup guys

I'll attending the super tuner show...i was planning on heading up there on saturday at 12:00 cuz i was goin with some of my boys....but would love to tag along with you guys...but yea the website for the information on the show is www.supertunershow.com ....i also got some flyers if anyone wants one i have to hand them out since i know the people that are running the whole thing...just let me know were u guys are going to meet before heading up there and were

Chris
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 12:11 PM
well I guess kevin said it like it is.....I feel kinda outcast sometimes...I too believe that the team is going south....I mean even when I first joined...it was kinda sorta but now it's just nobody seems to care. so I'm with kevin..if nobody does anything then whats the point? Either way kevin....hit me up over the tuner show this weekend....I'll see If I'm busy or not...you might see me sooner than you think...I figured out that the noise I heard coming from my wheel wasn't the bearing I blew 50 bux on but the brake pads...the clip of metal that holds in the right pad.....bent.....and it's dragging on my disk....sigh....DAMMIT....I am so not doing great financially.

"Hmmph"
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 12:25 PM
hey guys what up. i met larrissa and we talked for a bit. Im gonna be giving her a call this weekend. Hope to meet up with you guys and you can show me some things.

Rice you say? Last time I check rice was a type of food. Not a car.
S A T U R D A Y night?
Wednesday, July 20, 2005 3:13 PM
hey all whats up
who all is up for a meet Saturday night?

Re: S A T U R D A Y night?
Thursday, July 21, 2005 10:26 AM
can i come i'll even let you make fun of my unwashed car . what time to?

Thursday, July 21, 2005 12:22 PM
Yeah so i went to replace my front right caliper the other day and tried to
bleed the system and couldn't get any pressure out of the bleed valve.
So now i have no brakes.
So unfortunately i won't be able to show up. I'm sure your all surprised.
Sometime i hate my cav.
But not usually Let me know what happens though

Friday, July 22, 2005 8:03 AM
hey if you guys are gonna do a meet tomorrow . i will drag my boy with me, cause he is further along with his cavy than i am woo lambo doors 400 bucks yay!! larissa i will give you a call today about 7pm see whats up.

team j rev of ham roads va
Friday, July 22, 2005 8:53 AM
I agree with kevins statement things apear to be falling apart its kinda sad that last year we were really tight I would call everybody and see what is up and plan a meet the only person who calls me is kevin or tiffany sean once in awhile will call to see what is up
I know that part of the problem is we really have no place to hang out well that now has changed I have a place that we can chill after a little cruzing. I miss cruzing

Shannon 7pm is fine your boy can roll too I dont know how many people will be meeting up I will figure something out

If anyboby wants to meet up with us CALL ME you should have my number, if you dont get it

Re: team j rev of ham roads va
Saturday, July 23, 2005 8:58 AM
hey if anyone wants to do anything im open today and tomorrow. me and my boy elsayed .....no really thats his name........we have nothing to do for another week or so. I really wanna see what you guys have done to your cars and stuff.

i need some help
Saturday, July 23, 2005 11:27 AM
can anyone tell me why my ABS light is on, brakes are semi-new, and i used an OBD2 to run codes. came back fine. does anyone know whats going on...?

Re: i need some help
Saturday, July 23, 2005 6:31 PM
I cant not answer your problem Will, but I my ABS light is on too..It goes on and off. my brakes are only two months old.

Re: i need some help
Sunday, July 24, 2005 9:06 AM
I had the same situatuion with the ABS ligt being on..... all it was that the abs sensor behind your rotor is kinda magnetic so it attracts metal shavings that come off your rotor when it gets to cluttered it messes with it and the luight comes on....... Well on a better note the state of virginia got me again.... my caar got broken into again for the 4th time now they didn't get anythng cause i don't have anything they took it the last time

Jay
Team JRevolution
VA Beach
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search