Team J-Revolution - (RESURRECTED) - Page 140 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Team J-Revolution
Sunday, May 12, 2013 11:12 AM
Former VP checking in. The Army has kept me outta the area for awhile but I will be stationed in NC in the near future. Anyone seen Will?

It beats a Honda!

Sunday, May 12, 2013 8:06 PM
yeah... just talked to him a couple weeks ago... Both himself and Zach gave me permission to relaunch J-Rev in the future...

I have two j meets planned over the summer... We have a Hampton Roads Meet and Greet in 2 weeks, and one we are planning in Durham NC in a couple months.

Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:37 PM
Wow it was like a flashback down memory lane going through this thread. Sad to see the dramatic decline in the Jbody scene in the area. Where is everyone and whats everyone been up to, whats everyone driving these days??
Monday, May 27, 2013 12:30 PM
Alright guys... Anyone interested in Big Show, I need to know by THURSDAY... Friday morning Aaron Hancock will be canceling all of the unpaid for rooms...

After big show, we should think about trying to meet up at Jenros... Personally, I'll be out there that Friday (June 7)... i will not be there Saturday June 8... i should be there the 14th and 15th... though... June is kind of a busy month.. Cheech and Aaron Hancock are on my schedule for the most part.

anyway ... Things To Do.
1) Decide upon and agree to structure... I will put a base car club structure on the table... Everyone will get a chance to provide input, remove what is not needed, and add things that should be needed...
2) Elect leadership... I, personally, will not be taking a leadership roll... after this gets set up, i'd like to be a member.
3) Decide upon a logo. I attempted to duplicate the original J-Rev logo... it is on the table... i highly encourage others to come up with their own logos so that we can vote on one and rock it... I believe Cheech will be coming up with a design, as well as Aaron Hancock.
4) Get decals made... We can use the same sticker venue we get our Mystic stickers made...

Any feedback is appreciated!

Edit: My version of the Original Logo

Edited 2 time(s). Last edited Monday, May 27, 2013 12:32 PM

Tuesday, May 28, 2013 5:58 AM
Well I'm down to help however I can not sure I'll be able to do anything this weekend but next weekend I'll be free.

As far as J-Rev I'm more then down to help get it back up and going. As far as structure just a basic car club structure is fine with me with a group of Moderators and event coordinators that can arrange meets for the group. I'm not very artistically talented so I'll leave the logo to the more talented individuals.

Just let me know what I can do and I'm always down for meets. Also since we're just starting up we should probably look at getting business cards to give the nice J's we see out in town I know there out there I've seen them.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013 11:18 AM
I won't be able to make it out to big show but I should be able to make it to Jenros on the 8th just need to know where its at.

As for the structure of J-rev I'm new to the whole club scene but I am more then willing to help out any way I can just let me know what y'all need.

Does everyone want to stay with the original logo or are we looking to change it completely or something along the lines of its style?
Tuesday, May 28, 2013 7:19 PM
Jenros is located at the corner of Haygood and Independence Blvd in va beach, it's in the haygood shopping center, (farm fresh, dairy queen, etc)

I'll be out on the night 7th... but myself, Cheech, and Aaron Hancock will be at a bachelor party for a mutual friend on the night of the 8th...

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 4:51 AM
Yeah this weekend is definitely not going to happen for me. I got to much on my plate this weekend to go to a show with work I need to get done to the car along with state inspection and getting ready to get underway.

However count me in on the 7th it will be close seeing as how that's when I get back but I'll be there.
Thursday, May 30, 2013 8:13 PM
sweet deal... we'll see you there.

Monday, June 03, 2013 10:23 AM
You guys missed out on a great weekend. Hopefully you guys can make it out to the next show.
Thursday, June 06, 2013 4:31 AM
well with the impending tropical storm... we may have to push this back a week....

I'll be watching the weather and making a decision about going out friday night.

Thursday, June 06, 2013 7:59 PM
I figured as much. Hopefully it doesn't effect Friday night.
Friday, June 07, 2013 4:16 PM
I'm going to take this weekend off... the storm is going to be flying over richmond around 9 ish... and i'm not keen on standing in a parking lot while its raining, or even off and on rain... i'll be there next saturday for sure... possibly next friday depending on what time i get back from Fredericksburg.

Sunday, June 09, 2013 4:19 PM
I would love to be a big role in this but the past has proven that it just takes alot of time that either my family or the US Army just doesn't want to afford me. I want to be a part of it but I doubt I could obligate to full membership. I could drop in on meets periodically & maybe other event depending on what activities you guys have in order when/if the resurrection happen. If you guys would have me of course. I just hate to see the J-Body/GM small car scene go dead. It hurts me so much especially when I think back to how things were from like 02 to 07-ish, we had a real presense

It beats a Honda!
Monday, June 10, 2013 4:19 AM
I think a strict J scene would be hard to do in this area with the heavy military presence and members that make free time a luxury so always feel free to stop by anytime there's a meet going.

As far as Friday I had every intention of going until the rain didn't feel like standing out in that stuff. But I'm on for this weekend.
Monday, June 10, 2013 4:28 AM
I'll be coming home from Fredericksburg Friday... if it's not too late, i'll head to jenros. I'm not yet certain that i'll be there Saturday... but i should know by Friday night.

Tuesday, June 11, 2013 3:56 PM
You guys should come out to Jenro's on friday and/or saturday.
Friday, June 14, 2013 12:26 PM
Are any of you guys going out to Jenros tonight? If so what time do y'all normally meet up?
Friday, June 14, 2013 5:30 PM
I'm taking the night off...what should have taken 3 hours took about 5 hours to get home from Fredericksburg... I might come out tomorrow night though... It's been an odd week for me...

Thursday, July 11, 2013 11:54 AM
I'm usually out at jenros Fridays and Saturdays around 9:30. Would love to see more js come out. There are quite a few modded ones rolling around the area yet only a few come out. Thinking of making cards to slide on the windshield. Kind of a you've been spotted card with contact info. Jbo info jenros and when. Ect. How many would keep them in there car for that random cav or fire at 7-11.

Monday, July 15, 2013 7:29 AM
Mines currently out of commission right down due to a blown out power steering rack. Getting it back together this weekend hopefully but go out for sea trails next week so no go for this weekend or next..
Really bummed though hate it when my car is down.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search