Team J-Revolution - (RESURRECTED) - Page 2 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Team J-Revolution
Thursday, February 12, 2004 4:16 PM
whats up guys i just had got the chance to get online after being down sick for a few days but anyway i agree with the whole business card deal happening real soon cause i have seen a few cavies myself but every time i see them i havnt got a pen on me to leave a message haveing the cards would be a big help in promoting the team and hey it seems to me that wea re all in agreance with paco's idea for the logo / decal and i think we should stick with ( J-REVOLUTION H.R.J.B ) it's just catchier i guess and i know its played out with other j-bod teams nation wide but i think we should keep the tradition going you know ...........and as far as the cards that were asked about i am going to make them all the same and who ever wants when you hand one out you can add your own info on the back of the card like your name phone # and email address it just makes more since that way im not making 10-15 different cards you know ........and hey i forgot one thing as far as the team logo i think we should use ( anything other than white ) everybody uses white lets be original !!!!!!!! and hey by the i dont think we meeting this weekend being valintines and all but i was thinking that brandon could find out when we decide on the logo that we want how much the group purchase would be then we add some to that for spare logoes for the cavies / fires that come in after the fact and of couse that would come at a cost to them for the logo .......or maybe a select few of us like myself could just throw in a few extra greenbacks to cover them ....... <br>

" ITS ALL GOOD "

Thursday, February 12, 2004 4:54 PM
Well I like the H.R.J.B. As long as the cards has the team name and a contact # on it will be good. The cards are just so we can hand them out to all the J-body peeps. Well I can get stickers made anytime I want. We all just pay for are sticker. When we get new members I will tell them to give me the money for the sticker and I will go get them one. Cause if I have to pay for my sticker I think the new members should pay for there own too. Plus I can get sticker when ever I need them. Its a family memeber that does the stickers. <br>

J-REVOLUTION
H.R.J.B. Chapter
-------------------------------
2003 Cavalier Blue
5 Speed
140 hp 155 tq
reation .853
60 feet 2.133
18 9.995@75.77
14 15.451@90.54
----------------------------------------------------
IT'S JUST A CAVALIER TO EVERYONE UNTIL YOU GET YOUR @!#$ HANDED TO YOU BY ONE.
Thursday, February 12, 2004 4:55 PM
Oh one more thing. The two new members that I got. well I added them to the contact list and emailed them to everyone. If you did not get it just let me know. <br>

J-REVOLUTION
H.R.J.B. Chapter
2003 Cavalier Blue
5 Speed
140 hp 155 tq
reation .853
60 feet 2.133
18 9.995@75.77
14 15.451@90.54
Thursday, February 12, 2004 6:05 PM
hey this is dave the new guy. if you see a blue cavalier with white rims somewhere in the hampton area, thatll b me.
Thursday, February 12, 2004 11:42 PM
well welcome dave! havent seen your car but i know it will look good rollin with our crew!

...now only if i could get the pic to show in my sig! <br>

Friday, February 13, 2004 12:11 AM
alright guys...i finally got it to work....i was messin around with new fonts i got on the computer and then i decided to teach myself how to use photoshop lastnight....i tried to do brandons rims for him ...they came out........uhh......ok, i guess. and then i messed with text. so here was one of the things i came up with. <br>

Friday, February 13, 2004 8:08 PM
hey will some one photo these wheels on my car.

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMjczMTgwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wMjczMTgxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg <br>

J-REVOLUTION
H.R.J.B. Chapter
2003 Cavalier Blue
5 Speed
140 hp 155 tq
reation .853
60 feet 2.133
18 9.995@75.77
14 15.451@90.54
Friday, February 13, 2004 8:14 PM
ok those did not work. try these

<br>

J-REVOLUTION
H.R.J.B. Chapter
2003 Cavalier Blue
5 Speed
140 hp 155 tq
reation .853
60 feet 2.133
18 9.995@75.77
14 15.451@90.54
Friday, February 13, 2004 8:15 PM
put those wheels on my car so I can see what they look like. <br>

J-REVOLUTION
H.R.J.B. Chapter
2003 Cavalier Blue
5 Speed
140 hp 155 tq
reation .853
60 feet 2.133
18 9.995@75.77
14 15.451@90.54
Saturday, February 14, 2004 3:00 AM
^^^haha owned... guess you know now that we cannot direct link from them.

<br>

Saturday, February 14, 2004 8:40 AM
I love you guys!! Happy Valentines Day!!

Saturday, February 14, 2004 8:43 AM
hey guys! I think the stickers should be individualized. Like let everyone pick there colors...so it will go with the car...its hard to pick one color that EVERYINE likes and will go with the car. brandon...i like the second rims on the car. also, to make the cards we can actually buy the cards blank, in sheets that are perferated and print whatever we want on them, then pass them out. We can make a space on the back for contact info. too.
Saturday, February 14, 2004 9:07 AM
hmm im down for the individual colors.

also i dont know if i mentioned this before, but i have a friend that can hook up a website for us, its like 25 bux a year or some reate like that, but i'll get more info from him tomorrow. <br>

Saturday, February 14, 2004 2:33 PM
whats up
does anybody know of anything going on tonight
cause im bored as hell
also can someone bump me the info on the gym where your going to meet next sat night
preeeesssssssshhhhhh

<br>

TWO IN THE PINK ONE IN THE STINK
Sunday, February 15, 2004 4:44 PM
Are we a team? What kind of team? Are we friends too or just team mates?
Sunday, February 15, 2004 6:46 PM
Does anyone know where I can get a spare resevoir?
Monday, February 16, 2004 1:17 PM
alright guys another weekend gone by, where we meeting this saturday? is it the gyms turn? as soon as i get my tax money the car is goin to sound better....and as for right now im hopin that they will fix my dent and have my car back to me by saturday...if not im still goin just not with the cav. oh well...just wanted to see a little more posts in this thread about the upcomming meet.

<br>

Monday, February 16, 2004 4:04 PM
whats up guys !!!!!!!!! well it would been a nice weekiend if it had not of snowed todat that kindov pissed me off ........but on a better note ( HOW BOUT "JR" ) he kicked some @!#$ at datona thats was outstanding ..........well nuff on that so im guessing we are meeting at the gym this weekend ?! and hey branddon man im sorry man i just figure this photo thingie out i cant even figure out how to post an image in my post like some guys do it is starting to piss me off i just hate telling someone that i will do somwthing and then dont but this time its not me its the p/c sorry man......but anyway so i guess we are going to get individualized color schemes for our stickers im guessing thats what you guys want to do that fine with me ........ and heyshould i go ahead and print the cards or do you want to make your own cards .......just ket me know by atleast wendsday about the whole card thing im going to print mine but if you guys are going to make your own thats cool just let me know ..........and dave i think i have your car ...... <br>

TEAM " J - REVOLUTION "
H.R.J.B CHAPTER
Monday, February 16, 2004 5:28 PM
Last Saturday I went up to K-mart to see if anyone was up there and Brandon and one of the new guys were parked so I pulled in. We sat there for a pretty long time and it was fine. maybe we could go up there. Just a thought! Something to do!
Monday, February 16, 2004 7:32 PM
wayne its cool man. I understand. no sweat. About the superk think. thats a no. the cops kicked us out. Now I think some of us are taken this to far. Its just a car club. Just so we can meet up and chill, roll places together, and if we go to car show we can go together and park together. I mean if its more than that then let me in on it, cause that is what I got out of it. oh wayne you can make me some cards. Im all for the J-revolution. Let just keep it simple. <br>

J-REVOLUTION
H.R.J.B. Chapter
2003 Cavalier Blue
5 Speed
140 hp 155 tq
reation .853
60 feet 2.133
18 9.995@75.77
14 15.451@90.54
Monday, February 16, 2004 9:44 PM
well i guess i speak for myself when i think of you guys as friends....maybe not like best friends or nothin but then again we all just met a few weeks ago. but if you dont get that out of it then suit yourself....not naggin no one just my 2 cents...but hey.....i could be wrong?!?!?!

<br>

Tuesday, February 17, 2004 7:44 AM
No don't get me wrong. I see you all as friends. I just don't want people to make this car club thing more than it really is. Just sticker, cards so we can get more people to join and meets. Roll to the spots together, and when the car shows start this summer we can go together and show all these little honda what we have. J-body all the way. <br>

J-REVOLUTION
H.R.J.B. Chapter
2003 Cavalier Blue
5 Speed
140 hp 155 tq
reation .853
60 feet 2.133
18 9.995@75.77
14 15.451@90.54
Tuesday, February 17, 2004 9:39 AM
^^^how much further could we take it?? maybe parties and stuff but i dont see that as taking it too far... just imo <br>

Tuesday, February 17, 2004 2:01 PM
com on guys stop all the lovey dovey crap .........i think were just freinds who share the same interest J-BODIES and what do you know we have our own club going damn i guess that does make us freinds if we choose to be ........but i do koow one thing the weekend is coming up where are we going to meet at i think the gym is a good spot it seems to be the only spot on the penn. that the pigs dont bother us ......i think as far as the having a party goes lets wait till the chill goes away some first ........and hey somebody do me a flavor how in the hell do you guys put pics on your post i cant figure that out.......HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!! lol hey you know as soon as it warms up a little we can have BBQ'S at my cribb but i must say this you DRINK you STAY !!!!!!! and my wife aint having the house getting trashed that happened before and i was in trouble for days !lol
as long as respect is givin you guys are welcome anytime !!!!!and branndon ill have the cards this sat . for you bro................later <br>

TEAM " J - REVOLUTION "
H.R.J.B CHAPTER
Tuesday, February 17, 2004 2:20 PM
I'm not going to be able to make it this weekend. Sorry for the late notice but i forgot that i'm supposed to be in connecticut from fri till sun to go snowboarding. Oh well. I like the individual color thing too. Wayne if you want to go on ahead and make the buisness cards then thats fine by me, I trust your judgement on what looks good and what doesn't. oh yeah, Will I have that cd you asked for just whenever i'll see you again. <br>

J-Revolution
H.R.J.B. Chapter
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search