NEO February meet! Everyone is welcome. - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
NEO February meet! Everyone is welcome.
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 6:22 PM
Well its been a while since we have had a NEO meet/get together. I was talking to Steve (sonicfire) and we're thinking about getting together on a Saturday at Quaker Steak and Lube in Sharon. Hopefully we can get some interest in this. Anyone and everyone feel free to come out, all the Ohio people, PA, WV it doesn't matter... Well post if your interested, add some suggestions, whatever you want.

Re: NEO February meet! Everyone is welcome.
Wednesday, February 09, 2005 6:52 PM
mmmmm fooooood sounds good.................... also anyone feel like a trip to summit racing sometime

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple
Thursday, February 10, 2005 5:06 AM
bah why saturday? tuesdays are more fun!!! all you can eat mmmmmm yummy, and beileve me, i can eat me some wings.

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Thursday, February 10, 2005 9:37 AM
cause i know some of us dont get off work till around 5-6 during the week and i usually dont get home till around 630-700

i just gotta make sure i have my goodies on before this shindig muahaha

Thursday, February 10, 2005 9:40 PM
Yeah I dont get off till 4-4:30. I have been drinking tonite.

Friday, February 11, 2005 7:07 AM
*lives 5min from quaker stake*
listening...

Friday, February 11, 2005 9:33 AM
well then i guess we can do it on a saturday, i just like being able to eat as much as i want, im a fat person you know how it is!!!!

Friday, February 11, 2005 9:56 AM
haha yea your fat lol

ill try to make it out whenever but i just got laid off so i been looking for another real job

Friday, February 11, 2005 7:16 PM
Hey, just so you guys know for when the weather gets warmer...There is a pretty nice park just down the street from Summit Racing with a good parking lot and nice recreational areas...I just moved to Akron (same exit as Summit Racing Actually) so maybe I'll see some of you around....anyhow those are my random thoughts for today...

Friday, February 11, 2005 7:57 PM
the one on howe avenue?

Friday, February 11, 2005 9:21 PM
Mikey isn't fat. He just wanted to post to show off his new sig!

Friday, February 11, 2005 9:25 PM
if mikeys fat then my sunfire runs 8s...................... lasttime i checked it ran 14.4

Saturday, February 12, 2005 6:19 AM
Uh, I know there are a bunch of smaller to mid size parks in the area but the one that I've always been to for Family picnics is on Newton St..It's Just off of Darrow Rd. OH-91....if that helps at all.

Saturday, February 12, 2005 8:25 PM
i say we have it at disney land and hand the bill to mikey so that he'll get his lambo doors around the same time they come on cars from factory

Sunday, February 13, 2005 8:49 PM
even though i'm not into cars anymore can i come? Maybe i can light @!#$ on fire and get us kicked out or something cool like that? DJ is my idol! he graduates from ITT Tech soon so everyone give him 1 dollar!

****Up Coming Concerts!!!!!!*****3/10/05 - Taste of Choas tour - My Chemical Romance, The Used, Senses Fail, A Static Lullaby, Bleeds The Dream, Underoath - Cleveland state university, cleveland ohio
3/15/05 - Ephitia records tour - Matchbook Romance, From First to Last, Motion City Soundtrack, Scatter the Ashes - The Odeon Concert club, cleveland ohio
Monday, February 14, 2005 7:48 AM
i would go if it was alright with everyone, i'm from dresden(next to zanesville), that's more like southeast. i remember seeing sonicfireGT's car at the bash last august too, it was awesome. when were you talking about having it? saturday, 19th?
Monday, February 14, 2005 8:33 AM
everyone is welcome to come, no matter were they are from. the more the merrier. Steve unless the lambo doors come on the cars from the factory in a couple months its pretty much safe to say i have them!!!!! dj i didnt know i had a sig till i posted, jessica did it for me and put it on. and Kevin you know your welcome to come when ever, wether your into cars or not . and ya when the hell are we having the damn thing. i gotta get the rims back on and stuff!!!

Monday, February 14, 2005 8:47 AM
hey if anybody is welcome then can i go? im from columbus tuning, o1caviz24. i can see if anybody from there will want to go also. cool?

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Monday, February 14, 2005 2:36 PM
MatMan, your more than welcome to attend. Anyone and everyone is welcome to come. Keep checking back to this thread, we'll have a date soon. And yes everyone give me one dollar because Kevin said so.

Monday, February 14, 2005 3:51 PM
Cyrdin wrote:i would go if it was alright with everyone, i'm from dresden(next to zanesville), that's more like southeast. i remember seeing sonicfireGT's car at the bash last august too, it was awesome. when were you talking about having it? saturday, 19th?

WOOHOO I GOTTA FAN YAAAAAAAAAY

my car will be back at the dealership tomorrow for some routine maintenence as well as they gotta check out some stuff thats causing it to run like @$$ again... so its questionable for this weekend but saturaday or the 26th is cool for me leanin more towards the 26th unless i get it back by thursday.. ill let you all know... cause i am NOT driving the Peon out there...id rather drive it off a cliff

my mounts dont come till monday and my shifter wont be here till next thursday
mounts... springs...shifter....strutbars..... yep that should be all ill be able to afford to do to my car this year
if i get my car back around thursday it'll prolly be lowered by this weekend muahahahaha

but yeah anyways anyone and everyone is welcome..... but if you cause trouble.... kevin will set you on fire while we all point and laugh

Monday, February 14, 2005 4:15 PM
what do you guys say that we try to shoot for next Saturday around 4ish at quaker steak and lube in Sharon since its still too cold to cook out

if anyone else has some ideas, toss-em on out

we'll get directions for those who need them and prolly a couple of us are gonna meet up at a plaza on 224 and then head on up there

and again anyone and everyone is welcome but if someone brings their grandma, we wont be held responsible for any heart-attacks... sounds mean but thats what ya get for bringing grandma to a car club meet. jk

but yeah everyone is welcome just let us know how many people are coming by next Saturday so we can get the tables set to accommodate

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 5:43 AM
im up for it let me know time and directions and date

Tuesday, February 15, 2005 9:19 AM
Well if it is open to anybody, maybe i can get my cav and my brother in his cav. to take a little trip.

PRND321 Till I DIE
Old Motor: 160whp & 152ft/lbs, 1/4 Mile 15.4 @88.2
M45 + LD9 + 4T40-E, GO GO GO
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 11:20 AM
^bump^

Thursday, February 17, 2005 3:38 PM
Well, how about Saturday the 26th? Does that sound good? Leaves plenty of time so you can ask off work or whatever.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search