damaged z24 w/mods **PICS!** + 4sale or PARTS - Page 2 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: damaged z24 w/mods **PICS!** + 4sale or PARTS
Monday, February 21, 2005 5:05 PM
iI might want the corner lights? howmuch?

Monday, February 21, 2005 8:20 PM
i wouldnt set ur heart on gettin anything off this car.

BeardLife / Club Awesome Reject Blog
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 11:10 AM
i'll give you $1500 you bring the car to me

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:36 PM
i will drive it up to 200miles
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:42 PM
CAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:43 PM
CAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREADCAN YOU PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD
Tuesday, May 11, 2010 12:54 PM
Wow....is your fingers hurting yet?

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 1:28 PM
Running from someone?

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 9:37 PM
now why would you come back 5 years later, bump a thread that *SHOULD* have already been archived... (remind me to pm dave and let him know threads aren't archiving), and ask for it to be deleted when its been buried and out of mind of all current members...

there is a reason why there isn't a delete feature on the .org and unless something personal or illegal is contained, the mods and owner will not touch any thread. I don't see anything personal nor illegal here.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 11:47 PM
Why delete?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 12:32 PM
Probably ripped someone off and wants rid of the trail

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 11:00 PM
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:Probably ripped someone off and wants rid of the trail

To be honest I can't think of another reason to get rid of this besides that he might still be getting annoyed by people trying to buy stuff he sold 5 years ago but that doesn't look like the case.

If you want something usually giving a reason helps your case, till then no one going to lift there finger for you.

also if you did rip somebody off and its catching up to then I'm happy you got what you deserve

Thursday, May 13, 2010 4:47 AM
Reberrabbit wrote:
TheSundownFire (GME Chat) wrote:Probably ripped someone off and wants rid of the trail

To be honest I can't think of another reason to get rid of this besides that he might still be getting annoyed by people trying to buy stuff he sold 5 years ago but that doesn't look like the case.

If you want something usually giving a reason helps your case, till then no one going to lift there finger for you.

also if you did rip somebody off and its catching up to then I'm happy you got what you deserve
at that point it would be best to mod the first post and say "this post is 5 years old, the sale is way over...." this should end any issues with people still bugging him... and would leave this up in case he did scam someone

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search