Gmscb pre-meet - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Gmscb pre-meet
Wednesday, February 16, 2005 8:22 PM
just seein if theres going to b a pre-meet for gmscb around the toledo area so we could all roll up together..i know its a lil early, but just wondering

Re: Gmscb pre-meet
Thursday, February 17, 2005 7:29 AM
well, i dont know if there ganna be one, but that be cool, if theres not, maybe we all need to meet up and do this.

lol, 4th, oh well, im working on it.
Thursday, February 17, 2005 7:51 AM
Are you talking aboput caravaning to the Bash?

You are more than welcome to meet up and shoot down 75 to meet up with the people leaving from Dayton.... check out www.gmsco.org to keep up to date on our caravan info...

Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:32 AM
hey josh, when there are probably some Columbus Tuning people who will want to meet up with you guys to caravan out there. I figure probably on an exit off 70 somewhere. Let me know more info when the time gets closer. although Im sure trey will keep me updated, lol.

www.columbustuning.com & www.columbusracing.com
Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:21 PM
Yeah, Huber (where I live) is right on 70. We'll probably make it or somewhere close the pit stop since it is next to the 70-75 interchange...

Friday, February 18, 2005 5:41 AM
The new apartment is going to be kinda close to where we where living. I'm sure if us Columbus guys are going to go I can show everyone where Josh's house is or something, but just FYI we are going on Thursday I think. Might want to make sure and ask Erin.

Friday, February 18, 2005 6:33 AM
I went ahead and booked the reservations at the hotel room for the 7th-10th (check out) but that'll all depend if Trey needs to be there early since he works for Winks.

If we leave on the 8th instead, maybe the CT crew can meet at our place (Roberts Road right off of 270 in Hilliard) and we can all caravan down to Dayton together? Just an idea...

-Erin

Friday, February 18, 2005 7:05 AM
Yup, a caravan sounds good. Hoperfully we can meet on the 8th too to head down. I gotta take Thursday and Friday off then

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, February 18, 2005 8:31 AM
When did everyone decide to go on Thursday?

Friday, February 18, 2005 8:39 AM
Not sure, I was just goin off of what Trey just said ^^^ lol

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, February 18, 2005 9:59 AM
The only reason we made reservations for Thursday was if Trey needed to get there early because he works for Winks. We don't really know what's going to be going on so we just went ahead and booked just incase. I know a few others like Tabasco Racing and I think KRI Motorsports is heading there on Thursday too. I'm hoping we wont have to go on Thursday cause I'd rather caravan with you guys on Friday instead

-Erin

Friday, February 18, 2005 8:17 PM
Well DTP and some others said Thursday too... I just wondered since I never got that memo

Friday, February 18, 2005 8:20 PM
i doubt i go thursday, lol. im not planning on staying the whole weekend. just a couple days. unless jason has room for me to crash with him and tara, lol. because i dont want to pay for a room that long.

www.columbustuning.com & www.columbusracing.com
Saturday, February 19, 2005 5:23 AM
^^^ Agreed. I think the majority of the Dayton people are going on Friday. I know a couple are just going on Saturday for the show and MAYBE staying Sunday... It's tough to spend money on a hotel when you can drive an hour and sleep in your own bed...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search