anybody wanna do a 02/05 front end conversion???? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
anybody wanna do a 02/05 front end conversion????
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 3:24 PM
i just got an 05 cav and i dont really like the way the front end looks so i wanna swtich to the 00-02 front. i would prefer to do this with someone who has a black car AND has a z24 or lssport because i would still like to use the foglights. any help is appreciated.

Re: anybody wanna do a 02/05 front end conversion????
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:08 PM
i wish u good luck ......u will need it going from a 2 builb to a single my home gurl RC did her a swap with a 98 on her 03 and her day time running lights sucks balls she has no low beams only high beams ....not to sound mean....if u find the wireing dighram to go from 2 to 1 builb let me kno so i can fix her car lol
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 5:13 PM
Learn how to read! He says he wants to go from 03-05 to 00-02, the headlight/turn signal wiring/sockets are the same. No modifying required. Just need to remove the 194 bulb from the '05 wiring and leave the socket somewhere.

I would have considered this, but now I got the Type-J front, and I don't really dig the '03+ Type J, actually I kinda hate it.

Re: anybody wanna do a 02/05 front end conversion?
Tuesday, February 22, 2005 6:31 PM
buy a 03+ type j front and your on!
yea i know you want black

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 6:45 PM
That's becues she did not know what she was doing. if she wan'ts i'll fix it for her. very easy to do

__________________--------------------------____________________
Team: NONE RIGHT NOW
Sponsored By: Pro Trucks
Work Being Done By: creative customs
Stuff for Sell:

Tuesday, February 22, 2005 9:25 PM
Hey i'm interested in doing this swap w/ you, how ever my car is not black. my car is the dark green.....hit me up on aim (sedancavi114) or e-mail thanks

Wednesday, February 23, 2005 7:38 AM
cavalier2003driver we will try to fix it this fri. if u come down ..
Wednesday, February 23, 2005 11:59 AM
justin rockwell wrote:cavalier2003driver we will try to fix it this fri. if u come down ..

ok

Stuff for Sell:

Thursday, February 24, 2005 5:20 PM
i will do the swap with you. I have a 2002 cav front with clear corners. I would possible throw in a little cash to boot since i have a base cav.

Jim
Friday, February 25, 2005 3:08 AM
thats makes 3 of us...ive been talking to a couple people about doing this swap also. I hate the front end of the 03+..... i have a black 05, if anyone has an 00 and wants to trade.....haha good luck with that one mandie :o)

"Might be slow, but its cute as hell"
Friday, February 25, 2005 6:54 AM
First off I wasn't the one that wired it. So don't go sayin I don't know jack! Secondly it's cause the moron who originally owned the car with the messed up wiring harness didn't properly take care of his car, thus the harness went bad. Once I get a new harness and rewire it everything will be straight!

Red, good luck and I wanna see pics! I'll put the word out to a few people who wanted to do the same around my area, see if they are still interested. I totally feel ya on the new front ends.....I wish I did the 00 conversion but Spence had all the parts for cheap for a 99 and I got someone who wanted my front end and I could take their fenders! Worked out well. Oh yeah and make sure you get someone with fogs, I have to install mine and hook it to the switch, fun fun!

Friday, February 25, 2005 7:14 AM
Oh yeah and his was a 99 MINES A 04!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrr why does everyone thinks its 03?! Still was as ugly though.

Friday, February 25, 2005 7:59 AM
justin rockwell wrote:cavalier2003driver we will try to fix it this fri. if u come down ..

ok since you bring RC into everything im about to say a few things.

- 1 this is the kid who got banned from our board for being a dumbass and starting @!#$

- 2 you got banned from our board for starting @!#$

- 3 whether or not you like it your an ass

- 4 i HIGHLY doubt you 2 could fix it

- 5 stop bringing her into @!#$, cuz since shes in it now i am, so the next time i hear her name in ANY post of yous, @!#$s gunna hit the fan

- 6 This kid won't buy your seats. PERIOD

With these being said your lucky Joe or Cooter havn't stepped in yet, because they will say more than i will. SO STOP THE @!#$ WITH BRINGING HER INTO THINGS!

Ok to the person who made this thread i apologize for jacking it, and wish ya the best of luck
Friday, February 25, 2005 12:13 PM
Queen Racerchic wrote:First off I wasn't the one that wired it. So don't go sayin I don't know jack! Secondly it's cause the moron who originally owned the car with the messed up wiring harness didn't properly take care of his car, thus the harness went bad. Once I get a new harness and rewire it everything will be straight!

Red, good luck and I wanna see pics! I'll put the word out to a few people who wanted to do the same around my area, see if they are still interested. I totally feel ya on the new front ends.....I wish I did the 00 conversion but Spence had all the parts for cheap for a 99 and I got someone who wanted my front end and I could take their fenders! Worked out well. Oh yeah and make sure you get someone with fogs, I have to install mine and hook it to the switch, fun fun!

oppsss my bad just heard from just that you did not know @!#$ sorry but if you would like i'll help you fix it. i had to rewire my friends cav from a 05 to a 99. so yes i do know what im doing.

and for Pop N Fresh your right i might not as one of the seats had a rip in it. if im going to buy seats i want them like new no rips or tears and yes i can get it fix but that would take time and i might never do it anyways lol..

Stuff for Sell:

Friday, February 25, 2005 12:19 PM
ok dude who said she didn't know @!#$? i would like to hear this, once again my apologies to the person who started this thread
Friday, February 25, 2005 12:25 PM
Justin. not me all i stated was i would love to help her out.. and I don't care about the ban thats done and over with im not going to cry and yell and hate everyone there..

and this Justin(me) is not trying to start anything at all.

Stuff for Sell:

Friday, February 25, 2005 12:27 PM
god this kid is asking for alot, thanks for pointing that out to me though. Hes got alot of beef now
Friday, February 25, 2005 12:32 PM
Pop N Fresh wrote:god this kid is asking for alot, thanks for pointing that out to me though. Hes got alot of beef now

and sorry if you thought i was the one trying anything.

Stuff for Sell:

Friday, February 25, 2005 12:36 PM
you quit hijacking peoples threads. take it to email or pm. Hey i am still interested in doing a swap. i have sent you both a message to no avail. I have a black 2002 cavalier with clear corners. Let me know if either one of you wanna do the swap cause I am definately down for a change in fronts. I might even have a little cash to boot.

Jim
Friday, February 25, 2005 10:39 PM
u children need to get THE HELL OUTTA MY POST!!!!!!!!!!

unless u have a BLACK 00+ Z24 OR LS SPORT i am not interested in doing a swap with u.

Saturday, February 26, 2005 1:36 PM
it's going to be very hard to find someone w/ a black z who is willing to trade, send me an e-mail (b/c ur's is unlisted) b/c i have an offer for you

Friday, March 04, 2005 8:48 PM
Not to jack this thread, and im bringing it back from the dead but you have a bunch of stuff in the classifieds for sale and you have no email listed, Im interesed in a few things email me with your addy

Later

Please dont get mad about this reply
Friday, March 04, 2005 9:04 PM
sk8r4200 wrote:Not to jack this thread, and im bringing it back from the dead but you have a bunch of stuff in the classifieds for sale and you have no email listed, Im interesed in a few things email me with your addy

Later

Please dont get mad about this reply

If you click his username his e-mail is unlisted, but you have the option to send him a message through the forums. The internet is wonderful isn't it?

Friday, March 04, 2005 9:44 PM
Lol thanks man, sorry about being naive to the ways of the org
Saturday, March 05, 2005 6:34 AM
lol its ok :o) i did that a couple times too...hell..i still do

"Might be slow, but its cute as hell"
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search