Cavaliers and Car Sites - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cavaliers and Car Sites
Friday, March 18, 2005 8:19 AM
Alright want a 95-99 Cavalier it must have a sunroof and it has to be decked like kit,wheels and hood if there is any for sale let me know also name your price.

One more thing give me some sites with some decked out cars for sale need a lot

Thanks Guys and Gals

Re: Cavaliers and Car Sites
Friday, March 18, 2005 9:21 AM
Friday, March 18, 2005 9:33 AM
Already been there.

Thanks
Friday, March 18, 2005 10:18 AM
buy a brand new one for dirt cheap with the rebates and mod it yourself.

Want a spoiler like mine? I know a seller. Email me.
Friday, March 18, 2005 11:02 AM
Quote:

Alright want a 95-99 Cavalier it must have a sunroof and it has to be decked like kit,wheels and hood if there is any for sale let me know also name your price.

Ok so in other words you want us to do the lil search for you? And just guessing here. But you want to buy a Cav. that someone else has poured out their money, sweat and tears in to it. You buy it and say "Yeah this is my cool car". LOL

CLICK SIG FOR UPDATED CARDOMAIN
Friday, March 18, 2005 11:47 AM
Well if there going to sell it that is there decsion I don't think they need your advice.

Another thing I would never be your ugly A%% car. Lol
Friday, March 18, 2005 4:36 PM
It's people like you that give the org a bad name...no respect.
Friday, March 18, 2005 4:38 PM
It's his car, and that's the way he wants it. You're the one that is out looking for someone else's car that they personalized to their likings, and you're gonna call it yours? Come on.
Friday, March 18, 2005 5:30 PM
no...you look down on us because we actually put the work in our cars. We give respect where it is due. I know one person in particular that bought someone else's cool car, but didn't brag it to be their work, and changed it a little bit, to help call it his own. he doesn't brag that he built though. If you're requesting this. I KNOW you're going to go around your town, poppin the clutch everywhere you go (if you can drive stick) and pretend you just built yourself a nice car. Well, there's no respect given for that. Anyone can BUY a nice car...I have the skills/knowledge to BUILD mine. Building is half the fun. turn off your fast and the furious VHS for a minute and jump back to reality.

Friday, March 18, 2005 5:33 PM
I'll sell you mine, IM me

LE61T PTE6262 Powered

Friday, March 18, 2005 7:23 PM
ok luckydog and drop top paul

You guys make me laugh so much. I have mustang 5.0 and it's stick and it would eat your a%%

I'm just lookin for a cav half way decent to drive for college. the main reason i like them is cause my cousin has one and they are good cars but no power what so ever.

You guys and your 4bangers

Saying of the year

Tell me how my tail lights look when your trying to catch up. hahaha

Friday, March 18, 2005 11:14 PM
well hes already proved he's clueless about how fast you can make a "4banger". probably spending mommy and daddys money anyway. Ignore his kind, they always go away. *JBO

Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:00 AM
black96cavy

hey first of all i work at wal-mart and I know how fast you can make a cavy like by getting a turbo and intercooler and have around 225hp depending how much psi your running but my gosh spend that money on it. My mustang has 235hp and it's stock. I have right at 300hp right now after putting some aftermarket parts on like underdrivepullies,h-pipe,b303cam, mass air conversion, 70mm t-body, full american thunder flowmaster system just to name a few things.

Another thing nothing better than "American Muscle"

So I'll come find ya we will go to a dragstrip and I'll show you guys how bad american muscle cars can beat you guys. I just don't understand why you guys would post your quarter mile times when they are in the mid 15's and low 16's hahaha

But whatever you like
Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:32 AM
funny thing is...if you drove a REAL V8 muscle car...you'd start off with somethin like 325+hp. Bet it sucks knowin LS1's can whoop your ass all day long. Oh, and by the way, if you look in my registry, there ain't a single performance mod...mainly because I don't believe in making my car fast. Now, my olds 442, yeh it'd be worth it, cuz of little punk asses like you in your stang, which would likely get beat by me and my olds unless you had at least 350hp. Btw, lemme know when you can make some hp without a blower. Sorry, it's just something ford can't do. They haven't done it since the old big block days. Congrats being 2 steps behind technology. Oh, look at the eco drag team...no problem gettin 1200 hp out of a new ecotec....hmm, that's not bad....how much hp you got again? shut up troll, leave

Saturday, March 19, 2005 7:46 AM
Shep wrote:black96cavy

hey first of all i work at wal-mart and I know how fast you can make a cavy like by getting a turbo and intercooler and have around 225hp depending how much psi your running but my gosh spend that money on it. My mustang has 235hp and it's stock. I have right at 300hp right now after putting some aftermarket parts on like underdrivepullies,h-pipe,b303cam, mass air conversion, 70mm t-body, full american thunder flowmaster system just to name a few things.

So I'll come find ya we will go to a dragstrip and I'll show you guys how bad american muscle cars can beat you guys. I just don't understand why you guys would post your quarter mile times when they are in the mid 15's and low 16's hahaha

But whatever you like

i wouldnt call a fox body mustang an "american muscle car" ....just go away

Saturday, March 19, 2005 1:52 PM
hahaha hilarious, i believe Shep got owned, in this post, later

pic coming soon

"Live Life To The Fullest" "Customize Everything"
Saturday, March 19, 2005 2:16 PM
Shep wrote:black96cavy

But whatever you like

Want dusted by a four banger??????? even after you put the mentioned mods on?

bring it! I'll pull 2 car lengths in first gear on your 5pointslow..................

and garranteed i spent THOUSANDS less then you did on your 5pointslow

I'm that turbo V8 guy.....
Saturday, March 19, 2005 2:22 PM
whats even funnier is the bragging of 235hp stock................crankpower LOL!!!! i put more hp & torque TO THE GROUND than that LMAO

Saturday, March 19, 2005 2:50 PM
DropTopPaul wrote:no...you look down on us because we actually put the work in our cars. We give respect where it is due. I know one person in particular that bought someone else's cool car, but didn't brag it to be their work, and changed it a little bit, to help call it his own. he doesn't brag that he built though. If you're requesting this. I KNOW you're going to go around your town, poppin the clutch everywhere you go (if you can drive stick) and pretend you just built yourself a nice car. Well, there's no respect given for that. Anyone can BUY a nice car...I have the skills/knowledge to BUILD mine. Building is half the fun. turn off your fast and the furious VHS for a minute and jump back to reality.

I second that notion little pretty boy twerps spendin mom and dads cash so he can have a car to drive for school. Come over to my world....work your ass off by yourself a car and build it from scratch meanwhile drivin it in multi colors because you and your boy are tryin to get to gether to paint....bring that white trash ferrari down are way so i can introduce you to my boys Monte SS with a bottle fed 400 small block bored 30 over....then you can see some tail lights....

little boys and their little toys...YOU MAKIN UP FOR SUMTHIN

Saturday, March 19, 2005 2:50 PM
Works at walmart: Check
Drives a Mustang: Check
Poor English: Check
Mullet and Missing Teeth: TBD

Saturday, March 19, 2005 2:52 PM
oopppps misspelled buy that is what happens when you work two jobs go to school and build your car...plus gettin ready for shows

Saturday, March 19, 2005 8:47 PM
Shobiz - funny stuff

i dont think he is going to reply to this post anymore, lol

pic coming soon

"Live Life To The Fullest" "Customize Everything"
Sunday, March 20, 2005 7:07 AM
I'll reply LOL

Drop top paul yea v8 cars now like ls1 have 325

but think for a sec. dumbass we are talking about a 1987 gt 5.0 that's almost a classic back then they came 235 to 240hp here i thought you would know that but maybed thats why a camel is pissing on your car hahaha
Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:33 AM
Shep wrote:I'll reply LOL

Drop top paul yea v8 cars now like ls1 have 325

but think for a sec. dumbass we are talking about a 1987 gt 5.0 that's almost a classic back then they came 235 to 240hp here i thought you would know that but maybed thats why a camel is pissing on your car hahaha

but to listen to you talk it up about your MODS kills me. you talk like its a mean performance machine................with a B-cam? y not an E303 or X303? What about headers? your mods will be lucky to get you 300hp actually more like 250hp -260hp
all that Mass air work and NO intake work???? wow.............shep, you must have 5.0 ignorance lol

Sunday, March 20, 2005 10:27 AM
Quote:

You guys make me laugh so much. I have mustang 5.0 and it's stick and it would eat your a%%

I'm so sick you punks like you talkin trash. There's just no other way to put it. Does talkin crap that you can't back up make you guys feel "bad"? You don't know me, you don't know what I got. But I'm gonna be honest, your car is faster than anything I have ever owned. I'm 17, and drive a Geo Prizm, and it's not even running right now, thanks to a broken flywheel. You're faster, but I never said you weren't. My point is, why open your mouth, when you don't even know who you're talking to? I just don't get it.

I'd have to agree with the rest of the guys saying that you're spending mommy and daddy's money, because if you weren't you wouldn't have the attitude you have. When you build your own car and actually make it YOURS with YOUR sweat and blood, you gain a respect for others who have done the same. You obviously don't have that.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search