Having some trouble - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Having some trouble
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 4:26 PM
Hey guys,

I wasn't sure where to post this, since there isn't a classifieds forum, and I think only Premium Members can post about selling stuff....so I'm sorry if I'm breaking a rule. If I am and you still have some advice, email it to me I guess

I'm trying to sell my cavalier and I'm not having much luck. its been in the local news paper for about a week and no calls. Its also on ebay, no bids.

I feel my price is fair, the NADA price is $13,550, which is was I'm hoping to get for it. I mean its loaded 'n' all. I need to sell this thing QUICK because I'm picking up my Firebird in 2 weeks, and I don't want to have 2 car payments at the same time.

Can you guys give me some advice?

I hope this thread doesn't get blocked or removed, since I'm not really trying to sell my car in this post, I'm just asking for advice on HOW to sell it. and yes, I did put my car in the classifieds section

Post Edited (03-16-05 4:51 PM)

Re: Having some trouble
Wednesday, March 16, 2005 4:37 PM
I think that is to much money i went down to the dealership today and looked at the same cavi. manual, sunroof, 04 , O miles for 9,000. so im not sure maybe that is to much money

Wednesday, March 16, 2005 4:39 PM
you gotta be joking. first of all, with rebates and trade ins, you can get a brand new 05 for $9,000 to $10,000 depending on the dealerships. you're never gonna sell yours for $13,000.

and we do have a classifieds: http://www.j-body.org/classifieds/automobiles/.

Friday, March 18, 2005 12:33 PM
anyone interested? or know anyone that is?

i'm more than willing to lower the price. make an offer! email me since i don't check the boards too often on the weekends
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search