NEO April meet! Everyone is welcome. - Page 8 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NEO April meet! Everyone is welcome.
Friday, April 22, 2005 10:13 PM
Oh yea and for the record for those of you i havent told, my old cavi is pink now! Its running around Niles with all the same mods i did but the outside is f'ing PINK! My heart sinks every time i see it now.

Saturday, April 23, 2005 10:23 AM
jesus...dammit
snow...wow...they better kidding!!!!

"Edit Forum signature..."
Saturday, April 23, 2005 2:34 PM
ghey...........rreally ghey

lynch mob anyone..........lets lynch him up by his nuts

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple
Saturday, April 23, 2005 4:33 PM
Careful now, it might be Pimp Pink!

Saturday, April 23, 2005 8:39 PM
It's bitch pink is what it is!

lol

& i havent even seen it yet

Saturday, April 23, 2005 9:26 PM
No its definatley a bitch pink. Its almost like a powder pink! Not to mention that all the trim is still blue from what i did, including the blue window tint. Pink and blue dont really mix well.
Sunday, April 24, 2005 8:24 AM
I say we go find it and spray it......lime green

*95 Z28 M6* *Free mods* *160 t-stat*New LT1 Crate motor 357*Edelbrock Headers*3" Flowmaster cat back* !CAT
Sunday, April 24, 2005 9:51 AM
and taint it with an uber-cool metallic chrome full sided "gladiator" graphic....

werd

Sunday, April 24, 2005 4:01 PM
YEA!!!!
Monday, April 25, 2005 4:47 PM
Ok well from my inside source (weatherbug) its only supposed to be 40% chance of rain which isnt too high meaning we could still have it in the park. Im hopin to have it there because it would be nice to just sit outside and bullsh1t.

*95 Z28 M6* *Free mods* *160 t-stat*New LT1 Crate motor 357*Edelbrock Headers*3" Flowmaster cat back* !CAT
Monday, April 25, 2005 7:05 PM
Yea I was watching the weather channel and they were saying that its just supposed be cloudy on Sat. but you can never belive anything these weather people say this far away.

Monday, April 25, 2005 8:34 PM
POST 187!, WHY IS THIS THING SO LONG??!!??
Monday, April 25, 2005 8:36 PM
Whoops that was 186,
BUT THIS ONE IS 187!
Monday, April 25, 2005 8:36 PM
whats up guys...sorry havent been around too much trying to get the car together for the summertime...and getting it running but bleh ya know how @!#$ goes when you do a big swap and you want it to be perfect ill make it down sometime this summer

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 10:41 AM
^^^wtf are you talking about dude.... what did you swap this time^^^

so as of right now we are at the park?.... cool deal.... remember everyone......if you want to eat...... bring yer own food/plates/utensils................although ill prolly be bringin enough meat for a couple extra burgers..but not many.... ill be bringin the charcoal.... since i still have the bag from the last cook out....

also.... go to the grocery store and go to the spice isle... and look at the McCormick grill mates display... i have all those flavors

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 2:35 PM
my eco swap...remember i had it running on the 2.4 harness...now trying to get it to run on the eco harness...almost there though

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 3:01 PM
Hey Steve, so it was YOU that took my charcoal eh? I knew you had my aluminum foil, but my charcoal too? Man you just crossed the line! The fan has hit the sh!t my friend!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 2:04 PM
This is Jess...ok... I was thinking since it says it's going to rain we might want to make some reservations so we're not going to have to wait around forever like we did last time. I also figured that if it was going to rain and stuff... and if we're going to Chili's around the same time as we had planned for the park we're going to need something to do after wards... You all are invited to come to my house after... I'm just gonna need to know who as wants to beacuse then I could get some desert/snacks and such... I dont want to waste the money on getting them if you guys aren't going to come over. I have a pool table, tv, gaming systems, hot tub, basketball hoop, trampoline. So there is stuff to do. Ask Ryan and Dan they use me to play with this stuff... At least that's what they say. Mikey and I tried to come up with a list of who's all coming to the meet so I could call for reservations. So here's all the people that we had going. Correct me if I missed anyone or someone isn't coming. Thanks!

1. Nate 11. Zeke
2. Jessica- Nate's girlfriend 12. Bessie
3. Terry 13. Tony
4. Tara- Terry's girlfriend 14. Ryan G
5. D.J. 15. Kevin
6. Steve 16. Bika
7. Mikey 17. Ryan
8. ME! 18. Jeff
9. Mike 19. Larry
10. Dan 20.Scott? 21. Casey?

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:29 PM
cross out number 11 ........ im not gonna come.....

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:36 PM
yeah im with zeke im not gonna be there either but i will prob end up at his house
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:39 PM
i say if rainout occurs... we should all go see xXx : state of the union

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 5:57 PM
If it rains count me out. But im still positive it wont rain Saturday

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 6:19 PM
Zeke whats the deal man? You gotta come.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 6:21 PM
nah...ive decided not to drive the cav this year ... maybe next who knows.....

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 6:28 PM
WOO HOO I found it... Know that house on Sheban drive that they just did up and selling? HAHA $500,000.00 come on this is northeast ohio not Cali or Florida we cant afford that.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search