Js in Indiana? - Page 2 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Js in Indiana?
Saturday, April 02, 2005 10:28 PM
im also a Knober, but im in terre haute for school

Tuesday, April 05, 2005 6:20 PM
YAY i live in Salem (i know some of ya have heard of it)
i wont be doin much cruisin til my engine goes back in though lol
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 8:35 PM
I live in New Castle
Friday, April 08, 2005 10:01 AM
Hey Mike.

I see your car around town all the time.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Friday, April 08, 2005 7:23 PM
hey new castle guys, what do your cars look like, i'm from right up SR 3
Friday, April 08, 2005 10:24 PM
Rob, My car is a red z24 (obviously) usually can be seen parked eight hours a day at the Speedway Gas Station on Road 3 across from Arbys. If it's there, I'm there. Come on in and chat if you want.
Saturday, April 09, 2005 9:28 AM
Lebtucky here.. Boring ass town.

Monday, April 11, 2005 7:31 PM
fort wayne, there a couple j's around here.
Wednesday, April 13, 2005 12:34 PM
'02 base auto in red with 17" kosei k1's (one currently white, rest silver), slightly lowered.

"The J's weren't designed to be sports cars, the suspension sucks, the brakes are tiny, and the target market for our car doesn't need to be able to do any more than 65mph." - Shifted

A more accurate observation has never been typed. These should be the starting points before any serious performance modification. What's the point of making a serious performer if you can't control it's power?

Thursday, April 14, 2005 7:52 PM
i used to work in new castle, so you guys might know my car....01 silver with a type-j kit, carbon fiber hood and gunmetal wheels...
Friday, April 15, 2005 7:08 AM
Didn't you go to the JCI cookout in memorial park? I think I remember you. I was the guy who cooked the 2 tons of beer brats.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search