Cobalt SS in Norwalk, Ohio??? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Cobalt SS in Norwalk, Ohio???
Saturday, March 26, 2005 5:21 PM
is the person that owns the cobalt ss in norwalk on this board?

I saw her driving around the other day, didn't know if she was on these boards.

PM me if its you.

thats the first SS i've seen!

Re: Cobalt SS in Norwalk, Ohio???
Saturday, March 26, 2005 8:35 PM
Matt, u live in Norwalk!?!?! u wanna meet up some time? I drive a purple Sunfire GT that's in town sometimes. let me know if you want to hook up sometime.

Sunday, March 27, 2005 10:40 AM
Hey,

Actually I live in Milan, but Norwalk is a whole minute down the road. Yeah, we can meet up. Go ahead and email me if you'd like, cold1313@gmail.com
Sunday, March 27, 2005 11:22 AM
so does anybody know about that girl in the SS??
Sunday, March 27, 2005 10:08 PM
Hey matt, not to jack the thread, but, check out the Exclusive J's and northwest ohio posts to join in the new club/meet coming soon. Oh, and if I see the Cobalt in town, and it's stopped I'll ask for you (I'm like that sometimes).

BTW, was she hott? (LOL)

Monday, March 28, 2005 3:25 AM
lol

I was told shes extremely hot and its a 5spd car!!!!!!

i'm in love and i haven't even seen her! lol
Monday, March 28, 2005 11:34 AM
ss only comes in a 5 spd

Monday, March 28, 2005 11:36 AM
who really cares if it's a 5-speed, I'm workin on the hot girl thing now (LOL)

Monday, March 28, 2005 1:27 PM
yeah i'd like to work on her too, err i mean the, well....you know what i mean
Monday, March 28, 2005 7:42 PM
hotbug, you find my lady yet?!
Monday, March 28, 2005 11:29 PM
was in town Monday, and I'll cruise through on Tuesday, no luck yet, but I'm sure I'll find her, between Wal-mart and Ernsthausen, there isn't much more in Norwalk at the moment (until the track is open for sure)

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 3:22 AM
i've seen it parked at the tanning place in norwalk, on 250/13 when your headed towards the hospital
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 5:21 AM
STALKERS!!!!! hhahahhahahaa. jus messin

"All my life I have been trying to figure out who is behind this face of mine"

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:48 AM
wasn't at the tanner's, but I did see an awesome wreck right down by the Rich station. I'll try again some later time.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 2:42 PM
Kennie Rivas wrote:STALKERS!!!!! hhahahhahahaa. jus messin

some call it stalking, i call it love. and shes just playing hard to get with that restraining order

hotbug1776 wrote:wasn't at the tanner's, but I did see an awesome wreck right down by the Rich station. I'll try again some later time.

shes hot, keep checking, they always go back to tan!
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 11:35 PM
don't doubt that she's hot, but I'm married (like it really matters these days, huh ) , so I'm looking to scope out the car. when I find it I'll tak to her, and I hope I can get her to meet up with us some time.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 12:03 AM
its just a car and a girl

go to the dealer and look at one

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:32 AM
tmanz24 wrote:its just a car and a girl

can I go to the dealer and see if they want to hang at a meet or join a club? will the dealer take the car on to the highway and run with me to see what the car can do (over the spped limit)? can I go with the dealer to the dragstrip and make a few challenge passes? If this girl is into cars (and some are), maybe she'll want to have some fun with it. I could give to poops about how she looks, but domestics around here are scarace to say the least.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 4:27 PM
if yall from around norwalk hit me up sometimes for any meets i never see any j's around here except sor the red sunny on bags at midway mall
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 4:38 PM
that and attractive women are slim pickin's around here, ESPECIALLY girls who love cars....

hotbug1776 wrote:
tmanz24 wrote:its just a car and a girl

can I go to the dealer and see if they want to hang at a meet or join a club? will the dealer take the car on to the highway and run with me to see what the car can do (over the spped limit)? can I go with the dealer to the dragstrip and make a few challenge passes? If this girl is into cars (and some are), maybe she'll want to have some fun with it. I could give to poops about how she looks, but domestics around here are scarace to say the least.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:33 PM
Coop8392 wrote:if yall from around norwalk hit me up sometimes for any meets i never see any j's around here except sor the red sunny on bags at midway mall

check the exclusive J's post in this forum, meet date set!!!

Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:26 AM
Well, it was there at the tanners, but the wife was with me and got pissy when I wanted to stop. It's black and still has the 30 days on it. I'll keep an eye out in town for it still. figures I'd see it with the wife in the car, she got REAL jealous about the whole thing.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 2:03 PM
lol

should have told her its for a friend whose 20 and lonely LOL
Monday, April 04, 2005 6:25 PM
hotbugg,

for a second, i swore i saw you today. I was driving past the tanning place again and there was a VW bug pulling out of there, it was purple, I was hoping it was you (having seen the girl).

my friend saw where she lives, she lives near wakeman
Monday, April 04, 2005 11:35 PM
Dude, my bug is still under construction, won't look anything like my sig, (had one like that though at one time) I'm going for the rat rod look with that. If you see me driving it will be in a purple sunfire (without the kit, that's coming soon) with "Dopey" written in the back window. The very next time I'm in Norwalk I'll keep an eye out, and if the car is there then so am I.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search