VA JBO spotted in Christiansburg, VA - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
VA JBO spotted in Christiansburg, VA
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 4:40 AM
I was just wondering who here on the .org has the license plate VA JBO and was at the New River Valley Mall on Saturday. Black Cavi with VA plates...

"Two nations, under GM, with styling and performance for all."

Re: VA JBO spotted in Christiansburg, VA
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 6:05 AM
thats funny,a few months back a few of us where talking about starting a va chapter of the jbo.but no one in the group had a black cav."we" are from rke-danville.good luck finding him/her.by the way i have some family c'burg if you see a blue cav with plates that read "jbdy2nv" thats me.
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 7:17 AM
I'll have to look out for you...The swva chapter sounds like a plan...there has been a lot of fixed up j-bodies around the C-burg area nowadays. Just need to get them together and maybe we could start one. The black cavy looks pretty good, not great but its a start. Just want to know who it is and maybe talk to them.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:04 AM
hey juttcann while i was at a car show this past weekend i got a flyer for a car show up your way its says it will be at the new dragstrip?ill send you a copy of the flyer to your email tonite after work maybe ill see you there oh by the way its may the 15th.i know the club thats putting it on ill get some more info s soon as i see one of their members.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 1:38 PM
Yeah the new motor mile dragstrip in Dublin. I don't think I can make it to that one. I actually live in Johnson City TN now (going to ETSU) so I'll still be in school then. Maybe sometime this summer we can get together. I'm actually going to be in Martinsville the majority of the summer so its not that far of a trip out from Danville/Roanoke. I have some plans for the cavi and hopefully some dough too.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search