HELP in Detroit! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
HELP in Detroit!
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 12:08 PM
well, just got a call from my insurance company... they want my airbags reinstalled after my accident. I've already ordered the airbags, but cannot get them shipped to me in Windsor, ontario. Im looking for a good soul in the detroit area who would be kind enough to accept the shipment and have me pick it up at their place.... without having the airbags put back in, my insurance company is gonna cancel my policy! email me at drew_09_69@hotmail.com or reply to this thread it anyone can help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: HELP in Detroit!
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 3:48 PM
i live an hour north of detriot, if you cant find anyone else you can have it shipped to my house, or even to where i work it might be cheeper to ship it to a buisness. let me know.
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 4:08 PM
U wanna buy mine instead?

Portage, MI
Tuesday, March 29, 2005 4:42 PM
2 things;

1. if you wanna ship them to me you can and i can meet you closer than driving out to my house, preferably on a weekend. lemme know.

B. Steve where do you live at? shouldn't be too far from Imlay City.

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 10:04 PM
well if someone local has airbags for a 97 SUNFIRE for sale for a decent price, i'll take them..... otherwise Toboggan, your offer is much appreciated, and i just may have to take you up on that.... how far are you from windsor approx?
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 9:07 AM
Hey Drew,

I live in Ann Arbor and might be able to help you out. I am not sure how long it would take you to drive to Detroit Metro Airport but we could meet somewhere around there. You can ship them to my work so I could let you know immediately when they arrived and set up a meeting point them.

Ryan

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/651929
Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:14 AM
all i have to say drew is BE CAREFUL. ya dont wanna go sending it to somebody who is going to rip ya off man. not saying any of the above people would. im just sayin.. over the internet you dont know who youre sending it to. i would help ya out but i live about 1-1.5 hrs from detroit, by lansing. sorry.

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 3:13 PM
how long would it take you to get across the bridge/tunnel, whichever ya use?

if it is a quick jump for ya i can set up to meet you at a driving range or something right off the interstate, give me an excuse to hit some balls if it's nice.

listen to jbcav03 too, if ya wanna check me out talk to dubduce18s, i won't stick it in your pooper. lemme know.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:15 AM
i live like 5 mins outside of detroit, i dont have a problem doing this.

2006 Black Cobalt SS Supercharged G85
13.91@102.77
Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:04 PM
ToBoGgAn: i actually live near clarkston so its more like 45min north but yeah.

drew: like i said i have no prob with ya sending it to me or my work and you picking them up but, if i were you id take up ToBoGgAn if hes gonna meet you down there. it would take you prob 2 hr round trip to me. yeah i do have a set for a cav not sunfire from the e-mail i sent ya.
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search