2200 ohv parts for sale. - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
2200 ohv parts for sale.
Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:28 AM
I have a set of cav connection pullies. They were never put on the car yet. Both the crank and the Alt. no belt though. I also have a Pacesetter header also. I got this header off of trd cavfire. I think he said it was used for like 2 months. It is the one that was painted black. I also have a catco Hi-flow cat converer 2.25 in/out that has never been put onto the car. The cat does not have the o2 sensor bung welded in so you will need to do that but is only like $5 at an exhaust shop. I think that is all for now. Email me with offers. I am only selling these cause I am not modding my car with go-fast parts any longer. I have something else to do that to

Jim

Re: 2200 ohv parts for sale.
Thursday, March 31, 2005 9:58 AM
I may be interested in the header.
What year/engine is it off of ?

Would you be interested in trading it for a set of X1 fenders for a Cav? Never painted, just a coat of primer on them, good shape too.

I'm in Parkersburg, WV.

Thursday, March 31, 2005 10:03 AM
I am interested in the Pullies And the High Flow cat.

West Virgina J-bodies
For a great deal on all your jbody needs
Visit Tabasco Racing
Thursday, March 31, 2005 12:04 PM
pullies deff and poss the otherstuff just gimi prices

Monday, April 04, 2005 6:28 AM
anybody? I am looking to get around 225 and definately willing to make trades. Looks for ls sports lips. email me with all offers.

Jim
Monday, April 04, 2005 7:17 AM
Way Fast Whitey,
Not to jack the post or anything but do you have a/c and those pullies and if so could you tell me the belt #?
Thanks.

Proud member of JBOK (J-bodies of Kentucky)

Monday, April 04, 2005 12:31 PM
i dont have the belt. These have never been installed. just need a belt that is 2 inches shorter than the stock belt.

Jim
Monday, April 04, 2005 12:59 PM
^^^^ More of a problem than you can imagine. I have a belt on mine but its a 6 rib with one rib cut off.

Monday, April 04, 2005 1:16 PM
there was apost about the belt # in the performance forum not too long ago....contact CavieFreak....i think he knows the belt #

Check Cardomain for PICS
Monday, April 04, 2005 1:19 PM
yeah i know it is a problem ... some people say it was so easy and then others cant find it for the life of them. I know my luck and i know i wouldnt be able to find it if i decided to keep it. if you find out one that works can you let me know please?

Jim
Monday, April 04, 2005 4:35 PM
No problem man. I have one that works, the problem is I have to take the belt off to get the # unless I found the box that was around it. Its a 6 rib but its snug. The size I needed in five rib they didn't make because believe it or not, it was longer than any of the Napa or Gator brand belts. At least thats what they said.

Monday, April 04, 2005 7:18 PM
I e-mailed you and you never replied back

West Virgina J-bodies
Visit Tabasco Racing
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:18 AM
who?

Jim
Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:21 PM
^^^ you i wanted the High flow cat the headers and pully so if you still have em send me an e-mail with prices to blitzedj41@yahoo.com

West Virgina J-bodies
Visit Tabasco Racing
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search