Columbus Tuning/Ohio Tuning? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Columbus Tuning/Ohio Tuning?
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 7:22 AM
Whats this about? lol Is it gonna be called Ohio Tuning now Adam? Just wondering. I know the site is down but Ohio Tuning just doesn't sound appealing as Columbus Tuning. Any Idea when the site is gonna be back up?

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ

Re: Columbus Tuning/Ohio Tuning?
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 10:08 AM
might take a few days. josh is running into a few small problems with getting everything transfered over. as soon as we can get ants help (columbusracing) we'll be in good shape, lol. the ohiotuning thing is josh's idea, and while i admit that im partial to columbustuning also, we havnt grown in a while and this will give the site a chance to grow. but im playing with some ideas about keeping columbustuning as a branch of the site since i still own the domain. with the new server we can have multiple domains so what we might do is set up general forums for all ohio people, then have a columbustuning.com, clevelandtuning.com, northeast, southwest, whatever... and link them from the main page. so everybody could participate in ohio forums as well as local forums. the goal here is to get a little bit bigger with our membership and activity.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 11:01 AM
fine, screw us indiana people lol. i was wondering why i couldnt get on, started worrying that the site crashed again and i'd have to spend a week trying to log on properly lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sndsgood/ https://www.facebook.com/#!/Square1Photography
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 11:36 AM
Lol at Jason..

Adam I see what you guys are doing, its cool.. I just hope its back up in time because you know we got that meet next month. Also, will we have to re register?

306 TQ
Wednesday, April 06, 2005 12:21 PM
Yes, please tell us that we do not have to register again!!!

-Erin

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 3:44 PM
sweet i want a cleveland tuning

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 7:12 PM
shouldnt have to reregister if everything goes as planned. we saved the old board before making any changes. should be able to load it back up as it was.

Thursday, April 07, 2005 6:01 AM
Adam (StealthCavalier) wrote:shouldnt have to reregister if everything goes as planned. we saved the old board before making any changes. should be able to load it back up as it was.

Sounds good :p

306 TQ
Thursday, April 07, 2005 11:02 AM
josh still hasnt figured out all the problems. however, i have an old high school friend whos in this third year as computer programming major working on it. shouldnt be much longer.

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search