MEET TONIGHT IN NOVA ....HERNDON - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
MEET TONIGHT IN NOVA ....HERNDON
Friday, April 15, 2005 2:38 PM
there is a meet going on with some people i know and it is tonight in sterling by dulles mall at chic-fil-a call my cell phone 703-376-144 and ask for me if u need directions ..it it at 7 PM

Re: MEET TONIGHT IN NOVA ....HERNDON
Saturday, April 16, 2005 1:36 PM
No offense Justin, but that placed sucked! It was a bunch of stuck up, mommy and daddies money import drivers. It was a waste of time for the most part. People were laughing and makin fun of my J....it didn't bother me one bit but it just should me what type of people hang there. Nothing but Imports with no respect for Domestics! No socializing going on. It just plianed sucked!

The only good thing was meeting Justin and his girlfriend a long with Justins little bro. It was cool to meet you all.
Monday, April 25, 2005 12:57 PM
Alexander Andrade wrote:No offense Justin, but that placed sucked! It was a bunch of stuck up, mommy and daddies money import drivers. It was a waste of time for the most part. People were laughing and makin fun of my J....it didn't bother me one bit but it just should me what type of people hang there. Nothing but Imports with no respect for Domestics! No socializing going on. It just plianed sucked!

The only good thing was meeting Justin and his girlfriend a long with Justins little bro. It was cool to meet you all.

reminds ya of a few other spots we've been to aye?

Monday, April 25, 2005 6:31 PM
i have no idea what youre talking about

Land Pirates sail the open roads
DISCLAIMER: If anything I say offends you, I don't care..wear a helmet. Also, the information
I post is what I know to the best of my knowledge. If I am wrong, please correct me so that
others as well as myself may learn.
Premium sinc 6-17-04
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search