Va Car Meet. - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Va Car Meet.
Friday, April 15, 2005 7:19 PM
I want to try to get a meet going sometime this month. if you want to meet up e-mail me or post here.

__________________--------------------------____________________
Team: NONE RIGHT NOW
Sponsored By: Pro Trucks
Work Being Done By: creative customs
Stuff for Sell:

Re: Va Car Meet.
Friday, April 15, 2005 7:22 PM
Cavalier 2003driver wrote:I want to try to get a meet going sometime this month. if you want to meet up e-mail me or post here.

what part of virginia are we talking about... im from Virginia Beach...

Friday, April 15, 2005 7:26 PM
Quote:

what part of virginia are we talking about..

yeah????

Friday, April 15, 2005 7:32 PM
im interested, im in Va. Beach. How close arewe talkin?

David E. Turner Jr.
Friday, April 15, 2005 7:46 PM
1phatcavy wrote:im interested, im in Va. Beach. How close arewe talkin?

what part of va beach are u from.... im in Pungo/West Neck ... but up until last june i lived in Kempsville/Tallwood

Friday, April 15, 2005 7:55 PM
Crystal Dot AKA CrazyCavGirl wrote:
Quote:

what part of virginia are we talking about..

yeah????

Not to jack the post... but crystal... i was lookin at ure cardomain... u mention VA laws suck about shaved door handles... Virginia got rid of that law recently... you are allowed to shave your door handles and install poppers as long as you can open the door by touching the vehicle...

i shaved my handles and put buttons under each mirror... and then wired it to my alarm so that when its activated, the buttons dont work... i also have an emergency pull string hidden...

it passes inspection everywhere... though mine is under the table... hehehe $15 and all they do is make sure all your light bulbs are workin

Friday, April 15, 2005 8:02 PM
it would be any where. I live in stafford. so i guess what ever we come up with so that makes everyone happy lol

Stuff for Sell:

Friday, April 15, 2005 8:16 PM
Cavalier 2003driver wrote:it would be any where. I live in stafford. so i guess what ever we come up with so that makes everyone happy lol
Well there is NOPI @ dinwiddie this weekend (the 23rd of april)... however i cant go cause im going to Slam Session the following weekend.. .and thats in greenville NC...

my engine jumpped time today... so my car is gonna be out of commision for a couple days... but when i got that fixed... im down... but i really cant drive farther than richmond... i work 2 jobs and have school... time is limited for me...

Saturday, April 16, 2005 2:17 AM
Extreme Delusions (IMCensored), I didn't know that....I've got WV tags now so I don't care. The only thing is is that I work in Virginia and even if it's legal in WV and I'm tagged in WV, they can still write me a ticket for something that's illegal in VA . I don't believe that you can french your license plates in either WV or VA now....and that was on my agenda, too. But thanks for the info!

Saturday, April 16, 2005 3:52 AM
Crystal Dot AKA CrazyCavGirl wrote:Extreme Delusions (IMCensored), I didn't know that....I've got WV tags now so I don't care. The only thing is is that I work in Virginia and even if it's legal in WV and I'm tagged in WV, they can still write me a ticket for something that's illegal in VA . I don't believe that you can french your license plates in either WV or VA now....and that was on my agenda, too. But thanks for the info!

French?? i've never heard of that term

BTW the pic i put above is a construction photo of my door and wide body... i hit enter too quick and didnt wanna post whore by putting a "damn enter... i meant to say..." response

Saturday, April 16, 2005 12:15 PM
Im trying to meet up with some people in virginia beach.....new to the jbody scene...located rock creek across from tcc....email me trying to get together

Saturday, April 16, 2005 4:59 PM
Chris Knapton wrote:Im trying to meet up with some people in virginia beach.....new to the jbody scene...located rock creek across from tcc....email me trying to get together

Im near ya... im in Pungo behind the court houses... Indian River Plantation... hit me up sometime... support@j-body.tk

Also my engine didnt jump time luckally... it turned out to be a coil pack... 15 minutes ... $45 and a case of beer later, and my car is running fine... good times =)

Saturday, April 16, 2005 5:24 PM
Chris Knapton wrote:Im trying to meet up with some people in virginia beach.....new to the jbody scene...located rock creek across from tcc....email me trying to get together

I would meet up there but I don't know how to get there from here

Stuff for Sell:

Saturday, April 16, 2005 8:07 PM
Cavalier 2003driver wrote:

I would meet up there but I don't know how to get there from here

i would think take I95 South to I295 South around Richmond, Take 64 East away from richmond and in about an hour and a half from that point you'll be in Va Beach... give or take 30 min for traffic...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 9:25 AM
Well i have to reset this to another date as my car wont be coming out of the shop till maybe next week as the body kit front was 6" to big on both sides so that made it 71" lol so i have to send that one back and get another one.

Stuff for Sell:

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:04 PM
i live in va beach, near college park. 5-10 mins away from tcc.let me know if there is going to be a meet. i would like to come

New sig in the works
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 8:38 AM
My J is in the shop and now im driven a stock cav so I was going to get it back this week that is why I posted this so Im going to try to get this meet up next week Saterday the 30 I hope.

Stuff for Sell:

Saturday, April 23, 2005 5:52 PM
I'm from the Northern Va region. I'm looking for J-body events.

Team Tach Out
Http://www.team-tachout.com/
Falmouth,VA
Sunday, April 24, 2005 3:52 AM
sounds good i'm off this saturday. post back and let us know whats up

New sig in the works
Sunday, April 24, 2005 9:27 AM
i'll be at slam session car show this weekend... so i cant attend...

Thursday, April 28, 2005 7:01 PM
same here . I should be getting the car back soon. maybe like 2 weeks

Stuff for Sell:

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search