COLUMBIA MEETS - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
COLUMBIA MEETS
Monday, April 18, 2005 8:11 PM
Last year we had a few good turn out in Columbia at the Hard Times Cafe off Dobbin rd. I know I'm not the only one that wants to get that going again. I also know I'm not the only one with more extensive winter/spring work to show off. I don't plan on going this coming weekend, I possibly might even skip out on the week after that, but May 6th and 7th (Friday and Saturday) the meets are deffinately going to be started up again. I am expecting a great turn out. I will be able to debut my custom widebody and possible my turbo H/O motor for the first time that weekend. It wont be actually seen by the masses until the OC car show. Lets hear what everyone else has to show off too.
Spread the word!

Cardomain|Myspace

Re: COLUMBIA MEETS
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:17 AM
Josh you know I'm there!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 6:27 PM
me and kate will be there with her new front
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:35 PM
I'm there dude. I've been working my balls off lately cause I have to save up to pay for school in the summer so I haven't had much time to work on my Cav.
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 9:06 PM
Josh IM COMING!!!! we can have our wedding there

Beatz= sir charles flannel panties
Chaun= Cooter
Pat= pierre
Greg= Beaver
looking for a transvestite to say "tis rubs the lotion on its skin" all the time, ONLY then will we be the NEW Dukes of Hazerd
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 12:33 PM
Cool, I'm glad there is some interests..... but all of you are already my friends and I would punish you if you didn't show up anyway. I'd like to see some new faces this year.
Spread the word out people!

Cardomain|Myspace

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search