Columbus Turboed J's! - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Columbus Turboed J's!
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:40 AM
Ok after talkin' to David a few times I've come to find out there are a few around here. If anyone knows what others are running around here I would like to know. I've started ordering small things right now for it, but I just want to see what others have done around here. Also if you want to give me a ride that will be even better.

Thanks

Re: Columbus Turboed J's!
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:52 AM
After doing a search in the member section, here's what I came up with for Turboed Columbus J's....

Dmxsobeit

and

Blackfire22

hehe!!

-Erin

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:58 AM
I added Dmxsobeit to my AIM list, but I don't know if he gets online much. The setup looks to be a looking good. I would like to know if he liked the new cams cause I've been lookin' at them for the last few weeks. Thanks hunny!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:06 AM
Blackfire22 doesnt have his fire anymore.. He has a GSX now.

Trey that dude I told you about in Grove City, well he's supercharged with the RSM charger.

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:10 AM
I also found this guy but it doesn't say where at in Ohio he lives:

Turboed 3rd gen vert..

MmMm....RSM Supercharger

-Erin

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:50 AM
Well David after talkin' to you I think that RSM Supercharger is no more. Cause I do think that Erin's car is the one you are talkin' about. The guy was from around those parts, and also not to many Black Z that had a charger on it. Cause it did have it on there before, and I think he traded it in on a GSX also. The only thing is where the hell did the SC go. No one knows about it all.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 9:36 AM
Yep, that's probably my car minus the Supercharger. Who knows where the SC is but the engine bay is all ready for one so who knows....maybe there's an RSM SC in the near future??? hehe!

-Erin

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:04 AM
Shawn is dmxsobeit... turbo'd 2.4l... Dan has a turbo'd 2.2l... Matt has a supercharged 2.4l... and i think theres somebody else but i forget.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:11 AM
Adam (StealthCavalier) wrote:Matt has a supercharged 2.4l...

Matt's is who my car use to belong too, he now owns a Mitshu GSX.

-Erin

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:12 AM
So far only 2 maybe 3 people in C-bus still have turboed J's...

-Erin

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:15 AM
HotLiLCavZ wrote:
Adam (StealthCavalier) wrote:Matt has a supercharged 2.4l...

Matt's is who my car use to belong too, he now owns a Mitshu GSX.

Nevermind, your talking about MatMan. I was thinking you were talking about the guy who use to own my car cause his name is Matt and he had a 2.4L SC too.

-Erin

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:12 AM
Rick Doyle has the GM charger as well.. He has the red 01Z.. Im sure theres more people that are just not on the org..
Yeah Adam, your right. Dan has the 2.2 Turbo'd cavy

306 TQ
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 7:43 PM
i have this empty shell-like thing that looks like a cavalier, and on the floor next to it, theres a pile of @!#$, and somewhere in that pile of @!#$, theres a turbo kit.

So right now, I dont really count.

btw, ask Shawn for a ride. His is really F-in fast.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005 10:04 PM
whats up man i got a turbo on mine im here in elyria runs great and the turbo kit looks even better! ill try in get some pics for ya is there anything certain u wanted to know if your near elyria newhere at all u should take it to where i got it done switzer innovations great work!
Tuesday, April 19, 2005 11:00 PM
I am about an 1 1/2 hours from columbus. And going for a ride in a turbo j is a bad thing. LOL. If you go to the gmsco meet at ceasers creek i should be there. If i am i will take you for a ride

If your interested in custom aluminum tilt wheel levers hit me up!
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 5:46 AM
boostedeco wrote:I am about an 1 1/2 hours from columbus. And going for a ride in a turbo j is a bad thing. LOL. If you go to the gmsco meet at ceasers creek i should be there. If i am i will take you for a ride

If its cool, id like a ride.. I should be at the GMSCO meet :p

306 TQ
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:04 AM
hehehe... david wants a ride... (sorry, somebody had to say it) :p

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 7:37 AM
Adam (StealthCavalier) wrote:hehehe... david wants a ride... (sorry, somebody had to say it) :p

Yeah, lol I shoulda worded it different ha

306 TQ
Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:14 PM
WHITECAVY wrote:
boostedeco wrote:I am about an 1 1/2 hours from columbus. And going for a ride in a turbo j is a bad thing. LOL. If you go to the gmsco meet at ceasers creek i should be there. If i am i will take you for a ride

Always tryin' to be like me. I get it first! lol

Thanks if we do make it I would like to ride in one again. I miss driving Major's Turbo cavy, but it has been to long since I've got to drive one. Might be a few months before my monstor comes out to play with the turbo on her.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 8:43 PM
Yeah i should be able to. I don't know how much boost i will be running, probally around 5-6 but you will get the idea. Now if i had the emanage already and the car tuned then we would be going for a ride around 18psi. Oh well should be done by the bash though

Wednesday, April 20, 2005 9:05 PM
BTW might want to put locks on those wheels cause I really like those also. Any amount of boost is good. Can you take some pic's of your setup and maybe vid of the BOV would be nice too....

Thursday, April 21, 2005 2:54 AM
don't know if they will be on since the tires are bald. Probally be rolling on the factories unless someone actually buys some of my camaro parts by then.

On a side note everyone bring change and i will have a cup mounted on the dash!!!! LOL

Thursday, April 21, 2005 5:15 AM
boostedeco wrote:don't know if they will be on since the tires are bald. Probally be rolling on the factories unless someone actually buys some of my camaro parts by then.

On a side note everyone bring change and i will have a cup mounted on the dash!!!! LOL
I will toss you some 1's for the tire fund. I think we all hate buying tires for the big rims

Thursday, April 21, 2005 7:16 AM
TRD Cav Fire wrote:
WHITECAVY wrote:

Always tryin' to be like me. I get it first! lol

Thanks if we do make it I would like to ride in one again. I miss driving Major's Turbo cavy, but it has been to long since I've got to drive one. Might be a few months before my monstor comes out to play with the turbo on her.

Umm whos trying to be like you?

306 TQ
Thursday, April 21, 2005 1:19 PM
I'm just messin' bro.....

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search