Columbus Turboed J's! - Page 2 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Columbus Turboed J's!
Thursday, April 21, 2005 7:13 PM
yea adam was talkin about me lol. i will be down for the gmsco meet also so.....

2000 Camaro V6.
| SLP Loudmouth | CAI Intake | HID's |

Friday, April 22, 2005 3:16 PM
on the guys who have turbos on their js how many pounds of boost are you running and what kind of turbo?? i just finished all mine with chrome piping and all of that just wanting to know what kind of boost every1 is running? i just signed up not to long ago for this so im kinda new tryin to get to know every1 u guys all seem cool though
Friday, April 22, 2005 8:19 PM
matt do you want me to make you a sig? im getting tired of looking at your chopped off front bumper, lol.

Saturday, April 23, 2005 7:52 AM
Most are about 5-9 psi. I'm going to run about 6 to 7 on my stock engine. I'm just getting everything now to get things going for my Turbo project that should be done soon I hope. I'm going to run a Garett T3/T4 turbo on mine. I'm not sure what intercooler I'm going with but there are some good ones for about a hundard or so I'm looking into.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 12:52 PM
Adam (StealthCavalier) wrote:matt do you want me to make you a sig? im getting tired of looking at your chopped off front bumper, lol.

actually im about to make another one, so if you dont like it then ill give ya some pics and see what you can do.....

2000 Camaro V6.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 1:40 PM
hows this one adam lol

2000 Camaro V6.

Friday, April 29, 2005 12:11 AM
the only guy I know of that lived around here with a black Z turbo'd or S/C was a guy named chris I think and it was S/c'd and trust me Erin you dont have his car. His was wrecked about 10 times didnt run at all and looked worse than some of the cars at U wrench it

Yes it is a cavalier deal with it
Friday, April 29, 2005 8:11 AM
Mike Shepard wrote:the only guy I know of that lived around here with a black Z turbo'd or S/C was a guy named chris I think and it was S/c'd and trust me Erin you dont have his car. His was wrecked about 10 times didnt run at all and looked worse than some of the cars at U wrench it

I was wondering how Trey new what car I was talking about lol

~2014 New Z under the knife, same heart different body~
306 TQ
Friday, April 29, 2005 8:40 AM
This is who my car use to belong to....

After Matt traded it in at Toyota West, some kid bought it (minus the S/C...who knows where that went) and it ended up at a dealership in Circleville where I got it. I'm hoping to be S/C atleast by the end of summer if I can save enough...the cars already set up for it so why not?

-Erin

Friday, April 29, 2005 12:48 PM
Yup thats him. Too bad it was already S/c'd. Some cases you dont know what your getting when you by a modded car

306 TQ
Friday, April 29, 2005 12:59 PM
Honestly, I didn't want to buy an already modded car but I needed a car asap and it was the only black Z24 in my price range I could find at that time. The thing is, It didn't have a lot of the stuff he has listed though so who knows what happened to some of it. So far it's been good to me, had a few minor problems but you get that with a 7 year old car. Also, the engine and the tranmission have both been replaced this past December (the guy left the receipts in the glovebox).

Trey actually ran into Matt before we moved to the new place. Matt said that when he traded it into Toyota West it still had the S/C on it so either Toyota West or that guy that bought it after did something with it....

The only thing I know about the guy that had it before me was that he belonged to a car club called "The Players Club".

-Erin

Friday, April 29, 2005 1:24 PM
Mike Shepard wrote:the only guy I know of that lived around here with a black Z turbo'd or S/C was a guy named chris I think and it was S/c'd and trust me Erin you dont have his car. His was wrecked about 10 times didnt run at all and looked worse than some of the cars at U wrench it
Well if it was this car then everything was fixed on it perfect, but I don't know if this is the same guy that you are talking about. I've met the old owner of the car, and talked about all the things that was on the car before. I will even let you look over the car and you will not be able to find anything that is out of place on it.

WHITECAVY wrote:Yup thats him. Too bad it was already S/c'd. Some cases you dont know what your getting when you by a modded car
Well the engine and transmission was changed out a month before we got it. So I see no problems with it S/C'ed before.

Well we got a hell of a deal on it cause it was modded. Due to it was to loud for most around in the area to buy or drive but like Erin said there where a few things that where messed up on the car. I'm just glad they where so minnor that the dealership even took care of them before we left at no cost to her. After we have left the dealer we have taken a lot of things off the car. In all we took the thing for a steal, and I think Erin made a great buy on it. Other then the things above the headlight switch went out, but when you got a whole other parts car makes little things like that cake to fix. Also watch out for something that might be comin' soon. Later

-Erin

Friday, April 29, 2005 1:28 PM
^^^ That was Trey by the way, he ran out of post on his account

-Erin

Friday, April 29, 2005 2:38 PM
Dan thanks for the compliment even though I don't think it is that fast !!

Trey man let me know if you want a ride. I only live about 5 minutes from David !!! Good luck man, and let me know if you have any questions or need some help wit the wrench time !!!!

To all those who hate on domestics;
just remember that when I'm flying bye !!
Friday, April 29, 2005 6:30 PM
Shawn - Just let me know when you want to help. I saw your engine out on a engine stand is that your stand? I'm just lookin' for some things to help with my engine swap I need to do, but this rain is not helping much at all. If you want to help you are always welcome. I will never turn down a helping hand. Thanks again for the offer man....

Yea it is me posting again!

-Erin

Sunday, May 01, 2005 2:52 PM
Trey yeah my dad has a shop up by the anhesiuer-busch plant! I am actually going to be over by david's today. Don't you live by david?! Call me

To all those who hate on domestics;
just remember that when I'm flying bye !!
Sunday, May 01, 2005 5:59 PM
YaY! I have post now...

Well I don't have your number to call you to see what is going on, and I've been tryin' to call David since like Friday night without no pick up. So there was no way of getting a hold of you this weekend. I did work on my car swapin' over the Cavy dash and this and that also. I was wondering if you have engine lift (aka Cherry Picker), I maybe can borrow? I need to pull the 2.4 out of the Z to put in the Fire, but also I need to pull the 2.2 so that the 2.4 can go in there, then put the 2.2 in the Cavy just to keep it out of the way. So if you want to help just let me know. Cause I really could use the help. My number if you need it is 614.371.TRD1 or 8731

Monday, May 02, 2005 11:22 AM
Trey Ive seen your calls, Ive had a bad last couple of weeks. Havent been wanting to talk to anyone.

306 TQ
Monday, May 02, 2005 11:59 AM
well if that is the same car im really surprised it looks so good most have cost a fortune

Poo David I saweee

Yes it is a cavalier deal with it
Monday, May 02, 2005 12:59 PM
Aww David!! I hope everything is ok! *big e-hug*

-Erin

Monday, May 02, 2005 2:38 PM
Mike Shepard wrote:well if that is the same car im really surprised it looks so good most have cost a fortune
Well we got a hell of a deal on it. None of the things must not of been claimed because I ran a few checks on the car, and nothing came up on anything. I think the only thing that did come up was the fact that he broke the lease a few months before he should of for the GSX.

David - You need to give me a ring. I'm not going to take no on this one. Please give me a call man. Don't make me block your drive in the morning so you can leave for work. Have a good one ok....

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 4:24 AM
Lol Trey Ill give you a call today after work.. *Im sneaking on here right now hehe*

306 TQ
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search