NEO May meet! Everyone is welcome. - Page 5 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: NEO May meet! Everyone is welcome.
Friday, May 20, 2005 7:56 PM
me too

simple minds talk about other people.
average minds talk about events.
great minds discuss ideas

Saturday, May 21, 2005 12:12 AM
why is jessica on here when she drives a LUMINA!!!! and no f body faggots
Saturday, May 21, 2005 6:41 AM
What about w-bodies?

-----------------------------------------------------
2001 Buick Regal GSX
SLP 3.4" pulley,180* stat,Autolite 104's(2 HR's colder),custom FWI,custom hot ground kit,boost bypass mod,gatorback S/C belt,descreened MAF,ubend and resonator delete.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/wayslowregal
Saturday, May 21, 2005 7:47 AM
dont think ill make this one either...car isnt done

Sunday, May 22, 2005 4:58 PM
LOL Terry dont be jealous my car will smoke yours . ANyways Teerry you gonna make it?

*95 Z28 M6* *Free mods* *160 t-stat*New LT1 Crate motor 357*Edelbrock Headers*3" Flowmaster cat back* !CAT
Monday, May 23, 2005 12:57 PM
Alright Dan do I have to prove my point to u again we both know whos got the faster motor i will put my four bangger up agains any other 4 banger on the org and ur little slow azz marrow LOL ! ! ! ! ! ! And its gonna be the same results as last time me making u look like a full lol ! ! ! ! But its alright dan and yeah i might be there but thats the day im jumping out of a perfictly good airplan so who the heck knows lol ! ! ! !
Monday, May 23, 2005 2:29 PM
1QWKZ24 wrote:What about w-bodies?

billy.... you comin?

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 6:01 PM
So................ if it rains??? What's going down then? Just thinking about all the possiblities.... and for you Terry... shut up. Anyone can post on here. Ya you have a j-body... but you dont drive it around... you ride ur bike and you have 2 civics...

You spend most of your life trying to figure out who you are and who you should be. Then you spend the other half of your life trying to become that person. But the problem is that if you are making yourself be the way you think you should be are really being you?
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 7:17 PM
Yeah but jess the fact of the matter is that i do have a j body and the reason I'm not driving it is because I'm getting ready to put the lambos on and paint it so i don't think u should talk if u don't know what your talking about and also I'm sorry that i have the cash to buy two civics and u don't. And one more thing while I'm being an azz sorry if i want to ride my $15,000 dollar bike around, I'm pretty sure that i bought it and paid that much so that i can ride it whenever i want and its not going to rain so lets not think of all the possibilities!!!!
Wednesday, May 25, 2005 10:59 PM
Man...........who'se up for a pissing contest? Jeez

So what's the deal with your civics man?
Year,model,mods???? I must know.....

93 Honda Civic Si with MANY pending mods......
Thursday, May 26, 2005 4:51 AM
LOL Theisler you'll find out lol ! I'll have to show up for a few mins after i go skydiving to let you see it. Im acually selling all three of my cars and buying a delsol. Its like a go kart on roids! ! ! ! lol And it will be the fastest civic around here once its bought LOL

Thursday, May 26, 2005 11:22 AM
damn honda owners... everyone has a fast honda until they get to the track. out of teh dozen hondas that were rumored to be in the 13s, i saw 3 that actually came with it. yeah Theisler i know my slow a$$ ran 15.1s so dont start the H guys who did come were uber cool tho.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 11:24 AM
o yeah....cant wait for saturday at bears den. Mikey, u should come to the waffle house more often on wednesdays. theres gonna be a tuner class so the Greenwood guy told me to get more of us there.

Thursday, May 26, 2005 6:37 PM
Fastest Honda around here huh???????
I'll let a few of my friends Hondas smack yours around then i'll finish it off

JB.......you thought you were gonna be in the 14s...so it looks like noone got to where they wanted to be. The 3 cars i knew would make good times........did.
And our other buddy left that day for his internship to Honda (Turbo LS Integra.....he would have easily been in the 13s too). So no Honda hating there slugger.

93 Honda Civic Si with MANY pending mods......
Friday, May 27, 2005 6:03 AM
i will be in the 14s. gimme a break it was my first time out with the mods, and i had tuning issues. not h8n, just sayin i thought there would be alot more fast H's there.
btw, you coming tomorrow T? i want my Flatts CD

Saturday, May 28, 2005 3:06 AM
sleep is uneccesary.....donuts are my my friend.....my car says police interceptor.....DEAR GOD IM TURNING INTO A COP!!!!!!!!

SO whats going on with this meet here peoples................

Shush Weasel..i want my shirley temple
Saturday, May 28, 2005 4:28 AM
cavkiller98 wrote:LOL Theisler you'll find out lol ! I'll have to show up for a few mins after i go skydiving to let you see it. Im acually selling all three of my cars and buying a delsol. Its like a go kart on roids! ! ! ! lol And it will be the fastest civic around here once its bought LOL

I'm willing to bet your not gonna be the fastest. One buddy of mine has a black Civic that puts down almost 700fwhp to the wheels. You think you can bat that with the Del Sol? Yes its street legal.

-----------------------------------------------------
2001 Buick Regal ..........
Saturday, May 28, 2005 8:26 AM
Ok im getting confused here... It says 60% chance rain today I look at the radar and I dont see any rain the only rain I see is on the other side of the state and it isnt that big of a patch....Ahhh im gonna become a weather man and tell it wrong like they always do,

*95 Z28 M6* *Free mods* *160 t-stat*New LT1 Crate motor 357*Edelbrock Headers*3" Flowmaster cat back* !CAT
Saturday, May 28, 2005 8:40 AM
Wow, wtf, is there ACTUALLY gonna be a meet soon? I mean @!#$, I'm getting lost in between the the pety horse-shiza going on and the ongoing trend of "Honda vs. J-Body." Seriously, what gives?

Let's not even go there...well all know the pro's and con's of each because we're all not very stupid and we live in this area (enuff said).
and this 700 fwhp civic...interesting. If its a hatch, it should put low-to mid 9's down. If it's a coupe, I'd say high 9's to low 10's based on tuning . I dont know, that seems pretty fast to me.
and lets not bicker here ppl
p.s.-B/t Theise' and I...what ppl don't know, WILL hurt them...right mike?
All as i can say is all you mofo's be prepared to NEVER recognize me again

MY TRUNK IS NOW YELLOW...I MATCH! WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

...beat that ppl lol. Now you actually have to look at my face to see who it is...
I'm now just like the rest of those yellow cav owners
muahahaha

"Edit Forum signature..."
Saturday, May 28, 2005 2:13 PM
Die Blasted rain, DIE

Saturday, May 28, 2005 4:56 PM
Hmmmm MAYBE we can make it for tomorrow in the park? Any takers?

Sunday, May 29, 2005 4:07 PM
If you guys ever decide on when and where i might bring the tC up

Sunday, May 29, 2005 10:45 PM
It's sunny here.....Oh yeah I'm in Cali!! Sorry bout the shiety rain tho guys, I missed the Super Nats for the first time in like 10 years. Seeing the g/f is def worth it tho...

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search