Ferrari's Cavy. Need to Sell ASAP!! - Page 2 - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
Re: Ferrari's Cavy. Need to Sell ASAP!!
Sunday, May 08, 2005 6:24 PM
Ok. I know people are offering you too little than what you want. That's the exact type of car that I want... lol And I'll be graduating so that kinda what I want for graduation. I know if my dad's even going to think about it, it has to be for a lil less than 5 grand. I knwo how much money you got into it however. My boyfriend has the door and the air ride and I know how much that costs alone. He definately wouldnt buy it unless it was painted too. How hard is it to change it to rims too? I need rims... lol but I would be able to do that... Let me know. Email me... Address is on my page. Thanks.

You spend most of your life trying to figure out who you are and who you should be. Then you spend the other half of your life trying to become that person. But the problem is that if you are making yourself be the way you think you should be are really being you?

Sunday, May 08, 2005 6:26 PM
Oh ya... And.... how many miles are on it?

You spend most of your life trying to figure out who you are and who you should be. Then you spend the other half of your life trying to become that person. But the problem is that if you are making yourself be the way you think you should be are really being you?
Sunday, May 08, 2005 7:22 PM
Just hit 90k but has been taken care of since we got it. All regular maintance done by the dealer ship. Higher end motor oils also used (Mobil one, then switched to Castrol high mileage for a little while to make sure everything is sealing and protected good).

We can work something out, I have someone interested in the air ride. So I could sell that to help get the price down for a great deal for both of us. You coudl pick up some rims from someone on the org also. I was going to get RHD Cavfire's wife's 18" rims. They are $650 in good condition with tires.

Paint is not a problem, my friend works at a body shop and can usaully get shop time on the week ends, so I can get that done. either it's current purple (Purple with alot of blue metallic, almost a chamelon type of paint) or a 350z blue. (I will need some sort of deposit for the paint to cover the material cost and labor cost.

When would you be interested in buying it? Let me know, e-mail and AIM are on the registery. Pictures are on http://ProjectFerrari.com

Also would you like the side skirt or rear bumper molded or front bumper molded in? I will do that for no charge, just one last project I could do before she is sold to have some fun!

Sunday, May 08, 2005 9:25 PM
since when is mobil 1 and castrol high end motor oils?

Sunday, May 08, 2005 10:20 PM
$853

Monday, May 09, 2005 5:32 AM
alright stop wasting both your and my tme with bs post like 853. it gets annoying

Monday, May 09, 2005 5:59 AM

Monday, May 09, 2005 9:57 AM
your just bitter b/c Van called you out.

Monday, May 09, 2005 9:58 AM
besides... "you said no reasonable offer refused" ... im making reasonable offers.

Monday, May 09, 2005 11:51 AM
lol thats so sad man. Cause last fall, i sold my 95 2.2L BASE model sedan 3sp Auto with 117,000 Miles, a broken AC, an engine that ran like @!#$, and a beat up trunk for 2,500 dollars. I was only asking 2,000 for it! LMAO. I should be a car salesman.

2006 Black Cobalt SS Supercharged G85
13.91@102.77
Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search