who had the 2 primered cavs at Courtland? - Mid East Region Forum

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.
who had the 2 primered cavs at Courtland?
Tuesday, April 26, 2005 7:35 PM
Yesterday I was leaving the mall here in Flint, when 2 black primered cavs rolled by. They both had body kits and looked to be shaved and in primer. They were pretty sweet. I was unfortunately driving the big grandma's car(I traded my girlfriend for a couple days). I wanted to talk to them, but my sister was too embarassed and would not let me stop. Just wondering who owned the cavs?

Re: who had the 2 primered cavs at Courtland?
Wednesday, April 27, 2005 6:39 PM
no ider but i am about 30 min. from courtland mall, and was there monday.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005 7:54 PM
Does anyone know a kid from Davison High School? I think his name is Wes and he has a blue cav with a superman decal on the back window?
Thursday, May 05, 2005 11:49 AM
Was one of them a droptop? I'm not sure who they are but I work at the courtland once a week for t-mobile. I have a white 03 cavalier on 18's.
Friday, May 06, 2005 10:04 PM
^^^Are they white rims with green interior? If so, i was next to you at a light once, but you didnt show any interest of "going".

Those two black cavys go to atherton high school. Ive seen them up there, decent looking cars.

-Adam

Friday, May 06, 2005 10:05 PM
alphonzo bowe wrote:Was one of them a droptop? I'm not sure who they are but I work at the courtland once a week for t-mobile. I have a white 03 cavalier on 18's.

N/m i just checked your reg

-Adam

Forum Post / Reply
You must log in before you can post or reply to messages.

Start New Topic Advanced Search